Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
that day will be a treat to watch.  going out to have kulfi (indira ko kulfi pasand thi naπŸ˜†)...and ek bike wala scene to definitely banta hai😳

...i also want them to use the agent vinod song 'kuch to hai tujhse rabta' when inshi unites...evry time i hear that song ...i am somehow reminded of inshi...suits them perfectly...
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mithsi_22

yes veena..i badly want this to happen..and it would be nothing out of storyline..i really hope CVs are reading this..😊  

Amen, thathashu for our words,,πŸ˜ƒ our wish will be granted ...i am missing that bike also.. bec it had that few cute scene of inshi... so date with a ride in bike and all the cute scenes we are wishing for..πŸ˜‰
Mithila_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: adinats07

Amen, thathashu for our words,,πŸ˜ƒ our wish will be granted ...i am missing that bike also.. bec it had that few cute scene of inshi... so date with a ride in bike and all the cute scenes we are wishing for..πŸ˜‰

yes..you know what i won't mind scooter also..it would be more cute..they can show rishi has to sell his bike and scooter kharid li..it will be more cute..πŸ˜†  
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
even i had wanted that...a date...but i want the song...urey aasman me khwabo ke parindey πŸ˜³

edit-

btw i really want another boke ride...bandey ne bike bech di kya? πŸ˜•
Edited by -Rinky- - 12 years ago
Mithila_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaya123

that day will be a treat to watch.  going out to have kulfi (indira ko kulfi pasand thi naπŸ˜†)...and ek bike wala scene to definitely banta hai😳

...i also want them to use the agent vinod song 'kuch to hai tujhse rabta' when inshi unites...evry time i hear that song ...i am somehow reminded of inshi...suits them perfectly...

yes for their union that will be a good song..but for their outing i feel this is the best song..and kulfi and all will be awesome..😍  
Mithila_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rinky-

even i had wanted that...a date...but i want the song...urey aasman me khwabo ke parindey πŸ˜³

edit-

btw i really want another boke ride...bandey ne bike bech di kya? πŸ˜•

bike bech di toh i want him to buy a scooter..it will be very cute..πŸ˜†  
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
abhi tak my fave inshi scene was the second bike ride...jaha pe rishi had adjusted indira's hand on himself...and the bade badey chaudey galiyan of delhi behind them...with the HD background music😍
kaya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mithsi_22

bike bech di toh i want him to buy a scooter..it will be very cute..πŸ˜†  

scooter πŸ˜†...ekdum se rab ne bana di jodi ka SRK yaad aa gaya...badi funny imagination thi meri ...rishi aur indira scooter pe ...lolzzz
Mithila_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rinky-

abhi tak my fave inshi scene was the second bike ride...jaha pe rishi had adjusted indira's hand on himself...and the bade badey chaudey galiyan of delhi behind them...with the HD background music😍

it is one of my favorites too..in this one day outing we can get loads of scene like that..😍