India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Pace of the show - Good job creatives!

DeepShadow Goldie
DeepShadow
DeepShadow

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Just finished watching todays episode and although I've been meaning to say this for a long time, I think todays episode justified it the best. The pace of this show is really very good. Although the rape case track has been going on since forever, they've maintained a fantastic pace in relation to Kunal and Siddhi's story. I expected a lot more unnecessary drama with Siddhi slipping into coma and the whole Siddhi in hospital track playing out for weeks and weeks but the makers truly surprised me with the quick and dramaless (if that is even a word) recovery. And considering this is an Ekta Kapoor show I'm genuinely astonished. Looks like things have changed quite a lot in the Balaji camp. They even managed to get the court case back in the picture today which is great. It hopefully indicates that the court drama will come to an end soon.

The creatives/writers truly deserve some credit here for not torturing the audience with the old tried and tested formulas of comas, amnesias, et al. and keeping the show going at a good speed. Thank you for saving us from eternal trauma of stretched out tracks and keep up the awesome pace that you have going for this show...Thumbs Up

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sahana001bmmsthssswapnaHanuraju73Radzy__ShrutibharoGayathri_MSKSimi.tanyashrivastav-Rojaa-...OohLaLa...sandy118_RiDdHiRush2220-Rani-Bhavi

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
sach mein, i was surprised today as it wasn't expected, thank you so much cvs, good jobClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bmmsthssswapnaHanusnehasriDeepShadowtanyashrivastav

swapnaHanu Groupbie
swapnaHanu
swapnaHanu

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeepShadow

Just finished watching todays episode and although I've been meaning to say this for a long time, I think todays episode justified it the best. The pace of this show is really very good. Although the rape case track has been going on since forever, they've maintained a fantastic pace in relation to Kunal and Siddhi's story. I expected a lot more unnecessary drama with Siddhi slipping into coma and the whole Siddhi in hospital track playing out for weeks and weeks but the makers truly surprised me with the quick and dramaless (if that is even a word) recovery. And considering this is an Ekta Kapoor show I'm genuinely astonished. Looks like things have changed quite a lot in the Balaji camp. They even managed to get the court case back in the picture today which is great. It hopefully indicates that the court drama will come to an end soon.

The creatives/writers truly deserve some credit here for not torturing the audience with the old tried and tested formulas of comas, amnesias, et al. and keeping the show going at a good speed. Thank you for saving us from eternal trauma of stretched out tracks and keep up the awesome pace that you have going for this show...Thumbs Up

DancingPartySilly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepShadow

Radzy Senior Member
Radzy
Radzy

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Clap Clap

Good post, Thanks!!! Getting ready to watch to show now and looking forward to seeing more of Sammy dearSmileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepShadow-Rani

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
even I was expecting lot of drama...but as always CVs do contrary to what is expected from them so it was a pleasant surprise...
loved it...
though wanted more out of Richa- kunal confrontation

DeepShadow-Rani

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged

I would agree with Siddhi getting back to sense but the court case - seriously it is never ending one - + their relation ship - they have taken 2 steps ahead and 3 steps behind until now - Now when every one in the world except the main leads know how much they love each other - let us see how more they will drag for confession

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepShadowtanyashrivastav-Rani

DeepShadow Goldie
DeepShadow
DeepShadow

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVI1972

I would agree with Siddhi getting back to sense but the court case - seriously it is never ending one - + their relation ship - they have taken 2 steps ahead and 3 steps behind until now - Now when every one in the world except the main leads know how much they love each other - let us see how more they will drag for confession

Quite true! They're dragging out the confession endlessly. Maybe they just want to build upto the moment or they're stretching it out so people continue to watch the show in the hope that it will happen some day. I guess we'll have to just wait it out till Kunal and Siddhi finally open their mouths and confess their feelings.

Shobhit18-Rani

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVI1972

That's a nice analysation Bhavi. I totally agree with you.

DeepShadow-Rani

Go to top