India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Acid... (Page 6)

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Your post is intense, as intense as the episode today :) To tell you frankly, when I first saw the episode, I had an empty feeling. Can't really describe what I felt, but something close to how you feel after fighting for days about something insignificant and as the days go by you don't even remember why you started fighting, but you continue to fight anyway. It saps you of your energy. I think that was my first reaction. I think I am just tired of seeing them fight for so long. BUT then I am one of those people who sees positive even in the crappiest of episodes (this one was anything but that), so I went back and watched it again, and then againSmile And here I am feeling pretty good myself and about the episode as well. Lot of subtle movements happened. To begin with, he called her Khushi Singh Raizada. I loved that. Did you see the 1 second eye contact between Payal and Arnav? That was significant. Since yesterday, they are focussing on their bond. He trusts her even if he doesn't trust his Khushi. Payal is going to play an important role in the near future. Then I feel there is some significance in showing the scene where he dropped her down from his office. Today they showed that in spite of what she did to him, he couldn't hurt her. I don't know if there was any other symbolism here. The experts will probably be able to explain better. Finally, I LOVED the confrontation between Arhi. Unlike the last time, he demanded answers this time. I loved the way he demanded answers, he badgered her relentlessly, he was in no mood to give up. He played the husband card for the first time. There was authority, possessiveness, fury, hurt and helplessness. He loves this girl so much that it hurts so bad. You're right! If only she could give him answers and save his soul. 

Edited by bidz - 05 April 2012 at 1:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eveline

S.Stephy IF-Dazzler
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Nice post, eveline!!
The MU, Arnav's anger was indeed acidic. The anger and hatred in Arnav ... that had become slightly subdued in the past few days because of his love and other distractions around him... has re-ignited because of that one Khushi-Shyam scene in today's epi.

To me it seemed like there was some progress on the MU angle...the kind of progress where it has to intensify to get cleared (or maybe it was just my over-imaginative mind)...

Edited by S.Stephy - 05 April 2012 at 1:41pm

eveline

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bidz

Your post is intense, as intense as the episode today :) To tell you frankly, when I first saw the episode, I had an empty feeling. Can't really describe what I felt, but something close to how you feel after fighting for days about something insignificant and as the days go by you don't even remember why you started fighting, but you continue to fight anyway. It saps you of your energy. I think that was my first reaction. I think I am just tired of seeing them fight for so long. BUT then I am one of those people who sees positive even in the crappiest of episodes (this one was anything but that), so I went back and watched it again, and then againSmile And here I am feeling pretty good myself and about the episode as well. Lot of subtle movements happened. To begin with, he called her Khushi Singh Raizada. I loved that. Did you see the 1 second eye contact between Payal and Arnav? That was significant. Since yesterday, they are focussing on their bond. He trusts her even if he doesn't trust his Khushi. Payal is going to play an important role in the near future. Then I feel there is some significance in showing the scene where he dropped her down from his office. Today they showed that in spite of what she did to him, he couldn't hurt her. I don't know if there was any other symbolism here. The experts will probably be able to explain better. Finally, I LOVED the confrontation between Arhi. Unlike the last time, he demanded answers this time. I loved the way he demanded answers, he badgered her relentlessly, he was in no mood to give up. He played the husband card for the first time. There was authority, possessiveness, fury, hurt and helplessness. He loves this girl so much that it hurts so bad. You're right! If only she could give him answers and save his soul. 
a very comprehensive and beautiful response...u know i have rewatched episodes to make sure i get what the cvs where trying to convey...the only problem..both u and me take pains to get the message...some dont even bother..Big smile
Its the intensity..as u rightly put ur finger on it...today it was unbearable intense...as if something broke...and now theres more to come...its like reaching the end of the road...and then u find a new path to tread...this was not the usual arguments and skirmishes..it was battle royale...where they both lost everything...and yes the highlight for me was ASR...his fury...his helplessness...his desperation...clinging to a thread of hope that she gives an answer that redeems her and in the process saves him from this torture...the progression that the whole world is denying was so subtle again...40 episodes back he did not  bother to ask her...today he questioned her..again and again..demanded...threatened...coz he wanted an answer...thats progression for u...he today went through the whole spectrum of emotions..hope..despair...love..fear...anger..hate..disgust..u name it...ASR felt it..
eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

my only problem is his acid is corroding the poor sweet khushi
yes...thats what acid does...thats the price u pay for love ...poor khushi..but one day...she will get what she deserves...his true everlasting love...Smile
kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
he controls himself, he has always been like this, never says about his heart's secrets(not even hid di... since beginning) never says it be it love, happiness, anger, jealousy, hatred... always tries to hide as he knows he is very fragile... so he tries fighting out of the situation with silence and uses anger as his weapon...

and now he is hiding the worst possible nightmare of his life... he can't say it though he wants to shout out loud...he is on the verge of explosion... but one cannot stopper a heart bottled with boiling emotions, the stopper(the restrain) is soon gonna give way, and i am sure it will be khushi who's going to bring him to the boiling point where he can't control but erupts... looking forward to that day...

nice post eveline... do write khushi's pov...

eveline

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kooltoad

he controls himself, he has always been like this, never says about his heart's secrets(not even hid di... since beginning) never says it be it love, happiness, anger, jealousy, hatred... always tries to hide as he knows he is very fragile... so he tries fighting out of the situation with silence and uses anger as his weapon...

and now he is hiding the worst possible nightmare of his life... he can't say it though he wants to shout out loud...he is on the verge of explosion... but one cannot stopper a heart bottled with boiling emotions, the stopper(the restrain) is soon gonna give way, and i am sure it will be khushi who's going to bring him to the boiling point where he can't control but erupts... looking forward to that day...

nice post eveline... do write khushi's pov...
his silent self control...his strenght but right now his weakness...he needs to lose it...like the Diwali night...Khushi needs to know and understand the power she has over him...she needs to know the love...the hate..and the reasons behind it...his keeping it all inside is whats causing the heartache...today the cracks were visible..the iron front was slipping...soon one or the other will see the light...

Khushi's pov...coming soon...Smile

Edited by eveline - 05 April 2012 at 2:10pm

kooltoad

Punkin22 IF-Rockerz
Punkin22
Punkin22

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Acid indeed Eveline,  As always loved your perspecitive.  While reading your post I felt I was watching from a foot away plus inside their minds.  I am not a writer but I enjoy encouraging those who can.  You my dear can move us all with your words that paint complete pictures.  Explosive episode but hopefully a larger one coming...

eveline

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Punkin22

Acid indeed Eveline,  As always loved your perspecitive.  While reading your post I felt I was watching from a foot away plus inside their minds.  I am not a writer but I enjoy encouraging those who can.  You my dear can move us all with your words that paint complete pictures.  Explosive episode but hopefully a larger one coming...
thanks Smile...for ur inspiring words...and i have my fingers crossed...for tomorrow and next week...this time we are all going to be at a loss for words...LOL

Punkin22

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index