Sholay, haajmolay & suggestions for kuch to holay!

JWMRK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hiya there😃
I was sooo inspired by the fancy dress competition...and also a bit depressed...
a) Inspired - because can you imagine incredible money generating opportunities...a prize for one fancy dress competition is Rs 5 Lakhs...wo wo wo😃👏👏
b) Depressed - because why the hell did I study and slog so much - I should have perfected the art of fancy dressing😛🤣🤣

Thank you creative team😃...thank you😃

And so ...I am scouting for some best fancy dressed lines...aand taking inspiration from my cult classics movie 'Sholay' ...here they are...now I know you guys don't know how I look😛...so imagine me in all the variety of avatars in this serial ok😛

a) JW dressed as Payal or Khushi...imagine me stading in the pose of a benevolent fairy or godmother...distributing wealth, kheer, jalebis and Rs5lakh cheques

Dialogue: Ye Ramgarhwale apni choriyon ko kaun si Chakki kaa aata khilate hai, bari karari hoti hain..
Altered to: Ye Guptawale apni ladkiyon to kaunsi halwai ki jalebi khila rahi hain...badi charity queens ho rahi hai😆😆

b) JW giving sermons on how to create jalebis, pack dabbas for just 2 episodes, how to sneeze perfectly and the sure shot way to find frauds, terrorists and other unsavory characters who wear dark geelasses

Dialogue: Dekho, Mujhe befuzool baat karne ki aadat to hai nahin😆
Altered to: Dekho, Mujhe befuzool baat or kaam karne ki aadat to hai nahin😆

c) JW alernating between Arnav and Khushi

Dialigue: Gabbar ke taap se tumhe ek hi aadmi bachaa sakta hai, ek hi aadmi, khud Gabbar.
Altered to: Is misunderstaning se tumhe ek hi solution bachaa sakta hai, ek hi solution, another misunderstanding🤣

d) JW as a UN peacemaker...now posted on IF IPPKND

Dialogue: Adhey idhar jayo, adhey udhar jayo, baki mere saath aao
Altered to: Arey friends, jab original hi itna great hai to kyun alteration😆😆😆😆

e) JW in her living room, everytime a comedy or shoutfight appears

Dialogue: Bhaag Dhanno Bhaag! Aaj teri Basanti ki izzat ka sawaal hai
Altered to: Bhaag JW Bhaag,! Aaj tere sense khoney ka sawaal hai😆😆

f) JW shutting off the serial telecast midway

Dialogue: Jao jaa ker keh do Gabbar se, Ramgarh waalon ne paagal kutton ke saamne roti daalna bandh kar diya hai.
Altered to: Jao ja ker kah do 4 Lions se, TRP audience ne one episode theme ko dekhna bund kar diya hai.😳

g) JW after writing a critique

Dialogue: Suna.. poore pachas hajaar.. aur yeh inaam isliye hai, ke yahan se pachaas pachaas kos door...gaav mein jab bachcha raat ko rota hai to maa kahti hai beta soja ..soja nahi to gabbar singh aa jaayega.
Altered to: Suna.. poori love isstory hai.. aur isko love story isliye kehte hai, ke yahan se pachaas pachaas week baad...online audience jab phir se 'foul' 'foul' shout karegi...to spoiler kahenge ...chill karo yaar  chill karo...nahi to misunderstanding phir see dikhaya jaayega.😆😆

g) An exasperated JW to 4 Lions

Dialogue: Loha garam hai, maar do hathauda
Altered to: Audience thak chuki hai, maaar do hamkaa😆😆

Phew😆😆😆😆

Suggestion to 4 Lions, and any other Lion who is listening...the following will ensure that the misunderstanding stays...and the story still moves on...isnt it great😃😉... The inspiration for this is my lovely friend Ankifan🤗, whose awesome thread has made me think of great ways to "live with the misunderstanding"

Suggestion 1: Khushi finally realises her dhak dhak for Shyam and marries Shyam...Leaves Arnav...Anjali dies ...so does Arnav...Arnav is born as Khushi and Shyam's bitwaa...and hates his mother Khushi...why the nafrat ...we dont know...backround song is not Rabba Ve...but Nafrat Ve

Suggestion 2: Khushi finally realises her dhak dhak for Shyam and marries Shyam...leaves Arnav...Hire a poojari as Anjali's love interest (Ankifan - outstanding peace of advice my friend😃👏👏)...Anjali re-discovers her first love...pooja...and now begins to love the poojari😃...After launching a 'find Khushi-Shyam' mission ...Arnav finally sees Anjali happy ...and goes back to Aman and his business...background score is not Rabba Ve...but Mujhe Bhool jaa rey

Suggestion 3: Khushi finally realises her dhak dhak for Shyam and marries Shyam...leaves Arnav...Arnav cries near assorted bonfires...breaks down Shantivan...clenches his fists...and then kills himself...IPPKND season 1 ends...Soon followed by IPPKND Season 2...starring Khushi as a rich arrogant business woman😃...and Arnav as a jalebi halwai😃...more romance...more passion...more Rabba Ve...Background score is also retained😃...Rabba Ve...Rabba Ve ...Rabba Ve...yeahhh😆😆

Suggestion 4: Fire Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani...no more need for any of JW's heartache for any Rabba Ve

Cheers!...and more Rabba Ve😆😆
Edited by JWMRK - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome post and loved the fancy dress!
I already wrote in a another post that Rabba Vey should be Rubbed away from the serial!

I hope in the national interest of IF the CVs seriously consider your suggestions!

prathikri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh man ur title cracked me up 🤣

Khushi finally realises her dhak dhak for Shyam and marries Shyam - 😆 😆 (my stomach is hurting )

Please post this on IPK fan  page on FB , so that the PH guys can read this & understand our frustration 

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Oh God !!! Your post is too good, I was 🤣🤣🤣 through out while reading.

You should post this on facebook 4 lions official page.
CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
what can I say...you strike me dumb...BiG big time Gabbar fan...

the alt screen play gave me the tickles...4 lions seems intent on bringing out the beast in their audience...

Have not watched 2day...dont intend to unless I get time 2nite (doubt that)...

Easter W'kend beckons and I have to jog to it...so Happy Easter to you...

I was wondering one quick thing tho...was not the fancy dress meant to be a fund raiser...
and they give away 5lakhs as price money...Love to live in that neighborhood...where they are so filthy rich they can afford to play around with that kinda exchange...and raise so much dough...yet have crappy homes...and bribe fellow contestants with emotional stories when they lose jobs...
the mind fuddles...so hopefully the bribers did win...cos I guess then it was competing for the worst...
JWMRK thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leah1

Awesome post and loved the fancy dress!

I already wrote in a another post that Rabba Vey should be Rubbed away from the serial!

I hope in the national interest of IF the CVs seriously consider your suggestions!

hey Leah😃

Hows it going buddy😃...thanks much

More power to your suggestion and am with you...have lost count of the misunderstandings nad back to sqaue equations
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
J!!!!!! I m speechless...

Especially a,b,c,d were ace...oh god! I loved everything! U are HOWLARIOUS...

I really do not  understand wat CVs hav plannedby making these characters beat about the bush...

1. The male who s know as man of few words talks some 250 words, of which nothing s clear to the female(but hey! there s a connection between a sentence said some time ago n now...but sadly being SP heroine she does not connect it)

2.The female who can shriek (250 db being minimum...100 reasons 2 take break my screen) but goes all mute when the resident leech manhandles...

3. A  clingy sis who creates all problems n thinks dat vertigo caused by pregnancy wil worry her chottey but takes medicines without consulting physician(I  was really shocked when they showed such thing, just for the sake of creating MU don show such things...taking medicines without consulting dat too while pregnancy, is so dangerous)

4 I want 2 dress myself as Buddha(no offense meant) and free myself from worldly desires regarding this show 🤣

5. And the dialogue for wat CVs r doing right is
Suiiicideee...Suicccide...SP walon...hum wahi karenge jo 7 clock show ne kiya...jo sitara one show mein humne kiya...suuuiciiide...suiiicide 😆

hawww! ur suggestions for Kh realizing dhak dhak for Shyam first one terrifying 😆

Ha Ha for suggestion 2...long back I commented, actually Anjali wanted 2 a mandir ke Pujari, but due 2 some cross connection she ended up with a Prem Pujari 🤣

Suggestion 3 y wait for season 2?! let Akash move out  of house with Payal, start laundromat with his wifey, becum multimillionaire revenge ASR by buying Shantivan(for using  Payal as pawn)n throw ASR out...by this time KKGSR a well established dhabbewali started a chain of restaurants all over world ...so ASR joins as a small time cook specialized in jalebis

Suggestion 4 the best...Only first half  s enuf for me😳...I wil concentrate on Tom n Jerry like before😆

And J u know wat...u gav suggestions, according 2 few here Shyam s better than ASR so, I listed the reasons in AT...Sinnie gav me the inspiration...*ducks b4 some fluffy blue chappals come my way*

1. He did not hurt Anjali just because he loved Khushi...in fact he promised happiness for both, whereas ASR did hurt La by telling the truth.

2. He talks 2 her politely, heck! he fries jalebis for her

3. He does not manhandle her often, arrey he apologized aftr Sangeet wala manhandling...flirted aftr fancy dress wala manhandling...awww! sho cute

4. He does not send mixed signals...something dat ASR has been doing all along...root cause of all evils

5. He respects elders...not a word against them!just like a puppy

6.Whenever Kh asks 2 leave her, he obliges...forget fancy dress ka incident, To err is human!

7.Always available for help n concern more than her own family

8.He cannot bear 2 c a small scratch on her supple skin

9.Just cannot c even a small dhaag on her suits...(Payal, did ya getthe cue?)

10.He did not require a laal sadi n gusht ob wind 2 feel the attraction...pom pom suits were enuf...Ha! ASR u lusty lusty fellow...learn sumthing!

Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
JWMRK thumbnail
Originally posted by: prathikri

Oh man ur title cracked me up 🤣

Khushi finally realises her dhak dhak for Shyam and marries Shyam - 😆 😆 (my stomach is hurting )

Please post this on IPK fan  page on FB , so that the PH guys can read this & understand our frustration 

Hiya prathikri

How are you😃...thanks

Do you think yaar they care😆😆...i really am at a loss why I care anymore😆😆
prathikri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JWMRK

Hiya prathikri

How are you😃...thanks

Do you think yaar they care😆😆...i really am at a loss why I care anymore😆😆

me fine :) :) nah dont loose hope . i can see they are in damage control mode. what should have been shown a few weeks back is shown now. 

Btw are u also a part of BS AT ?? i saw ur name there but i hardly see ur posts there 
JWMRK thumbnail
Originally posted by: prathikri

me fine :) :) nah dont loose hope . i can see they are in damage control mode. what should have been shown a few weeks back is shown now. 

Btw are u also a part of BS AT ?? i saw ur name there but i hardly see ur posts there 

Thanks for the cheer...we sure need it😊😊...hopefully tomorrow we have at least one of them shouting out the main concern.

Yup am part of the AT but hardly get any time ...am to tied up with my own responses...and then sometimes with I visit it a conversation is going on ...so feel its rude to interrupt😊