Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farah53 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you for saying something positive🤗...People are saying so much harsh things that you will almost feel like they play for some other team & are here only to bash the show😭

Maybe we don't like the way things are going,but it's still our own show!!!It's still IPKKND!!!It's still the for which I am even in India Forums..The only Hindi Show I ever watched with this obsession..If we don't like the way things are going,we can do constructive criticisms,but to talk about the shows end...???😲...Guys when life gets tough,we make ourselves tougher & try to change it for the better,but we don't instantly end it..Because we love our life..That should be the case with IPKKND too,as we love it too..

& PLEASE don't even talk about ending it..specially in a time when SP is pulling shows off-air left,right & center!!!!
Swap-Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
thnx for cheering message it was much needed!
Kasu4lyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx for da positive thinking and post we need more like this on this forum especially to get us through the rough times(hint hint: like today and everyone bashing cvs and the show) so thank u 
hmeerakrishnan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
that's what i have been trying to tell people.sp is very calculative before giving any programme final nod they take into considerations lot of things..for eg: SNS is gd only at 7 pom slot if it comes st 8 pm it wl not survive...u need to think how gd and difft this serial is..lot of serials have comedy and boring track..that's daily soap..else we can watch a 3 hr movie..na...we need to understand that this serial has to run for atleast an year or 2...so we v cannot expect miracles..be patient...even i feel arnav is very very smart..poor khushi speaks a lottt but gets easily carried away seeing asr..asr wl only knw true face of his jijaji..and then wl manage to change to old arnav..which i would love to watch( Barun is gd at changing expressions and his switch over from asr to arnav is jst amazing)...did anyone understand what arnav tried to tell khushi in the last..before leaving...for 6 mon she wl nt ask kab.kyun and kaise..i have a strong feeling that when they come close she wl have no option but to say yes to consummation of marriage given the take how asr is at manipulating and getting things done!!!!!!!!!!!
..SSNAIR.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
yeah, think positively ðŸ˜Š
mid-night-sun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Neemsundari

I'm happy you're making your points, but all caps is considered rude on the internet, equivalent to yelling---please change your font.

agreed