Frequent Posters

chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: dayabhi

Why anu? that will b a treat to watch golu taking care of goli and all😳
anyway they are already in the edge of passing parenthood
It's always nice scene to see kids around

True. I want Ram to take care of everything related to Priya and also bear her mood swings.
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I love Dadi πŸ˜›
Thanks god niharika was not present there...else she would again start making stupid plans.
I would love to see golu becoming a dad 😊
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dayabhi

Why anu? that will b a treat to watch golu taking care of goli and all😳
anyway they are already in the edge of passing parenthood
It's always nice scene to see kids around

no yaar they should romance well before chota kapoor comes... C night ke baad RaYa ke bich sab kuch thanda pad gaya hai
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Anamika163

no yaar they should romance well before chota kapoor comes... C night ke baad RaYa ke bich sab kuch thanda pad gaya hai

Anu kya baat kar rahe hu bacche ke aane se Pyar thorie kaam ho jate hai, pyar tou aur bhi dugna ho jata hai? aur separation ka daar bhi kaam ho jata hai nah?
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Anamika163

Arre nahi romance thanda nahi hua hai...CVs ne dikhana band ker diya hai πŸ˜‰ ab kuch off camera hota hai πŸ˜‰
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Omg last scene was 🀣 πŸ€£+ hehe Now Ram wants to get VikNeh help? Seriously Ram you need help from them? after watching 12th march episode I did not think you need any helpπŸ˜‰ ahha.. I can not wait for next week. It is going to be hilarious to see VikNeh teashing Raya. Gosh they should have a dinner date, its high time, It will be lovely to see them together. I think both love kids but they are not yet ready for it, they just realized their love for each other, and still getting used to each other, its all new for them, aur yaha Dadli ne to bomb daal diya dono pe, so they are kinda of πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ˜³ haha That is the reason Ram wants to take help from VikNeh. Both are kind of shocked by Dadi's demand.Can't wait for Monday.. Yaar 3 more days to go..πŸ˜•
dayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jakther

Anu kya baat kar rahe hu bacche ke aane se Pyar thorie kaam ho jate hai, pyar tou aur bhi dugna ho jata hai? aur separation ka daar bhi kaam ho jata hai nah?

good point lakhiπŸ˜‰
kids=no seperation 
kyunki pati patni aur woh(kid)= happy familyπŸ˜ƒ
tulika_2810 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Brought to you the most epic convo ever...

Dadi (giving Ram a box) : yeh le golu, yeh tere liye. Yeh na maine apne par pote ke liye na sambhal ke rakha tha..

Ram while opening the box looks up almost getting a heartattack πŸ€’

dadi: ab mera to koi bharosa nahi hai uske aane tak mai rahungi ya nahi..

ram: arre dadi kaisi baatein ka rahi hai aap abhi 100 saal tak jeeyengi..

dadi: woh to mai jee lungi lekin apne par pote ka chehra dekhne ko milega ya nahi, iski kya guarantee hai?

Raya look at each other with the best embaressed expressions everπŸ€ͺ

dadi: oye golu tujhe pata hai, jab tere papa ki shaadi ho gayi thi na, tabhi 3 mahine ke andar hi krishna ke pet me tu tha.🀣 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Main maanti hu abi jamana badal gaya hai, miya biwi aapas mein planning-shlanning karte hai 🀣 aur hum bujurgo ki toh kisi ki koi parwah hi nahi hai. Yeh le ab tu, ise rakh le aur apne bacche ko de dena!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Title track BG plays and Again Raya look at each other completely speechless.!!! Poor priya couldnt say even a single word πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And THE BEST PRECAP...

Ram: idea!πŸ˜ƒ

priya: kya?

ram: vik-neha se discuss karte hai..

P: usse kya hoga?

R: kya hoga matlab, arre 3-3 bacche hai unke, obvio bacchon ke maamle mein experience hai unke paas..🀣

P:   πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² Cmon Mr. Kapoor woh to dadi ke tarah hame bacche karne ko kahenge na, aap samajhte kyun nahi haiπŸ˜†

R(all irritated) : arre thero baat toh karne do yaar ruko..

P: thik hai karo phone mujhe kya.

OMG OMG OMG OMG I died laughing🀣
Dadi u r truly a rockstar yaar πŸ‘πŸ‘
And golu toh golu ka golu hi rahega...wonder what he was doing on the C-night!!πŸ˜†
Thank god atleast he didnt take advice from vik during C-night nahi toh...🀣🀣

Awesome end to the week...Im sure we all forum-wasi are gonna enjoy this weekend peacefullyπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by tulika_2810 - 12 years ago
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
For me its kind of early to see Ram and Priya having kids, as I think they have just realized their love for each other and this feeling is still new for them, I want to see them connect more, want to see some more romance. but after dadi's demand I feel Cvs are also thinking of preg track. if yes, then I would like to see Ram and Priya's conversation about having kids, that will  be awesome, Cvs can plan awesome scene around it, I want to see cute, little awkward,yet beautiful conversation. As we know both of them love kids, I really want to see both discussing that. What do you guys think?
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
THANK YOU

I havent watched the episode yet but now i cant wait to see it and the precap.. WOOT WOOT