Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
@All :New promo out 😳😳😳

@Indu:Yup Bua might end up playing a reverse cupid for AarYa who will try to create issues but those issues will only end up bringing AarYa close 😛😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
New Written Promo

"Kya grah pravesh se pehle,Aaarti bata paayegi apne talakshuda hone ki baat "

English translation will b "Will Aarti be able to tell the truth about her divorcee status to Yash before her grihapravesh" 😲😲

So I guess Aarti will try telling him the divorcee truth in car
Strawbella thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice thread Joe and me proud member of DRAGON MANSION
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😊
Edited by InduG64 - 12 years ago
InduG64 thumbnail
Question of the day dragons: What will be the sleeping arrangements now, after Aarti and Ansh move in to Scindia House?😕 Edited by InduG64 - 12 years ago
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
One thing that stood out specially because of lots of discussion on Arpita being not happy at dragon houes, is when bua said "Is Arpita ko kaabu mein rakhna itna aasaan nahin hoga"

Now I am intrigued, if Aarpita was sad too and maybe not tortured but then not happy at the same time:( I wish they give some more reflection of her with others like with Vidhi, not looking for flashbacks but references would be nice, to understand all this happened behind Yash's back or he was aware of even tiny bit..
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: InduG64

Question of the day dragons: What are going to be the sleeping arrangements now, after Aarti and Ansh move in to Scindia House?😕

Interesting question 😆

I hope AarYa share the same bedroom so that they can interact at least 😡...I dont mind Yash on sofa and Aarti on bed because its obvious 😆 but same room plss 😆😳...Ansh can sleep with Payal-Palak in kids room Confused...

@bbccc:Thats exactly what I m thinking ,..the way bua said ,it seems they kept Arpita under their control but they feel Aarti wont b that easy to handle ...so there is definitely some Arpita mystry here ...I bet she was not happy in her sasural and Yash had no idea about it
InduG64 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Jyo & bbbccc: We don't know what equation the senior Scindias have with Vidhi's parents, but going by the way they have dealt with Aarti's parents and then in Ansh's case, it could be that they had some kind of hold over Arpita in connection with her parents and due to which she kept quiet. Arpita's parents listen to them even now. I mean the Scindias do seem to be under the impression that they being the boy's family, they have an upper hand over the relationship...I mean "we are the ladkewalas" syndrome.

pal_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congratulation for this wonderful Dragon Club..I daily read ur awesome analysis..but due to time constraint I can't involve in all..
 U are doing a great job... 
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Indu talking about Vidhi's parents, where were they in the marriage???

Ladkawala, I hate that word:( every parent specially people like Scindia's  need to have girl, to understand meaning of giving and sharing.