Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Al-Titanics Where art thou my sistahs!! (Page 10)

Ash95 IF-Dazzler
Ash95
Ash95

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigma17

Originally posted by serialjunkie

Borrowing Tangam's words from another post in another 'home'...Easter!!
Resurrection!!
Religion the foothold and the doorway to unite and bring all Mankind together into the folds of love...that includes you CVs...although you certainly do NOT deserve much love from us the loyal and patient entourage!

Maybe , just maybe CVs you could take a leaf out of the Bible ...Easter...Rebirth...Resurrection...Reunion of father and son ( take this to be you CVs and us your
viewing children)
What do you think?
Close the gap of this widening chasm?
Good idea?
Give us a reason to hope and believe.

wouldn't that be nice! I wouldn't mind easter bunny and its over active reproductive activities either. or i throw easter eggs on them
Hell will freeze over first methinks before  bunny activities take placeAngry

Hi Annie

ROFL he will freeze in the Rabba Ve's positions, cant imagine any other positions 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma17

Ash95 IF-Dazzler
Ash95
Ash95

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ttt1

Originally posted by angel_eyez123

Funny thing is..The famous 'misunderstandings' they're giving to us are well..complete jokes.

Anjali: Please don't tell chote about me being unwell, he's going to freak out
Khushi: I'm already hiding the fact that I was engaged to your husband and father of your child, and that I'm secretly in love with Arnav, amongst other things..this should be no problem Stern Smile
Me
: The guy is 28 years old. He's found out that the woman he loves is having an affair with his brother in law. I'm sure Di *nearly* fainting won't kill him.

If MU's are indeed the basis of a storyline, then please for the love of God, have juicier MU's...Not half baked ones with glaring loopholes.

I liked the epi today, but it just left me wanting more. The RV was just beyond weird and kind of killed the tempo of their argument.

Would it have killed Khushi to tell him that Di wanted me with her and sent us for medicines. Then explain to Di later that she had to since he was blowing his lid

The siblings are taking mighty good care of each other, rest of the world be damned. No wonder Shyam needs an affair!

reaIIy!!! and she had morning sickness and not cancer  that chote wiII die if he knows

what nonsense

Imagine what will happen to chote during her labor pains?? Will she make Kushi scream for her so her chote is not upset LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Euphoria.enigma17tttttt1

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash95

Borrowing Tangam's words from another post in another 'home'...Easter!!
Resurrection!!
Religion the foothold and the doorway to unite and bring all Mankind together into the folds of love...that includes you CVs...although you certainly do NOT deserve much love from us the loyal and patient entourage!

Maybe , just maybe CVs you could take a leaf out of the Bible ...Easter...Rebirth...Resurrection...Reunion of father and son ( take this to be you CVs and us your
viewing children)
What do you think?
Close the gap of this widening chasm?
Good idea?
Give us a reason to hope and believe.

wouldn't that be nice! I wouldn't mind easter bunny and its over active reproductive activities either. or i throw easter eggs on them
Hell will freeze over first methinks before  bunny activities take placeAngry

Hi Annie

ROFL he will freeze in the Rabba Ve's positions, cant imagine any other positions 
LOL too true Ash and helloSmile
More likely to stop blinking forever

Bought lots of chocolate eggs todaySmile
By the way I know someone called KhadijahSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95tttttt1

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
who is khadija?? enlighten me girls

Ash95

Arnav_Fan Senior Member
Arnav_Fan
Arnav_Fan

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
This sistah is right there with you, buddy!!! Question is - will this great show go the way of Titanic or be saved by some CV miracle?
enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

Funny thing is..The famous 'misunderstandings' they're giving to us are well..complete jokes.

Khushi: I'm already hiding the fact that I was engaged to your husband and father of your child, and that I'm secretly in love with Arnav, amongst other things..this should be no problem Stern Smile
Me
: The guy is 28 years old. He's found out that the woman he loves is having an affair with his brother in law. I'm sure Di *nearly* fainting won't kill him.

If MU's are indeed the basis of a storyline, then please for the love of God, have juicier MU's...Not half baked ones with glaring loopholes.

I liked the epi today, but it just left me wanting more. The RV was just beyond weird and kind of killed the tempo of their argument.

Would it have killed Khushi to tell him that Di wanted me with her and sent us for medicines. Then explain to Di later that she had to since he was blowing his lid

The siblings are taking mighty good care of each other, rest of the world be damned. No wonder Shyam needs an affair!

reaIIy!!! and she had morning sickness and not cancer  that chote wiII die if he knows

what nonsense

Imagine what will happen to chote during her labor pains?? Will she make Kushi scream for her so her chote is not upset LOL
Icky, Icky!! Yucky pooDeadDeadDead
Bleaaahhh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95tttttt1

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

Me

what nonsense

Icky, Icky!! Yucky pooDeadDeadDead
Bleaaahhh

you bet shyam wouldn't mind both of them in labor at once LOL!!
Actually this guy was a clean cut lover turned total psycho. was this what CVS started out with or did they figure hmm A_K story is better, cut shyam.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95enigma17tttttt1

tttttt1 IF-Rockerz
tttttt1
tttttt1

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Me

what nonsense

hey ashuHug
amazing bro and sis

Ash95

Go to top