Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Giaa Manek Caught at Hukka palour Raid

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I request you please stop talking about this. It happened and now its done. Please don't drag it so much. πŸ˜Š 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ritu567-

I request you please stop talking about this. It happened and now its done. Please don't drag it so much. πŸ˜Š 

Agree with you totally. Giaa was in wrong place at wrong time.
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
plz leave her alone... she was at wrong place at the wrong time plz stop this harassment plz
kissmiss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Agree. Its very disturbing for us to hear about her like that, just imagine guys what she is going through. Media wants some news to fill their episode and people need some gossipping. Poor Giaa got totally in between media and gossippers.Really feeling bad for her.
Sandy914 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes.. Please stop making posts about it.. They should ride on hotel , not on people.. and to make it issue, she didnt even go with any boyfrnd or someother, went with her ma and frnd.. And she was absolutly looking fine & normal in the video.. not consumed any alchohl or hukka..  Even  I would hav edone the samething.. definitely htis media guys would have annoyed her, so she got so much angry.. oMG i told stop and i am going on sorry..

Please stp.. hope Giaa will be fine, enough strong to face this stupid media(Aaj tak ) news channel.. wish she never give her interview to that channel again..
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
what is such a big deal about hookan anyways?πŸ˜• We have hookah bars/lounges everywhere here. Even some Middle eastern restaurants have them. My roommate has a hookah...and he uses it all the time when we have friends over. They got all these fruity flavor tobacco...and theres no tar (at least the Starbuzz one he uses) and very little nicotine (compared to cigs) so u don't really get addicted to it. It's like a social thing. 

Maybe it's not a big deal to me cuz it's not illegal hereπŸ˜’

In any case...why does media care what celebrities do on their own time...they have a life of their own...that the whole world doesn't need to know. 
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Booteefool

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">what is such a big deal about hookan anyways?πŸ˜• We have hookah bars/lounges everywhere here. Even some Middle eastern restaurants have them. My roommate has a hookah...and he uses it all the time when we have friends over. They got all these fruity flavor tobacco...and theres no tar (at least the Starbuzz one he uses) and very little nicotine (compared to cigs) so u don't really get addicted to it. It's like a social thing.</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">Maybe it's not a big deal to me cuz it's not illegal hereπŸ˜’</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff0033">In any case...why does media care what celebrities do on their own time...they have a life of their own...that the whole world doesn't need to know.</font>

for ur info scotland has diggied this news of shisha/hooka
we came to knw this all one hooka stuff is compared having 100cigarattes a day than normal packets...
so thank god it gone banned in scotland here too
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Originally posted by: AdaaNazArshi

for ur info scotland has diggied this news of shisha/hooka
we came to knw this all one hooka stuff is compared having 100cigarattes a day than normal packets...
so thank god it gone banned in scotland here too

Im not sure what u mean by "one hookah stuff"? I'm just gonna assume u mean the amount of smoke in one sitting of hookah session yes there is obviously more smoke. I also know that the chemical compositions of cigarette smoke and hookah smoke are different..the charcoal in the modern hookah causes the tobacco mixture to be heated to a lower temperature, as opposed to the higher temperature in a cigarette where the tobacco is directly burnt. I would think that direct burning would be more harmful. I'm sure chances of us running into person who is a cig smoker is a lot higher than hookah smokers. 

Anyways my point was i don't like when media interferes in celebrities personal lives.
Edited by Booteefool - 12 years ago
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Booteefool

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">Im not sure what u mean by "one hookah stuff"? I'm just gonna assume u mean the amount of smoke in one sitting of hookah session yes there is obviously more smoke. I also know that the chemical compositions of cigarette smoke and hookah smoke are different..thecharcoal in the modern hookah causes the tobacco mixture to be heated to a lower temperature, as opposed to the higher temperature in a cigarette where the tobacco is directly burnt. I would think that direct burning would be more harmful. I'm sure chances of us running into person who is a cig smoker is a lot higher than hookah smokers.</font>

<font size="2" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">Anyways my point was i don't like when media interferes in celebrities personal lives.</font>

it means that how many timesu do it
it is compared having 100 cigarettes a day x
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Again by that they just mean the amount of smoke.  

So, riddle me this. Let's just put aside the facts that BURNING TOBACCO is one of the greater health factors and that, if you actually set up the hookah correctly and smoke it properly, the tobacco should never BURN. Chemistry 101, people. Heating a substance and burning it are totally different.
Now, with all of that said, if person A smokes hookah for an hour straight, and person B smokes cigarettes for an hour straight, which do you really think is going to have the more damaged lungs(gums, teeth, skin, etc)?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys I'm not trying to promote Hookah smoking in anyway...just trying to make a point!😊 
I will STOP now!!!