Posted: 11 years ago

Clear Water- AR One Shot.

"Armaan Malik, This is your last warning." Ridhimma said finding it difficult not to slur the words into fits of laughter.

His shrill baby blue eyes darkened into an impish glint as his hands tightened its hold on her wrists pinning it down more forcefully on the bed.  He raised his thick eyebrows as his lips curled into a slight curve making him look more attractive than she ever would admit.

"Or what Miss Ridhimma Gupta?" He whispered.

Her skin tingled as his soft breaths kissed her with its warmth while in the very same moment his lips came dangerously close to contact with hers. She let her mind fill with his husky voice that drummed against her ears and when the words settled in her fuzzy brain she knew he was teasing her... testing her.

"Or... I will never sleep with you again." She whispered, hopeful that it would buy her release.

That only made him smile all the more and her heart flutter against her chest. Ridhimma forced all the strength in her to fight off the feelings that were slowly washing in like the upset waves that eroded on to the edge of the beach. And if she didn't fight, things would get out of hand... and she will be late to work, again. She tried to wiggle her way out but his hold was such that she knew she was always going to be entrapped.   

"Or really, now?" He asked, mocking her with his charm and tightening his hold on her wrists.

Armaan's eyes darted at her lips as if it were the only thing that existed and she could almost feel him as their bodies touched. Her heartbeats begun to quicken as heat slowly crept through her neck and into the tip of ears while her face burned with crimson red.

The lust that glazed within those radiant blue eyes made her melt under his touch. She was no longer sure that she had the courage or the will to fight those emotions that shivered within her. He leapt in closer ready to claim his prize and as he did, her lashes fell and Ridhimma allowed herself to kiss him with all her might hoping that it wold transfer the emotions locked in her heart.

As she felt the air gradually suffocate out of her, Armaan broke their thirsty lips apart and forced himself next to her breathing heavily. Ridhimma knew it was taking all his strength not to claim her right then and there, and she loved him for always putting her first. Her eyes darted at the thick white wall where a square clock ticked away time.  Feeling awfully flustered, it took her a while for the exact time to record itself in her mind. 8.15. She was going to be late and Mr Sullivan was going to rip her skin apart.

Climbing out of bed she pushed her thick black shiny tresses away from her face while she wrapped the sheets around her warm naked body. Ridhimma could feel his eyes pierce through her skin and it made her blush all the more as flashes of last night ran through her mind. He was perfect. This was perfect.

She didn't dare to look into those almond shaped eyes, afraid that she will be undone with a single glance of his. It was always too much in the mornings after, his eyes were like clear water always stacked with messages that she could never apprehend with nor decipher the meaning from.

Ridhimma closed the bathroom wondering how she had managed not to glance at him once before arriving to the toilet, the urge to stare at him was so great that it shocked her that she had resisted. Why must he have this effect on her? Turning the shower on, the water spattered on her face and slowly her body shuddered with calm and it was there that her heartbeats settled into place. 

Ridhimma tried to get rid of the knots in her stomach and clear the daze out of her mind but to no avail as her consciousness repeated his whispered words "You're beautiful" again and again. No guy had ever said that to her at least not the way Armaan did, he meant it. His voice had purred with intoxication that compelled her so much so that throughout the night she truly felt beautiful. He made her beautiful. Armaan completed Ridhimma, simple as that.

Her hand reached out for the towel that was neatly placed on the towel holder a little far from reach. Feeling a little lazy she stretched out her hands and to her success the tip of her fingers touched the rough surface of the deep rosy pink towel. Wrapping the cloth around her body, she wondered once more about Armaan. Who would have thought 5 months ago they were complete strangers? Cursing herself for being so in love, she went out of the bathroom no longer caring if she is late for work or not.

Refusing her minds command her forest green eyes turned to find his sturdy figure wrapped in clad of white sheet with his face stuck on the pillow while those vivid eyes of his ran down her body, drinking her in so intently that she couldn't help but to blush. Suddenly becoming more self-conscious Ridhimma opted to get dressed as soon as possible before she went crazily and gravely mad.

"Do you have to go to work?" His voice echoed through the single apartment with angst.

"Yes. Sullivan is going to kill me."  Ridhimma said looking through her wardrobe wondering what to wear today.

She could hear the wooden floor squeak and slowly and softly like never before her heart begun to race and echo in her eyes. Suddenly the notion of what top to choose seemed minor to that of his presence breathing down in her neck. Her lashes weighed down her lids as her emerald eyes closed fuelling her senses with his scent. His arms wrapped themselves comfortably around her waist as his chin touched her nape, softly adding a kiss.

"Please... don't... go." He whispered between the kisses.

Her heart was propelling blood to reach her body as she felt numb, intoxicated in his arms. If it wasn't for the raving madness that churned her stomach inside and out, she would have sworn she was in heaven. Ridhimma could feel the lump slowly forming in her throat as she tried to squeeze the words out.

"I will get the sack." Her shaky words managed to utter from her lips.

His arms slowly turned her petite fragile body around to face him. Her mouth involuntary opened seeping in the striking image that stood in front of her, a proud and flawed man that was oh so perfect. Those deep baby blue eyes and strong jaw had her heart racing once more, but this time so rapidly that her breaths came short in his presence. He looked like a fragile child contemplating on whether to take the candy from a stranger.

His eyes livened into a shade of darker blue as it sparkled with nervousness. Ridhimma had never seen a man as handsome as Armaan in her life and to have him hold her in his arms, she wasn't sure what to make of it.

"Marry me." His words echoed.

Time had stopped as her skin flushed away any form of colour left in her complexion. She stood lifeless and limp that at that fraction of a second, she even had forgotten how to blink. Than like a raging storm a burst of emotions swept through her heart, banging and yelling with joy that made her silently squirm in delight.

She lifted her eyes to completely meet his, to make sure she had heard right. Those soft blue eyes depicted so much rejection, that at that moment he reminded her of an orphaned child. He looked so helpless, and fragile and so unlike Armaan. She tried to pace her lunatic heart that seemed to want jump out of her skin and tried to calm her mind that jogged with scattered thoughts. She didn't know where to begin or how to begin.

"Say something." He whispered, his voice choking in uncertainty.

She opened her mouth but her voice refused to come out and scream the word her heart was screeching. Ridhimma tried again to show any signs of a reaction. Nothing worked. Her body refused to move.

Summing up all the energy she could muster, the word "Yes." managed to utter from her lips in a ragged tone.

His eyes beamed while her's begun to well up with tears as she tried to water down the growing disbelief repelling in her chest. She is going to be Mrs Ridhimma Malik and the idea seemed to make her want to burst into tears. She slammed her weight on his muscled chest wrapping her arms around his neck as she let out outlets of loud sobs.

Ridhimma wasn't entirely sure why she was crying but the tears wouldn't stop. Maybe it was because this day had crossed her mind a thousand times before. Maybe it was because this was everything she wanted or maybe because she was now sure that he truly and completely loved her.

Armaan Malik as usual always knew what to do as his thumb drew circles in her back  telling her was there while his muscled arms pulled her closer to him and they remained like so for a long time. Just in each other's arms.

Hello my lovely's, I JUST finsihed my HALF-YEARLIES FOR YEAR 12 TODAY! So as a token of celebration I wrote an OS. I Honestly dont know what this is or what I was thinking when I was writing this. Orginally this scene was for Troy and Ridhimma- I was going make a short AR story with troy in it but I couldn't be bothered to write anymore than this. I was quite happy with, until I re-read it. I HATE IT When that happens! lol :)

HAPPY Reading until 25353738912232i84 years later.

Ps; Year 12 is so hectic that I am afraid Gangster is being put on hold. I dont wanna just write some stupid thing and then create more loopwholes. I promise I will make it up to you's!

I will send the pms later. ;) 

Edited by ..KaJenDelena.. - 11 years ago
hey dear hi:)
how r u yar!!!hope u doing well:)
wow another great os ji:)
gr8 os
love
maria:)
Edited by Riarai2346 - 11 years ago
WOW!!!!!
that was an amazing os...do write more.
Awesome os. Loved it and thanks for the pm
My my Pri! You're writing fluff now 😆

I loved this, really!! <3

And that will be the length of my comment because 12th grade is hell. Even though it just started like 3 weeks ago :/

xoxo
Originally posted by Aanya.

My my Pri! You're writing fluff now 😆

I loved this, really!! <3

And that will be the length of my comment because 12th grade is hell. Even though it just started like 3 weeks ago :/

xoxo

Aannyaaa ahahaha NO I am afriad I don't think I will ever be writing fluff, this was orignally written for an angst story. LOL ;) I was lazy so I just coudn't be bother to complete the story the way it was meant to be. This was written for Troy and Ridhimma lol ;) Troy was gonna die (Bet, you didn't guess that one) and then Armaan was gonna be her saviour. Yes, it was a cliche story but meh, ;) lmaooo. And dw about the length of the comment. It never bothers me, as long as someone even thinks of penning down a word for my work, that makes me happy coz I know they felt obliged to comment and that equals success to me. ;) AHAHAHA Grade 12 is gonna make you sweat. I cried and its not even the HSC. lol And it is royal pain in the ass, the tests. I just finished my yr 12 half-yearlies. so yeah. waaahhh (Cries).
aww beautiful os loved it
Priyanka!
Is this really u? :P
Lol..
Jokes apart, I LOVED IT!!
It was so freaking romantic..
Hayye.. <3
And its a treat u knw?
Since KaJen are getting married, we get to imagine his proposal though in a WILD way.. ;)

It was beautifully written!
Loved it!
Please do write some more?
Please.. :)
Love,
Rhea
Glad to see you back here Priyanka. Beautiful OS, right from the title itself. Clear water, it does say alot and I liked how you depicted it in your OS. Loved it and gluck for year 12 ;)

- Dee