SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice post, eveline!!
The MU, Arnav's anger was indeed acidic. The anger and hatred in Arnav ... that had become slightly subdued in the past few days because of his love and other distractions around him... has re-ignited because of that one Khushi-Shyam scene in today's epi.

To me it seemed like there was some progress on the MU angle...the kind of progress where it has to intensify to get cleared (or maybe it was just my over-imaginative mind)...

Edited by S.Stephy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: bidz

Your post is intense, as intense as the episode today :) To tell you frankly, when I first saw the episode, I had an empty feeling. Can't really describe what I felt, but something close to how you feel after fighting for days about something insignificant and as the days go by you don't even remember why you started fighting, but you continue to fight anyway. It saps you of your energy. I think that was my first reaction. I think I am just tired of seeing them fight for so long. BUT then I am one of those people who sees positive even in the crappiest of episodes (this one was anything but that), so I went back and watched it again, and then again😊 And here I am feeling pretty good myself and about the episode as well. Lot of subtle movements happened. To begin with, he called her Khushi Singh Raizada. I loved that. Did you see the 1 second eye contact between Payal and Arnav? That was significant. Since yesterday, they are focussing on their bond. He trusts her even if he doesn't trust his Khushi. Payal is going to play an important role in the near future. Then I feel there is some significance in showing the scene where he dropped her down from his office. Today they showed that in spite of what she did to him, he couldn't hurt her. I don't know if there was any other symbolism here. The experts will probably be able to explain better. Finally, I LOVED the confrontation between Arhi. Unlike the last time, he demanded answers this time. I loved the way he demanded answers, he badgered her relentlessly, he was in no mood to give up. He played the husband card for the first time. There was authority, possessiveness, fury, hurt and helplessness. He loves this girl so much that it hurts so bad. You're right! If only she could give him answers and save his soul. 

a very comprehensive and beautiful response...u know i have rewatched episodes to make sure i get what the cvs where trying to convey...the only problem..both u and me take pains to get the message...some dont even bother..πŸ˜ƒ
Its the intensity..as u rightly put ur finger on it...today it was unbearable intense...as if something broke...and now theres more to come...its like reaching the end of the road...and then u find a new path to tread...this was not the usual arguments and skirmishes..it was battle royale...where they both lost everything...and yes the highlight for me was ASR...his fury...his helplessness...his desperation...clinging to a thread of hope that she gives an answer that redeems her and in the process saves him from this torture...the progression that the whole world is denying was so subtle again...40 episodes back he did not  bother to ask her...today he questioned her..again and again..demanded...threatened...coz he wanted an answer...thats progression for u...he today went through the whole spectrum of emotions..hope..despair...love..fear...anger..hate..disgust..u name it...ASR felt it..
eveline thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rima

my only problem is his acid is corroding the poor sweet khushi

yes...thats what acid does...thats the price u pay for love ...poor khushi..but one day...she will get what she deserves...his true everlasting love...😊
kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
he controls himself, he has always been like this, never says about his heart's secrets(not even hid di... since beginning) never says it be it love, happiness, anger, jealousy, hatred... always tries to hide as he knows he is very fragile... so he tries fighting out of the situation with silence and uses anger as his weapon...

and now he is hiding the worst possible nightmare of his life... he can't say it though he wants to shout out loud...he is on the verge of explosion... but one cannot stopper a heart bottled with boiling emotions, the stopper(the restrain) is soon gonna give way, and i am sure it will be khushi who's going to bring him to the boiling point where he can't control but erupts... looking forward to that day...

nice post eveline... do write khushi's pov...
eveline thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kooltoad

he controls himself, he has always been like this, never says about his heart's secrets(not even hid di... since beginning) never says it be it love, happiness, anger, jealousy, hatred... always tries to hide as he knows he is very fragile... so he tries fighting out of the situation with silence and uses anger as his weapon...

and now he is hiding the worst possible nightmare of his life... he can't say it though he wants to shout out loud...he is on the verge of explosion... but one cannot stopper a heart bottled with boiling emotions, the stopper(the restrain) is soon gonna give way, and i am sure it will be khushi who's going to bring him to the boiling point where he can't control but erupts... looking forward to that day...

nice post eveline... do write khushi's pov...

his silent self control...his strenght but right now his weakness...he needs to lose it...like the Diwali night...Khushi needs to know and understand the power she has over him...she needs to know the love...the hate..and the reasons behind it...his keeping it all inside is whats causing the heartache...today the cracks were visible..the iron front was slipping...soon one or the other will see the light...

Khushi's pov...coming soon...😊
Edited by eveline - 12 years ago
Punkin22 thumbnail
Acid indeed Eveline,  As always loved your perspecitive.  While reading your post I felt I was watching from a foot away plus inside their minds.  I am not a writer but I enjoy encouraging those who can.  You my dear can move us all with your words that paint complete pictures.  Explosive episode but hopefully a larger one coming...
eveline thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Punkin22

Acid indeed Eveline,  As always loved your perspecitive.  While reading your post I felt I was watching from a foot away plus inside their minds.  I am not a writer but I enjoy encouraging those who can.  You my dear can move us all with your words that paint complete pictures.  Explosive episode but hopefully a larger one coming...

thanks 😊...for ur inspiring words...and i have my fingers crossed...for tomorrow and next week...this time we are all going to be at a loss for words...πŸ˜†
bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: eveline

a very comprehensive and beautiful response...u know i have rewatched episodes to make sure i get what the cvs where trying to convey...the only problem..both u and me take pains to get the message...some dont even bother..πŸ˜ƒ

Its the intensity..as u rightly put ur finger on it...today it was unbearable intense...as if something broke...and now theres more to come...its like reaching the end of the road...and then u find a new path to tread...this was not the usual arguments and skirmishes..it was battle royale...where they both lost everything...and yes the highlight for me was ASR...his fury...his helplessness...his desperation...clinging to a thread of hope that she gives an answer that redeems her and in the process saves him from this torture...the progression that the whole world is denying was so subtle again...40 episodes back he did not  bother to ask her...today he questioned her..again and again..demanded...threatened...coz he wanted an answer...thats progression for u...he today went through the whole spectrum of emotions..hope..despair...love..fear...anger..hate..disgust..u name it...ASR felt it..

I love your response, especially the bolded parts. Who said love is easy😊
eveline thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sman

good  post..i havent watchedthe episode yet but one picture of teary eyed Arnav is enough for me to feel for him.. I don't blame him for what he is doing.. but I don't want him to tell her the truth..instead, he should find out the truth himself..only then the story will move I feel..

I absolutely agree with u on that point...i want him to figure it out himself..without anyone leading him towards it...sameways if Khushi is going to discover the reason...it better be her intuition or deduction...and not someone's help...its high time...these two know each other...😊
And i apologize for the late response...missed it...😊
peachpie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: eveline

Acid...it burns...everything in comes in contact with...destroys...or give it any other name...Lava...molt...poison...anything dark and destructive...and when it is within an individual it corrodes...slowly it eats away everything...ur emotions...ur feelings..ur conscience...ur logic...ur mind...ur heart even ur soul...and all it leaves behind is empty ashes...ashes of fury...anger...hurt and hatred...and all u are capable of doing is spewing venom at others...

He was destroyed the day he saw her in another man's arms...he barely pulled himself together...for his family...he picked up the pieces ...and took it one day at a time..but as the days went by...he started healing...he started in a way trusting...he forgot the bitter truth...he thought she is his in the eyes of this world...so she will bide by the rules...she will stay true to a promise..eventhough forced...he trusted her morals to take care of that...

And when his mind and heart were finally trying to work in tandem...the final blow...he is shattered...he can't believe the sheer dulplicity and audacity of them...the brazen shamelessness of the duo...disgusting is an understatement in the face of such betrayal...he was set on fire...u could see the smoke in his eyes...but unlike that day...today he asked...he demanded an answer...he threatened and intimidated...he tried everything he could to get an answer...in the dying hope...that she will save his soul...she will grant him life...but...

The acid needs to empty out..you cannot love and trust when ur insides are boiling and seething ...the lava needs to flow out...in order to finally regain peace...and serenity...the storm leads to new construction...the eruption leads to the most beautiful lakes in the world...

Now he is furious..she shook him today..now he knows he needs to step in and step up...or he will lose her..and that is unbeareabl for him...and today he uses the husband card..today he decides to use his rights in his anger...and when ASR is furious...he loses his mind...he stops thinking...Congratulations...today was the biggest step they took after their wedding...this fury will start the ultimate journey ...the journey to truth...this will jolt him out of his senses...this push will send him hurtling towards the discovery of his biggest crime ever...the unpunishable sin of breaking and trampling over an innocent's heart...finally...

Barun and Sanaya as Arnav and Khushi today were mindblowing...the anger...the angst...the pain just over flowed...expressions seared through hearts and minds...wow..i wont call these performances...πŸ‘..running out of words here...i lived with them...i felt and cried and hated and loved with them...the futility of their love was felt..thank you..

P.S. This post is from Arnav's pov...i plan to make one on Khushi too..depending on how this is received...

Superb Analysis! Just superb charecter anlysis...!
Its really very nice to see this post when so many are bashing the charecters their behaviour and the show too. Thanks for giving such a soothing piece of the latest happenings! We love this show for what it is and keep loving it for the portrayal of the charecters our dearest Arnav & Khushi !