will anandi also get entangled in this mess

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
all fear that rubbish mother daughter will entangle anandi in this game and in straining relations😕 what will next hit hard anandi ,if it hits hard this shifty man it is good bur i really feel one day it will bring jagya anandi in big court room game ,and this gaga relation won't go long, and might drain anandi and what twist it is going to be  this lady can go to any extent ,when will jagya realise he is wasting himself to such mukhota 
Of course Anandi will be dragged...Jab tak Gawari Anandi ka naam na le..usse blame na kare uska khana hazam nahi hota.
She will def drag Anandi tht she caused her miscarriage...god knows how
Since morning till night Gawari only does Anandi jaap...every prob is due to Anandi...bad weather..bad traffic...loose motion everything is Anandi 's fault so miscarriage mein Anandi ka naam aana to banta hai 😉
Sometimes I feel she is more intrested in Anandi than JaGAYa 😛
u r right both maa beti are obsessed of anandi  janney kay gul khilayengi  kaun si aag barsayengi 
Oh yes, she is too much involved with J. And let JG abuse her how they want it. I don't understand ... who is worried about their husbands baby with another woman. That can only be A!
In life we always try to blame some one else for our failure...eg we could not pass the exam...hunderds reasons to put blame...Gauri has the same truth..she feels that if no Anandi ,,no problem...she can not thinkl out of box,...if no Jagya in her life no problem, blame Jagya...if her mother had not given her birth,... no problem, blame mother...but she thinks only Anandi...any way Jagya will be more emotional to Gauri now externally..but this blame game by mom -daughter will push him more towards Anandi as true colours are being exposed at the same time...
Continue same bleming game i hate it :( i didn't find any sense 2 blame 2 anandi