Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vgiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Isa_Rahman

Pavitra Rishta: SBS Ankita Lokhande & Rithvik Dhanjani DID Lil Masters Dance Rehearsals

ENJOY...😃

Pretty good.. Looking forward to your performance next week..
Hats off Rithvik & Ankita..

This week, the Apsara song was very good.. that little girl's dancing skill is awesome.
alicia. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Isa i can't thank you enough for all the videos you posted . 😊
Thanks so much ! 
eshasrk thumbnail
Thanks Isa for being so quick with the videos 🤗
I am amazed by the little girls dancing skills...my gosh, she's awesome 👏
And Happy to see Ankita & Rithvik dancing with them...both are fabulous dancers too
Edited by esha - 11 years ago
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

21st July 2012 Ankita Lokhande Promoting Ramayan

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkFgD2rcslg[/YOUTUBE]

ENJOY...😳
Edited by Isa_Rahman - 11 years ago
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Isa thanks a  lot dear..for everything...😊

Today I saw sbs ...links which I didn't watch..

I said to myself ..sure Isa will put them on her thread..😊

this thread is a great help dear...we don't even waste time to search...

Just came here and watch..Thanks my sweety..thanks thanks alot...
I appreciate your work..👏⭐️

Isa_Rahman thumbnail
IMPORTANT NOTICE: From now on i will NOT be updating any videos on this thread or Arvi Appreation thread due to Arguments over weather to upload onto youtube or not with this sites Videobie. Due to disagreements i have become fed up havng to remove some of my videos and will not be updating any of the videos on this thread forever, Mods can close this topic if so wish. This was not my intention but i have reached my limits and i don't have other option but continue uploading Arvi scenes without posting them on here. Bye. 😲
dolce123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Since alot of people are having music problems i've taken it off. Now everyone should be able to view it without any problems.

Thanks a lot!
archverma10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ISSA!!!!Nooo please please don't do this I beg of u!!!! So many of us rely on ur YouTube videos...that videobie's videos are not good quality, the link always leads to some dumb website, and most of the time we cannot even see its openly.

MODS I know the number of people who rely on and look for Issa's threads. As a somewhat decently well known member of the forum for my writing, I am extremely upset and angered to hear of this and strongly urge you to take our sentiments into consideration,  if Issa stops her videos a lot of us will be the losers for it...especially those of us who r international and there are plenty of us!!!!
Isa_Rahman thumbnail

Originally posted by: archverma10

ISSA!!!!Nooo please please don't do this I beg of u!!!! So many of us rely on ur YouTube videos...that videobie's videos are not good quality, the link always leads to some dumb website, and most of the time we cannot even see its openly.

MODS I know the number of people who rely on and look for Issa's threads. As a somewhat decently well known member of the forum for my writing, I am extremely upset and angered to hear of this and strongly urge you to take our sentiments into consideration,  if Issa stops her videos a lot of us will be the losers for it...especially those of us who r international and there are plenty of us!!!!

All ArVi videos will be still uploaded on my youtube channel which is :

http://www.youtube.com/Isa12150

Requests for scenes or info just comment there and i will reply, but on this forum due to disagreements i will not be posting any videos. Sorry i would have if i could but videobies dont want it uploaded to youtube so cant do nothing else.
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

IMPORTANT NOTICE: From now on i will NOT be updating any videos on this thread or Arvi Appreation thread due to Arguments over weather to upload onto youtube or not with this sites Videobie. Due to disagreements i have become fed up havng to remove some of my videos and will not be updating any of the videos on this thread forever, Mods can close this topic if so wish. This was not my intention but i have reached my limits and i don't have other option but continue uploading Arvi scenes without posting them on here. Bye. 😲

Really sad to hear this Isa.. You were doing an awesome job and we really appreciate all the hard work you put into updating all the videos. I personally would like to thank you. Will miss your video updates dearly. I will surely be visiting your you tube channel. It is very sad to see that your hard work is not being accepted.