Realization process started ...in the train

SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok ok before u all get confused with the heading let me explain that it has two meanings :-

1. KTLK IS A TRAIN :- everyone is running behind each other ..n hence forming a train πŸ˜†

a) nidhi - ashu - mallu - new deewana 
 b) ashu- nidhi- rohan - ? ( space available πŸ˜›)

I mean to say that in ktlk sab ek doosre ke peeche pade hue hai ...nidhi ke peeche ashu , ashu ke peeche mallu n now mallu ke peeche 1 new deewana ...on the second train ...ashutosh ke peeche nidhi n nidhi ke peeche rohan ...but rohan ke peeche abhi tak koi nahi hai so ..jagah khali πŸ˜‰

2. REALIZATION PROCESS STARTED :-

hmm n in this train sab ko finally bahut kuch realize hone laga suddenly :-

1. Rohan - ji haan inhe finally REALIZE ho hi gaya that he is in love with his best friend  ..pehle to janab se bardasht nahi hua that nidhi is going with ashu n she doesnt need his help ...bas phir kya nikala sara gussa on CS ...but CS bhi kam nahi 2 min mein samjha diya that his symptoms is like nidhi these days πŸ˜² ...n baad mein janab phir pahunch gaye nidhi ji ke peeche peeche hospital ..pata nahi kyun ...n madam nidhi ko jaise hi dekha ...BG mein song "SHAYAD YAHI PYAR HAI " ......n nidhi ne jab touch kiya to rohan ji ki stammering shuru ...ye munda to gaya kaam se ...πŸ˜’ ...n in precap he is feeling kind of guilty of falling in love with nidhi but beta rohan jab dil ki chalti hai to dimaag zyaada saath nahi deta ..bhale hi tum abhi kuch na karo but aage chalkar gadbad karoge hi..akhir tumhare RAJ KAPOOR JI ko nidhi kuch zyada hi pasand aa gayi πŸ€’

2. NIDHI - ya ya inki bhi realization process start hui aaj ...finally inhe lagne laga that "move on " jitna kehne mein easy hai ..utna hai nahi ...madam ko bhi jhatke lage jab ashu ne 2 bar mana kiya that he doesnt want adrak wali chai .. n mallu ke 1 phone par nidhi ko ignore karke chale gaye  ...nidhi kuch kar abhi bhi time hai .

3. New dewwana - pata nahi who is this new entry but jo bhi hai .." BIG WELCOME " to u πŸ˜ƒ itni khushi mujhe kabhi bh kisi aur character ke aane se nahi hui jitna ki is ajnabi ke aan se ho rahi hai ..n the reason - HE IS MALLU KA DEEWANA  kab se is shubh ghadi ka intezar tha ...wah wah finally mallu ke deewne ko realize hua that he is crazy for mallu ...awesome πŸ‘ bas ab jaldi se darshan do janab n haat-muh dhokar hi nahi but naha dhokar mallu ke peeche pad jao ...n rohan se phele tum darr ke SRK ban jao to bhi i wont mind πŸ˜‰..n hope ashu khud mallu n new deewane ka rishta karaye n sue ro ro kar dhol bajayeπŸ˜† πŸ₯³

4. Nanaji - waise to everyday he realizes evrythn in the show ..n after doctor , violin , house ..today he realized about chess n son also ...but nidhi ke liye these clues r still not enough πŸ˜•...n ya once again ashu n BB hit n miss each other ..ye to hoga hi...after all major twist itni jaldi thode hi solve hote hai ...πŸ€”..but precap is interesting ...shayad tomorrow he will realize about his daughter n that's y he was crying with nidhi ..but i dont think  nidhi ko abhi pata chalega that he is his nanaji ...it will also take some more time πŸ˜•

Good scene - ashni β€οΈ
when ashu left from hospital so easily i was like bas meeting over ? πŸ˜² but nah abhi to scenes baki the as not only he gave support nidhi by putting his hand on her shoulder but also tried to wipe her tears "HIMSELF" with his hanky β€οΈ..pyar abhi bhi baki hai mere dost πŸ˜Š n saiyaan in BG wah wah .

Bad scene - 
when nidhi was pressurizing BB too much ..that was really weird scene ..camera was so close on nidhi's face n unnecessary thing by forcing baba too much ..pata nahi but i felt that scene bahut ajeeb πŸ˜•

overall again  fast paced n sensitive episode . let' see friday dhamakedaar hota hai ya monday πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice Update.
Today is a Party Day.Mallu's Deewana jo aa raha haiπŸ˜‰Rohan ko chod do,ab Nidhi bhi to uske saath kuch na karneki kam nahi kar rahi hai,to akela bechareko Pyaar karneka kam khayal aa gayaa.Ashu nahi hai,chance pe Dance mar liya!
Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post.

Edited by Shee_xaan - 12 years ago
SHIKHA19 thumbnail

NICE PICS πŸ‘
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Kooo...Chuk...Chuk...Chuk...

Good analysis Shikha...

Every other character in the show are dead bent to make this show as a comedy circus...  Initially in the comedy shows, some jokes make you laugh...li'l later you find them funny...and then you believe in 'earth is round' theory...

Many disagree profusely to my above POV and say, this is a beautiful show. Now, I wonder where is the beauty...all that I can see is beauty in the breakup, beauty in crying, beauty in obsession to grab somebody's love, beauty in plotting cheap tricks, beauty in the disconnection between the BG music to the scene, beauty in half cooked knowledge in every other behind-the-screen activity.

In order to revive  the real beauty, CVs please

1. At least now make Ashutosh give some moral support to Nidhi by encouraging her and motivate her verbally..Show Ashutosh's maturity in it..
2. Let Ashutosh find on his own how Mallika got that house.
3. Let Ashutosh and Nidhi sit and discuss (in that way, they can answer us also)..what fears and insecurities they have due to age gap and why parents are against.
4. Let Ashutosh make firm stand against Mallika and explain her again that he cant marry her at any point of time.
5. Let Nidhi stop Rohan from behaving odd.. (come on... any girl of 24 can immediately tell if someone is behaving peculiar )

This way, viewers want to see strong Ashutosh & Nidhi characters and more togetherness...

Not the AshNi together for the reason... silly discouraging chai ka offer...or some other stupid reason

Edited by mudraswathi - 12 years ago
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Mudraswathiji
I am agreed with your most of POV.
Why Rohan would fall in Love suddenly-Nidhi has cleared to Rohan that she sees no ummid of AshNi relation,Ashu has given the responsibility to take care of her as a Amanat but he expressed no hope also,from the family's POV it is clear that they are not going to relent.So the future of AshNi relation seems impossible.So as a best friend,Rohan feels the need to take care of Nidhi in every possible way and during this time as she is single and shattered,Rohan feels something more than friendship.
Ab Pyaar me pad gaya hai to ushe khone me thoda hi accha lagega,but hope he would not be completely negative,he would just want to have Nidhi until she openly admits that she can't move on or Ashu ki place koi nahi le sakta.
There may be another reason-from the begining he had some sort of extra feeling to which he himself was unsure.Now as Nidhi's no-AShu,No-Hope Single life,the feeling is just coming out.But let's see how they present the story.
The track may be brought for another reason-Ashu can check if Nidhi can finally move on as per her words or not.
Finally CV's has given the masterstroke by bringing Mallu's Deewana.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by SwastikAshNi - 12 years ago
ssss97 thumbnail
wish mallu atleast now stops plotting ashu n nidhi pl new deewana do something
white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice analysis Shikha!

At last Rohan realizes that dosti pyaar hai!!!
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
good post shikha...Agreed...AshNi took atleast 25 days to fall in love but This Rohan is Too Fast..only 2 episode and Woaa He fell in love..Good going Cvs...Carry on with inedible Khichdi...🀒
SHIKHA19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mudraswathi

Kooo...Chuk...Chuk...Chuk...

Good analysis Shikha...

Every other character in the show are dead bent to make this show as a comedy circus...  Initially in the comedy shows, some jokes make you laugh...li'l later you find them funny...and then you believe in 'earth is round' theory...

Many disagree profusely to my above POV and say, this is a beautiful show. Now, I wonder where is the beauty...all that I can see is beauty in the breakup, beauty in crying, beauty in obsession to grab somebody's love, beauty in plotting cheap tricks, beauty in the disconnection between the BG music to the scene, beauty in half cooked knowledge in every other behind-the-screen activity.

In order to revive  the real beauty, CVs please

1. At least now make Ashutosh give some moral support to Nidhi by encouraging her and motivate her verbally..Show Ashutosh's maturity in it..
2. Let Ashutosh find on his own how Mallika got that house.
3. Let Ashutosh and Nidhi sit and discuss (in that way, they can answer us also)..what fears and insecurities they have due to age gap and why parents are against.
4. Let Ashutosh make firm stand against Mallika and explain her again that he cant marry her at any point of time.
5. Let Nidhi stop Rohan from behaving odd.. (come on... any girl of 24 can immediately tell if someone is behaving peculiar )

This way, viewers want to see strong Ashutosh & Nidhi characters and more togetherness...

Not the AshNi together for the reason... silly discouraging chai ka offer...or some other stupid reason

i agree mudra . no beauty left in d show  n ya ashu should behave maturely when nidhi is doing evrythn wrong out of fear ..at least he should not listen to nidhi n encourage her to support him in changing views of family ...i so wanted ashu to help baba in his business by doing pardafash of mansukhani n aditya ...n become hero in baba's eyes ..but yahan to sab ulta hi ho raha hai where leads r supporting actors n supporting actors r leads ...its really bad to see that two lovers cant think good about themselves on their own .
Edited by SHIKHA19 - 12 years ago