Fixing the Forum Fiasco's :: IMP NOTE PG 13 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Nymra, that's a brilliant idea, you guys should really do it and hopefully get a solution to these problems!

Plagiarism is disgusting and should be stopped as soon as possible!!

I'm mostly a reader, and wouldn't mind, but I have 6th form and therefore time might be an issue. But hopefully a reader will be able to join you guys!!

I agree with you completely, you said it all so well, I don't have much more to add, other than I agree with you 101%

Hope something gets sorted out real soon!
Originally posted by -Chinnu-

So far I think those are the main ones.Oh yeah if you could, could you ask about the pming feature? So we could pm all our buddys at once :P 

Good point, that would help alot with the PM-ing issues
Call me Vidhya peeps. Glad Nmyra is in. Hope Munchy and Harshitha agree as well. 

Well, I like the pming thing. Should not be a huge issue to fix..seriously. Shd certainly ask that of them. 

For pure reader, a friend of mine Shaam91 qualifies. And she's a smart chick too. I can ask her if she'd be willing. Or you can find someone else. That was just a suggestion. 

And here is the link to my post on plagiarism since you wanted to add it in your post. Some good suggestions in there. 

Edited by madmaxine - 12 years ago
This is so disheartening, and annoying. Hope it can be sorted out soon.
Originally posted by madmaxine

Call me Vidhya peeps. Glad Nmyra is in. Hope Munchy and Harshitha agree as well. 

Well, I like the pming thing. Should not be a huge issue to fix..seriously. Shd certainly ask that of them. 

For pure reader, a friend of mine Shaam91 qualifies. And she's a smart chick too. I can ask her if she'd be willing. Or you can find someone else. That was just a suggestion. 

And here is the link to my post on plagiarism since you wanted to add it in your post. Some good suggestions in there. 

Vidhya then, umm go ahead and ask , i've read her comments before and she's coherent and smart.  If she's up for it ask her to join the discussion here so we can toss around ideas.
Edited by Nmyra - 12 years ago
Yup I second you on that as well. Shaam91 is a reader and doesn't write on her own. Plus she is smart and will be able to convey and not be biased. So yeah ask her :) 
@Nmyra, Chinnu: Will do. I'll shoot her a pm. 
Awesome post, Nymra. Totally with you on the whole discussion thing. This needs to be fixed ASAP. It irritated me so much when no one did anything about the explicit content issue and the poor writers had to go out of their IF comfort zones and onto blogging (not that blogging's bad). 

I hope this plagiarism issue AND the mature content issue are both solved with a single initiative. 
I should bite my tongue. I spoke too soon about not having the privilege of being plagiarized. I googled a few key words from my FF and sure enough...somebody's got it up on another forum. But either they are super lazy or they didn't like the story too much, because I only found the first 6 chapters of Highway to Hell up on that site. I wanted to leave a comment but it wanted me to register and whatnot and I don't have the patience to do all that. I sent an email to their complaint section..let's see if they respond. Here is the link to their post. To their credit, very accurate copy paste job. 

https://kika567.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4nlq1z

My work: 

I urge all writers to google a few words from their fics. You'll find out what's happening with your work in a jiffy. 

Sigh. Blog calls, I think. 

What really???
Now this definately needs to be sorted!!!