Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

golda thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
There were a few things that disturbed me in the beginning of today's episode 🥱. To begin with, although Aarti had reasons, I just could not digest the fact that she was ready to go without Ansh. The fact that Aarti was trying to reason it out with Ansh to stay with Dubeys was actually very disappointing. I mean whatever happened to the self-respect and self-esteem. A mother like Aarti who had been living her life for her son cannot do that whatever situations might call for it. She must have put up some fight or voiced her denial boldly. Her mute submission was not buyable at all for the personality she has been portrayed to be. Very amiss I felt. Even when Ansh was literally begging to Yash, she was standing there wrenching her fingers and pouring out tears but she did not display any kind of resistence to whatever was happening to her and son. She should have spoken straight to Yash instead making the child speak for himself. I felt very bad for the way Aarti was characterized today.

Coming to Ansh, the child is shown to be speaking and acting beyond his age at times (most of the times????). I mean there was pure innocence and agony while he said that he made all arrangements to go to his father's house and that he cannot leave his mother and all that. But Ansh's scene with Aarti and Yash went overboard I felt. They could have made it a bit more subtle I felt.

Other than these two qualms, the episode was perfect.

Our hero, the man of few words, did steal the show 😳. He just had to utter those few words and render others speechless. WOW! The intensity in his eyes, rigid jaw line speak more than his words (how many times do we see his lips part to speak, smile, smirk, laugh... he seems to be very calculating haan). All he needs to do is just give a look and everything understood. Such strong presence in situations that warrant stern decisions is totally in contrast with the soft and mellowed down version when he is with his daughters. He does exhibit both roles so well.

The dragon queen's face fell flat 😆. She asked that coming and from whom! One thing to be noticed is that the senior Schindias do not counter Yash's righteous decisions. They take to his no-nonsense stance immediately without argument. Aarti had got two chances to get a glimpse of this character of Yash on two occassions. One while he said for the first time before the engagement that Ansh will go with Aarti to the Schindias house. He reiterated the same fact today. But before Aarti could recognize/react to what Yash did for them, there was Mansi ready to fill Aarti's mind again with the same sick notions. It is time Mansi joined her husband. More than Yash or anyone else in the world, Mansi seems to be more desperate.

Bua didn't lose time or opportunity to kindle the fire in Gayatri. (on a lighter note, CVs must think about bringing in a fun-loving middle aged male character who would want to sweep Bua off her feet... 😆 she also has the right to have a companion, love, and family 😊)

The bidaai was so touching and Shobha was excellent in showing her emotions. This lady is a real ideal MIL.

In the precap, Aarti is on her mission to set things straight with Yash. (I was so much reminded of one of our previous threads where someone (you Jyothi?) suggested that it will be Aarti who will develop feelings for and will fall in love with Yash first. After seeing today's precap I feel the same way too 😳😆😛)

Edited by golda - 12 years ago
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
  Congrats jyo,sam,zester,deepz for naming this kool club enter the dragon club.
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
GR8 TADKA
DRAGON TARGET ON WHOM 1ST
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Jyoti: I too liked the fact that Yash did what he did not for Aarti, but for Ansh. That's why in my take I too have written this:

"To me it looked like Yash today broke one more shackle binding his heart. He was being called upon to be more than just Aarti's husband, he was being called upon to be Ansh's father. In those moments when Ansh pleaded, Yash stepped into the role of step-father in every sense of the word. That was a simply beautiful scene, when just the five members of this new family were together and the man of the family inwardly made the decision to take charge."

It was like today Yash became in one precious moment a step-father for Ansh more than a husband for Aarti. Lovely scene!
NightStarr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@jikky_84: Exactly! I think the writers have done a very well job of staying true to Yash's character by making sure that he doesn't deliver his decision left and right but to the person that needs it the most. He could've expressed his decision to Ansh and Aarti in that moment but then he would have had to go and tell his mother and so and so on. But no he came to the root of the problem and told the one person that seemed concerned about the issue and killed the whole issue. 👏

My two cents on the episode:

I want to touch on couple episodes that I feel like not only stood out but also came true from our predictions: The scene of Aarti really stood out to me as she slowly started preparing her son regarding of how much she wanted to fight the whole separation issue but she still wanted to prepare her son in case of worst scenario where he is left behind for couple weeks. To me here once again Aarti put everything else aside and make sure she is putting roots in her sons mind to make sure that he will be okay even if he is left behind and not that he doesn't think she is leaving him behind. To me this was a real and touching episode of where nothing stands in between a mother and child's relationship.

The scene between Gayo, Shoba and Yash will be discussed by many, so I just wanted to point out that while Yash's part was impressive and most awaited it is Bua's part that stood out to me because it is the dangerous game that is played by both the sister and brother. The sister starts the taunting by describing in her twisted mind how this whole thing is done by Aarti and that she hasn't even come home and your son is already hers and not yours. This goes back to what I said yesterday in defending Gayo that she is not evil by nature but rather has evil people behind her playing her like a puppet. It is Bua who is the evil one except she is smart enough to make all her moves through Gayo and in case things do go wrong which they often do 😆 it will be Gayo who will look stupid/evil and not her.

Now the scene between Gayo and Sr. Scindia: again as predicted. Sr. Scindia did not say anything in the last episode when Gayo said she will bring the issue and etc to which Sr. Scindia did not oppose but simply left which to me was him agreeing with Gayo and I think Gayo took the same way. But then today when things went wrong he was fast to point to her that it is she who is not smart and makes moves that are unnecessary and bad and she shouldn't have even brought the issue. It was clear that he would have supported her have the whole thing went through smoothly and Ansh stayed with the grandmothers but alas things did not work out and Sr. Scindia does not want to be on the losing team even if it is his wife and is quick to jump on the winning team by saying well Yash made the decision before the marriage I don't know what's your problem by bringing this issue.  To me Gayo has a very strong capability as a character to become positive because her tears weren't fake or evil she really was more hurt than upset because her son talked down to her in front of others and thus humiliated her even if Yash never intended to do that. I am going to stick to my prediction of Gayo's forgetness becoming an illness and then Aarti taking care of her and thus them bonding which will make Gayo a positibe character.

Mansi Mansi Mansi: what can I say to you sweetie. You just need your husband to come quickly from South Africa as it seems suhagerat wasn't enough time for your and your husband and because your husband is away you have so much time to do things like putting wrong things in Aarti's mind.

Loved lead actors from other shows coming especially Krishna and Pinto ji 😳

Ok well this is my take on the episode.. Overall a very nicely written and put together episode 😊

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Epi Analysis:

Well things that stood out for me were of course regarding Yash's decision of taking Ansh to their home. 👏 for you Yashu!! I was hoping and counting on this man to finally show us why we love him and today he proved it! I love him all the more now 😃 ! Finally he was able to show us that not even Gayatri can defy his orders. Seems like Gayatri falls weak in front of the men in her household other than Chote. When it comes to strict decisions she has to oblige and I am so glad Yash heard and intervened at the appropriate time. He wasn't harsh or rude, he made it plain simple that if he has already given his decision regarding this matter then WHY in the heck is she making it an issue again? KANTAAP to Gayatri! 😡 

I was feeling for Ansh when he went to Yash and pleaded for him to take him to Scindia Mansion 😭 Kid just wants his new Papa and has built castles of dreams about his new life with him and Dragon Mommy wants to blow fire over all of them. I could see just how hard it was for Aarti to let go of him 😭 That was painful to see. Later on if Gayatri tries any tactics against Ansh .. Aarti should give life to the saying "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned". 

And finally we saw Gayatri shed her dragon tears .. call me a sadist but I was smiling watching her cry. I have absolutely no sympathy for a woman who is well-off and in this case SERIOUSLY well-off, has a nice big family, plenty of kids/grandkids, a healthy husband, and yet the one thing she indulges in most is trying to make life hell for a CHILD. CHILD. I only feel pity for her as she has three kids of her own yet she cannot understand the pain of another mother who is being snatched away from her only child -- the one thing that gives her a reason to live and smile in this case. 

The guest stars were cute! Esp Kinshuk hehe =D That was a sweet fun part.. esp Kinshuk speaking about Gayatri to Panku 😆 . right on! 

Gayatri at that moment .. when she was sweetly taunting Aarti reminded me of a bittergourd dipped in sugary syrup. She had a fake smile plastered on her face and yet was busy already taunting Aarti for taking too much time. PLEASE WOMAN! 🤢

Mansi -- another one 😡 What exactly does she want? Why doesn't she book a ticket to South Africa and settle there with all the lions! Seriously! She is in MAJOR need of psychological treatment. Her lack of love from her husband is making her feel all men just want pleasure from a woman and nothing more! So she continues with her "Yash-is-a-perv" campaign ... RIGHT AFTER THE MAN DEFENDED AARTI! LIKE WHAT!? 

I felt like doing this to her (and here's a special slo-mo version for ya)

T_T

Anyways ... yea so I am so glad things worked out in favour of Aarti/Ansh .. Yash feeding his kids was a cute scene btw .. and Vidhi trying to feed her kids and them fooling her was 

You know why? Cuz it reminded me of my lil bro who never eats ANYTHING until unless a drink is served to him first .. 😆 but poor Vidhi .. only cares for her kids .. who are adorable btw 😳

Bidaai was emotional of course.. aww Pari was just smiling throughout because she is only happy that she finally gets to start her new life with Pratik 😳 and Aarti having to bid goodbye to the parents that supported her throughout was 😭 .. she'll have a hard time adjusting under the Scindia's .. who are miles away from accepting her as their daughter .. she is just 'Yash's wife' for them .. 

Precap: EEP! She's going to try and talk to him! Finally YAY! But why can Yash Babu not hear her.. why is he so khoya khoya in his own dunya 😭 .. probably thinking of Arpi 

Z
Edited by -ZsterMG- - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Deeps: I WAS! I was over the moon at the AB crossover and my two favourite people on TV right now, Yash and Krishna congratulating each other on their respective achievements and my two favourite couples in the same frame was almost too much for me!!! 😃

I love how they kept the characters of Krishna and Pintu so well even for this small cameo. It turned out to be a cute moment for them too, when Pintu was joking around and Krishna told AarYa not to pay attention to his antics.

@Angel: Mansi does need to follow her own pravachans and be "nice" to some man. I think she is working on it with Pankaj though. 😕🤣

@Mansi: I am glad you liked my breakdown of Yash because I feel like I got new insight into it myself. My mother's friend is staying with us and she has never watched the show before. She was shouting at Yash to say something when Ansh was begging him to, and asked me if the quietness was part of his character...and just as I was explaining that he doesn't speak fast or a lot but when he does it gets straight to the point...he cut into Gaya and Shobha's combination and did a little demonstration of my lecture. And then I got a high five from my mom's friend for being spot on and for how awesome Yash was. 😆

@All: Something I forgot to mention in my take. It looks like Vidhi is getting on everyone's nerves, even her kids. Even they seem to want her to lighten up a bit. I think she has been hanging out with only Gayatri way too much and needs to loosen up. Hopefully Pari can help out with that. 😉
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Omg how did I miss that then .. Pennu/Jyo thanx for tellin me.. OMG they didn't even respect her enough to write HER name on that board .. ughhh Scindia's .. -.-

Z
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pennu

Magar kya faida...  Mansi is always there to pour water on Yash's Herogiri...😕

BTW let us add Mansi(Art's freind) in our Dragon Club as a Lusting Dragon...😆

Good idea ..I feel Mansi deserves a spl place in dragon club besides Gayatri 😆😆😆...poor Yash ,itna effort kiya and even managed to bring a smile on Aarti's face 😳 but Mansi did satyanash once again 😆
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Maansi & Jo ...awesome take ladies   

Mayhaps ...Gayathri's Alzeihmer's  may be a reason for her to mellow...and Aarthi to take care of her sick MIL... Saasumaa will realise her Bahu's worth later .😳