5/4:Enter the Dragon Club:Scindia Mansion :D - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Haan yaar Jyo aaj tau khushi ka din hai .. Dragon Mommy shed dragon tears HAILA!

Z
Originally posted by 49erFan

Im officially a member of DD club...Devil and Dragon!🀣

Server been down at office and kinda had to give it someone there, so I get a SMS back saying u "Dragon woman" hahahahaha! This is from a friend who works there! 🀣

Reading DD I was about to tell u beware the jung coming ur way from somewhere ROFL =))

But baad main bata chala kuch aur hai... Hehe...

@Zee, I still have my love for DD and no one can change that!

yes Kinshuk is such a pretty boy...love him in Afsar Bitya! ☺️
Originally posted by 49erFan

@Zee, I still have my love for DD and no one can change that!

yes Kinshuk is such a pretty boy...love him in Afsar Bitya! ☺️

Same here about DD 😊 , Kinshuk is a very nice guy...

RESSS! Can't wait for the analysis of today's episode. :D
LOL Bua's khiladi/anadi line reminded me of the song xD

Z

Originally posted by jyoti06

Yayyy

Yash gives his decision in favour of Ansh and Aarti and almost humiliates Gayatri by saying why the hell this is discussed if already I made clear that Ansh is coming with Aarti πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Gayatri cries since she feels humiliated in front of Shobha ..as Yash makes his decision in front of Shobha and Gayu πŸ˜ƒ

What a day it is ..dragon club launched and Gayatri humiliated by son as well as her hubby later πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

After advertise ...its Aarti's bidaai

One bad thing is Mansi again brainwashes Aarti by saying its give and take ..Yash helped u in Ansh case and now he will want u on first wedding night 😑😑

Yaaay, happy about Yash's decision! Ansh is coming to Scindiya household whether Dragonji wants it or not!😈

But aaargh, HATE Maansi!😑 I can't wait till she's gone from the storyline...hopefully Aarti won't be inviting her over after she steps into the Scindiya household.
Take a bittergourd and dip it in sugary syrup .. .that's what Gayatri reminds me of.

Z
Dragon Club🀣 what a name..πŸ‘πŸΌ

will edit my take soon after watching the epi
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

Maansi seriously needs to get laid πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•... Gosh woman get your mind out of the gutter ..Your friend is scared of entering the dragon'slair...and u are scaring her further ...God her MIA hubby better come and take her away πŸ˜³

Aww Deeps you just said what I wanted to say!!! Her husband really needs to come and take care of her as since she is not getting any...she has nothing better to do but brainwash Aarti!! At least now Aarti is gone and we won't have Mansi talking bad about Yash and Aarti can make her own judgment of him 😊