Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Isa_Rahman

IMPORTANT NOTICE: From now on i will NOT be updating any videos on this thread or Arvi Appreation thread due to Arguments over weather to upload onto youtube or not with this sites Videobie. Due to disagreements i have become fed up havng to remove some of my videos and will not be updating any of the videos on this thread forever, Mods can close this topic if so wish. This was not my intention but i have reached my limits and i don't have other option but continue uploading Arvi scenes without posting them on here. Bye. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

After 1 day I come here and now I just read this...frankly speaking I am very upset to hear about this ๐Ÿ˜ก...I mean you were doing such a fabulous job for all of us here and we appreciated it all
I don't understand why all cannot work together for all fans...๐Ÿ˜ก

Anyway Isa I really appreciate what you all did for us and I personally want to thank you for all the hard work and effort.
Now I will visit your page and will wait for the YT links you provide to us there and remember Isa you are an amazing person and we all love you and appreciate your hard work
purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜”I will miss your posts Isa .. not feeling good about this๐Ÿ˜”..
Thank you so much for all the effort you have taken for all of us all this time. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Edited by purethought - 11 years ago
darsh2010 thumbnail

Thanks for the support but i have already spoken with the videobie involved and he does not want it on youtube so i can't post any more videos here. The only way i can continue posting videos here is if i get permission from the videobie or a specific mod. Before that im not gonna compromise my videos on any thread. The videos im uploading on my channel wont be affected don't worry i'll be still uploading daily updates onto youtube including ArVi Scenes just won't be on this site due to disagreements.

Wat ISA...I couldnt believe my eyes whn I read abt ur problem...Im so not happy๐Ÿ˜ญ abt it u were doing such an awesome job, I always followed ur videos u were so good in it. I went to batsman movie yest n cme today whether u hav uploaded any videos regarding our ARVI bt I gt a big shock๐Ÿ˜ฒ after ur mess...I dnt knw y they r doing this to u im so angry ๐Ÿ˜กat those jealous and rude ple.
Anyways I just want to thank u million times fr the effort u have putted to upload the videos, u have always been patiently uploading the videos of ARVI r even the videos we needed tat was so sweet of u...may god bless u fr ur gud heart I knw there is no other way of u uploading the arvi scenes bt is it the END of it r do u upload somewhere else pls let me knw...I'll b missing ur updates frm tomm very badly๐Ÿ˜ญ

U did a good job๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ n my heart felt thanks to u.
Hemi...ARVI crazy fanโญ๏ธ

abhimg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg Isa, so many thanx, don't know what we will all do without u

But this is a heartfelt thanx for a wonderful thread u had and we cd all see just our ARVI scenes, will miss u...๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘
Abhi
AsYa_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Aww I will miss all the promos you posted ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Updated videos on youtube channel go there for latest videos on ArVi:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Isa12150
vgiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Faisal is very fast..Rithvik needs to pick up the pace..I am looking forward to their performance next week. ๐Ÿ‘
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the RD SBB Segment Isa.. Your the best.. So excited to see RD on DID and Jhalak.. first time im actually waiting for the weekend...
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Wow Faisal dances so fast.. RD will need to practice alot to catch up with him... RD and Faisal will rock it...
rati_arvifan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i like faisal in did. he is good dancer. faisal and RD good pair..