Arjun & Purvi fave scenes+PR OffScreen Interviews - Page 57

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aakanksha_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: simusha

Can someone please tell me from which movie the songs is tere nal ankhein from todays episode,please

i dnt knw if dat song is 4m movie or not
bt if u wnt to see it is d title track of upcomin series on zee tv "RAB SE SONA ISHQ"
I thnk its ekta's serial so promotin it bt m nt sure
archverma10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Simusha I loved the song too...and looked everywhere for it.  I couldnt find this rendition, that we heard yesterday anywhere.  I dont know which male singer sang the sang for Rab se Sona Ishq...but it was so good.

But what I can tell you is that it is a real song.  It was originally sung by Reshma-- a Pakistani Folk Singer.  I can also tell you that in the process of looking for it I discovered a phenomenal new singer and a version of the song, sung by a female singer, that is just simply mindblowing. 

She is Pakistani singer and model Meesha Sharif.  It was so mindblowing I was spellbound listening to her voice singing this song.  Here is the link to the video.

Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Arjun and Purvi Love Scenes 11th July 2012 Arjun Finds Kidnapper + Archana Gives Money

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MidUGSi1WhU[/YOUTUBE]

ENJOY...😃
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Originally posted by: archverma10

Simusha I loved the song too...and looked everywhere for it.  I couldnt find this rendition, that we heard yesterday anywhere.  I dont know which male singer sang the sang for Rab se Sona Ishq...but it was so good.

But what I can tell you is that it is a real song.  It was originally sung by Reshma-- a Pakistani Folk Singer.  I can also tell you that in the process of looking for it I discovered a phenomenal new singer and a version of the song, sung by a female singer, that is just simply mindblowing. 

She is Pakistani singer and model Meesha Sharif.  It was so mindblowing I was spellbound listening to her voice singing this song.  Here is the link to the video.

Very nice song it was i agree and that singer did a beautiful rendition of it 👏
darsh2010 thumbnail
[QUOTE=archverma10] Simusha I loved the song too...and looked everywhere for it.  I couldnt find this rendition, that we heard yesterday anywhere.  I dont know which male singer sang the sang for Rab se Sona Ishq...but it was so good.

I love tat song whenever they have my ARVI in it I will always love any kind of songs coz, it will suit them perfectly... Thanks for sharing
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Purvi Modelling Pic

Isa_Rahman thumbnail

Pavitra Rishta: SBS Soham Enters As Biggest Villain Against Everyone + Arjun's Views

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSWib9M-m9w[/YOUTUBE]

ENJOY...😃
alicia. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
❤️❤️
Originally posted by: Isa_Rahman

Purvi Modelling Pic

Love how Ashu is rocking a Sari not a dress .. thats an indian at heart 😊
darsh2010 thumbnail
[QUOTE=Isa_Rahman]
Purvi Modelling Pic

She looks like angel frm sky so gorgeous in saree, I wish her alot of happiness and success in her life...😃
darsh2010 thumbnail
[QUOTE=Isa_Rahman]

Pavitra Rishta: SBS Soham Enters As Biggest Villain Against Everyone + Arjun's Views

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSWib9M-m9w[/YOUTUBE]

ENJOY...😃

Rithvik looks so cute in this video, they r not showing soham bt im happy he will be back bt as villian I hope he will not fall for purvi...then it will b interesting 2 see arjun-soham fight...lets see the upcoming tracks

Thanks ISA dear for sharing and also pls upload today's ARVI scenes only dnt put tat OVI n SAvita in it coz I hate them alot...😊