Fan Fictions

Clear Water- AR OS - Page 2

-Dee- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Heyya,

That was a beautiful moment with all the ordinary chores written amazingly and then giving rise to the most important party of life. Absolutely loved it.
Dee

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SleepingBeauty. thumbnail
Omg!! This was like just wow!!! Just amazing!! :) :) Will be waiting for your next writing! :)
KSGforever08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wht an OS.i miss ur writin..plzzz come back soon with ur ffs.plzzz yaar make it fast...i miss all ur ffs...😃
Mojo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Priyanka :) Amazing OS! The story was just so simple yet so amazing, loved the way you write as usual. And the way you describe one's feelings is very good :) This is the sweetest most romantic yet the most simple OS I have read. And I love simple! :D Keep up the great work, thank you for the PM. 
KaJen_addiction thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey Pri!
how r u? missed u!
dis OS was so romantic!
so sweet nd simple! loved it!
thnx 4 pm
will wait 4 ur ff updt! best of luck 4 ur year 12th...
thnx 4 pm

love
Sunita:-))) 
Bhavya8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey. Brilliant OS! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! The intense emotions and love were portrayed so well. And I love the description of Armaan before he proposed how his eyes "darkened" due to nervousness. And Riddhima was soo overwhelmed. It was really cute! Hope to read more of your OS's in the future. :)
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
LOL!! I totally agreed with Aanya when she said you're writing fluff..!!

But then again..I read your replied and figured..!! LMAO!! Well..I don't mind..Armaan is always a saviour.. :D

Your writing always manages to floor me..!! Really..it's amazing and brilliant. The way you described Riddhima's emotions throughout, I honestly read the whole thing twice simply ecause it was such a pleasure to read it the first time that I fet the need to read it a second..

And heyy...I thought you had a gallery for all your OSs?? So that they're all stocked together?? what happened?? :S

Anyways...hope to read something else from you soon.. even with academia strangling you..lolx..

Love,
Sanaa
..KaJenDelena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Sanaa629

LOL!! I totally agreed with Aanya when she said you're writing fluff..!!

But then again..I read your replied and figured..!! LMAO!! Well..I don't mind..Armaan is always a saviour.. :D

Your writing always manages to floor me..!! Really..it's amazing and brilliant. The way you described Riddhima's emotions throughout, I honestly read the whole thing twice simply ecause it was such a pleasure to read it the first time that I fet the need to read it a second..

And heyy...I thought you had a gallery for all your OSs?? So that they're all stocked together?? what happened?? :S

Anyways...hope to read something else from you soon.. even with academia strangling you..lolx..

Love,
Sanaa

LOL Sanaaa You're a doll. Awww your comment is so lovely, my writing floors you? Madammossile have you set eyes on yours? Clearly not. And about the gallery ahahaha Dont even ask, I always forget and plus its kinda suffocating to put all my work their. I dont exactly know why I feel that way and I know its not normal but meh ;) LMAO.  I hope to read some of your work as well, I absoulately adored your last OS "The devils advocate" (wow, i even remember the name.) Sorry it was around that period I was studying and I am not sure if I chucked comment in there but your writing has definately matured. It was a joy to read. xx
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

awww...

that was really amazing n simply superb...

awsum one..

u described their feeling amazingly..

thnx for the pm...

sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Prii...How r u?... well,As u know that I always love your writing and u did it again...Just love the OS...Waise I like the title the most * Clear water*...So appropriate and pure...Love the way you describe Riddhima's feelings and her thoughts...And Armaan...well he is toh sweetheart,we all know...Do try to post more yaar...Really missed u on IF...But yaah,I know 12 grade is not easy...All th every best for ur academics dear...Thanks for the PM...Take care

Lots of Love
Geet