please some one kill Veena - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Simply can't control my laughter.LOVE all of yr posts,just excellent.When nobody was posting in forum abt hating veena i startd hating her 4m that time.Even thought of sndg her permanently 2 Shub vivah where she plays an imp role with a peculiar makeovr n diction.N Now i have so many friends here.just love it. I hate veena 4m the core of my heart and chopra's shud admit her to asylum truly.Hope all r distractd wi her like 2d.
argh!😡...enough...😡 veena & ritcha sould be in asylum now!😡😈 Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago
Don't worry Guys:

Here's the deal,I  am taking the next plane  out to finish off Veena. I am bringing with me a sledgehammer to knock on her head to have permanent concussion. If that does not work, I will give a lethal shot injection to finish her off completely and I will thrown into the sea. How's that?

Gosh this woman needs to be shot to keep her quiet. !
i know veena is really annoying ...she ruined the sinal moment yesterday .God knows wen she ll stop her anand jaap🤢
Originally posted by tanyashrivastav

i know veena is really annoying ...she ruined the sinal moment yesterday .God knows wen she ll stop her anand jaap🤢
exactly...😡