Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
🤣🤣 

I hvnt watched the epi yet, will get back 😳
JWMRK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Keshriya

@JW as always awesome post 👏thanks  for sending me the links of your everyday post, I have  been reading them all. All I can say is that totally unhappy with the way thinks are going in the show and my only reason to watch is BISS. I have zero expectations now. 

I will be a regular poster in your thread from next week, I promise.😃

Hiya Prema🤗🤗

So good to hear from you...many thanks..

I am in the zero expectations gang too😆😆😆

Looking forward to our interaction😊

Take care and have a great time!
JWMRK thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

😆 yes khushi finally realises her dhak dhak is for shyam and marries shyam and leaves arnav...I think story is heading towards that only...🤣... but seriously this is driving me nuts yaar... I watch episode at 11:30 at night coz I usually miss 8 pm due to office..Now I am thinking is it worth my time... 😡...I want my show back...😭...they cant do this to us who are so addicted to it...

Well dont know if they will listen or  not.. anyways nice post...😆

Hiya riti😃

Hows it going and thanks😊

Well I dont know if they listen...at teh most I will rant for a few days aand give up...its their loss really that they have a talented cast and dont know how to lead them...lest see whats in store today...comedy ya tragedy😆😆

Cheers
SunoNa123 thumbnail
After watching SBS nd reading new spoilers, i gv up analyzing nd i wud love to imagine ur way of story whch u wrote in ma thread,.. 

Arnav as ashiq deewana is the last thng i wanted.. me dne with this shw nw..
will wtch it just for BISS 
JWMRK thumbnail

Originally posted by: cindrella255

J!!!!!! I m speechless...

Especially a,b,c,d were ace...oh god! I loved everything! U are HOWLARIOUS...

I really do not  understand wat CVs hav plannedby making these characters beat about the bush...

1. The male who s know as man of few words talks some 250 words, of which nothing s clear to the female(but hey! there s a connection between a sentence said some time ago n now...but sadly being SP heroine she does not connect it)

It was so repetitive and absolute round about...sorry am happy for thise who think this is a great message for hint...the ASR we knew was direct and not so toungue tied...I can understand him not answering Anjali...but why not Khushi...how does he care if he has to say he knows the truth😆

😆2.The female who can shriek (250 db being minimum...100 reasons 2 take break my screen) but goes all mute when the resident leech manhandles...
Well in her eyes ASR is the only rakshas remember😳

3. A  clingy sis who creates all problems n thinks dat vertigo caused by pregnancy wil worry her chottey but takes medicines without consulting physician(I  was really shocked when they showed such thing, just for the sake of creating MU don show such things...taking medicines without consulting dat too while pregnancy, is so dangerous)
😆😆😆😆

4 I want 2 dress myself as Buddha(no offense meant) and free myself from worldly desires regarding this show 🤣

🤣🤣🤣 good one

5. And the dialogue for wat CVs r doing right is
Suiiicideee...Suicccide...SP walon...hum wahi karenge jo 7 clock show ne kiya...jo sitara one show mein humne kiya...suuuiciiide...suiiicide 😆

hawww! ur suggestions for Kh realizing dhak dhak for Shyam first one terrifying 😆

Ha Ha for suggestion 2...long back I commented, actually Anjali wanted 2 a mandir ke Pujari, but due 2 some cross connection she ended up with a Prem Pujari 🤣
See 😃 great minds think alike🤗
Suggestion 3 y wait for season 2?! let Akash move out  of house with Payal, start laundromat with his wifey, becum multimillionaire revenge ASR by buying Shantivan(for using  Payal as pawn)n throw ASR out...by this time KKGSR a well established dhabbewali started a chain of restaurants all over world ...so ASR joins as a small time cook specialized in jalebis

😆😆😆😆 good one
Suggestion 4 the best...Only first half  s enuf for meEmbarrassed...I wil concentrate on Tom n Jerry like before😆

And J u know wat...u gav suggestions, according 2 few here Shyam s better than ASR so, I listed the reasons in AT...Sinnie gav me the inspiration...*ducks b4 some fluffy blue chappals come my way*
Of course Shyam is better than ASR...he is more physical right😆😆😆...and all dil...ASR has no dil...aand teh way things are being shown probably a depleting dimaag

1. He did not hurt Anjali just because he loved Khushi...in fact he promised happiness for both, whereas ASR did hurt La by telling the truth.

2. He talks 2 her politely, heck! he fries jalebis for her

3. He does not manhandle her often, arrey he apologized aftr Sangeet wala manhandling...flirted aftr fancy dress wala manhandling...awww! sho cute

4. He does not send mixed signals...something dat ASR has been doing all along...root cause of all evils

5. He respects elders...not a word against them!just like a puppy

6.Whenever Kh asks 2 leave her, he obliges...forget fancy dress ka incident, To err is human!

7.Always available for help n concern more than her own family

8.He cannot bear 2 c a small scratch on her supple skin

9.Just cannot c even a small dhaag on her suits...(Payal, did ya getthe cue?)

10.He did not require a laal sadi n gusht ob wind 2 feel the attraction...pom pom suits were enuf...Ha! ASR u lusty lusty fellow...learn sumthing!
See we have company who always knew Shyam was great...I think that is the twist...Shyam is the real hero of this show...and the real jodi is Shyam and Khushi

Sharmookins🤗🤗

Many Thankoos dearie...replies in reds😆😆

Cheers and take care dearie
JWMRK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankifan

After watching SBS nd reading new spoilers, i gv up analyzing nd i wud love to imagine ur way of story whch u wrote in ma thread,.. 

Arnav as ashiq deewana is the last thng i wanted.. me dne with this shw nw..
will wtch it just for BISS 

Divs🤗🤗

Kaisi hai dost

There is a spoiler...again😆😆😆😆...why do they tell the story in advance...never minds waise bhi nothing great is happening😆😆😆
SunoNa123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JWMRK

Divs🤗🤗

Kaisi hai dost

There is a spoiler...again😆...why do they tell the story in advance...never minds waise bhi nothing great is happening😆😆😆

JW🤗
M at hme today, i hv slept slept and slept🤣

Yup, Arnie will get to knw about Kushi's innocence after 6 months, and he will become mad asking for apology and banda ashiq deewana banjayega but kushi wnt forgive him easily..

what a dhamaka story.. 

hide anything u want, u r SP lead, u can get away with it.. bahut khoob.. 
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
J!!!!!! u know wat , aftr all this KH s gonna recite Sundari aur Shaitan story 2 kids...Wat happened 2 those dabbas? 😆

Shyam n Khush twist🤣.,...I m here for ASR😆
Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
SunoNa123 thumbnail
I liked yest epi .. Barun was in top form😎

I loved rabba ve minus the  BG music, yes u heard it right me lubbed rabba ve after long long time. 
ASR was in top form here, his body language, he just dint give in to her emotionally or physically, he dint bend an inch, the angst, pain, betrayed feeling.. Barun u were fab in this scene..

And Shaymoo, the best ideal pathi , lover buoy.. 

Kitna meetha bolta hai, sugar ki bhimari nahi hai, mosquito coiler se allergy bhi nahi hai, kitna hasta hai, kitna dhyam rakhta hai, use dekh kar nahi ghin aathi hai aur nahi woh dokhebaaz lagtha hai.. 

SunoNa123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cindrella255

J!!!!!! u know wat , aftr all this KH s gonna recite Sundari aur Shaitan story 2 kids...Wat happened 2 those dabbas? 😆

Shyam n Khush twist🤣.,...I m here for ASR😆

hello hi bye bye..Come in the Queue plz.. M the first one in line😎

banshee screeching is also back😃 aahhh bhoot🤢