Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ptamom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
AHHH Isa so sorry to hear about the strikes.  Truly appreciate all your hard work.  Thanks

eshasrk thumbnail
Hey Isa sad to hear abt this, but don't worry dear...we appreciate all the hard work that you're doing for us already...you are such a sweetheart.
If VM's are not possible...no problem.

We enjoy your daily videos and also the offscreen segments. I am looking forward to the SBB segment of today of Asha & Usha...
archverma10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ISSA,
  Thank you as always for uploading the pics and scenes and all! BTW I noticed that there are no links to RD's dance performance or any pics of him from ITA.  Does anyone have any?
   The reason I am asking is because he posted a message on his Facebook website.  He said he had a blast doing his first dance performance, asked us to check out Ovi, Purvi, and Jia...said they were the most gorgeous women there (of course this led to plenty of comments letting him know that Asha was the most beautiful one and they want him to be with her 😆...poor guy will never catch a break if he so much as looks at another girl for the rest of his life I fear)... and wanted to know how we liked it.

Since I obviously didnt see it I thought I would check it out, and realized there is nothing with him at ITA anywhere...not even a pic...only Ankita (who did look gorgeous by the way...what can I say about my namesake...she is such a cutie pie!!!😊 )
I was wondering if anyone has any and can upload? Or tell which site/link to check out?

Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: archverma10

ISSA,

Thank you as always for uploading the pics and scenes and all! BTW I noticed that there are no links to RD's dance performance or any pics of him from ITA.  Does anyone have any?
   The reason I am asking is because he posted a message on his Facebook website.  He said he had a blast doing his first dance performance, asked us to check out Ovi, Purvi, and Jia...said they were the most gorgeous women there (of course this led to plenty of comments letting him know that Asha was the most beautiful one and they want him to be with her 😆...poor guy will never catch a break if he so much as looks at another girl for the rest of his life I fear)... and wanted to know how we liked it.

Since I obviously didnt see it I thought I would check it out, and realized there is nothing with him at ITA anywhere...not even a pic...only Ankita (who did look gorgeous by the way...what can I say about my namesake...she is such a cutie pie!!!😊 )
I was wondering if anyone has any and can upload? Or tell which site/link to check out?

I'm Uploading the SBB/SBS Link of Arjun and Purvi you should be able to see in few hours. 😃
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
As requested Arjuns ITA Dance Rehearsal

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ3DFpWRSYw[/YOUTUBE]
eshasrk thumbnail

ISSA,

This guy never misses a chance to mention Purvi whenever he's talking 😆...ofcourse we all know that he cannot mention her only right 😉...but I must say Ovi looked pretty also, but the most pretty one was Asha ofcourse...absolutely gorgeous
archverma10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: esha

This guy never misses a chance to mention Purvi whenever he's talking 😆...ofcourse we all know that he cannot mention her only right 😉...but I must say Ovi looked pretty also, but the most pretty one was Asha ofcourse...absolutely gorgeous

Thanks Esha dear! 😊I saw the SBS one already though...I wanted to see if anyone had a video of the actual performance at ITA? Also any red (or is it blue?) carpet pics of him?

Isa_Rahman thumbnail

Thanks Esha dear! 😊I saw the SBS one already though...I wanted to see if anyone had a video of the actual performance at ITA? Also any red (or is it blue?) carpet pics of him?

This is video of Arjun and Purvi at ITA Awards

Pavitra Rishta: SBB/SBS Arjun+Purvi+Archana ITA Awards Show Offscreen

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csY3Js0mdZA[/YOUTUBE]
crazy2012 thumbnail
Isa or anyone, can you please help me how to post a pix here??
Many Thanks dear