Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ANGEL KAPOOR:SPOILERS ARE TRUE! THINK POSITIVE! - Page 6

thelondon12345 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
                                            Yes I totally agree with you love...Thank you so much for coming up with all IMP points... I m completwly with you in this...I dnt feel anything wrong in any episodes...I m loving the episodes day by day... and thinking of future's episodes it's gonna be awesome...⭐️ πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you for making this post.

There is a silent majority of us that love the show and trust theCV's and want this show to go on as long as possible and are here to stay.  With all the usual daily soap  foibles, it is still the best show with the best concept, characters, fantastic actors with incredible chemistry of the leads...I can go on and on.  I will watch the show just to gaze at the leads.

I find that I am enjoying the whole journey and not just waiting for the destination.  Even on the days the bashers and negative post people are out in full force, I thouroghly enjoy the show so I just skip around their posts and have learned to disregard the rantings of the discontented ones.  Its a wonder that they do not go and  find another show to watch that is more to their liking.

preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I AM FED UP... THE CVS JUST GO ROUND AND ROUND...WHY ARE THEY DRAGGING SO MUCH?? 

EVEN EKTA DOES NOT DRAG SO MUCH... WHAT THE HELL DO THEY WANT TO SHOW?? HE HAS ENOUGH MATERIAL TO REGRET HIS WHOLE LIFE..

WE ARE LOSING PATIENCE... PLEASE TELL THEM TO GET ON WITH IT...

WE WANT THE SERIAL TO LAST LONG BUT NOT AT THE COST OF UNNECESSARY DRAGGING...
saddafmahmood thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Thats a good joke! I am yet to meet a family of jokers like in IPKKND. 

The viewers are mad about the MU. But I think they more mad about the inconsistent and silly behaviors of the characters. 

The CVs should show more consistency in their sketch of the characters. The only consistent character they have shown so far is Arnav's. Sanaya is an excellent actress, so the viewers are entertained by her antics. But other than that she is sketched as a flighty character- esp in the last few months. Uses her brain only against Arnav.

i totally agree with you ... the drama is giving me such a depression now a days ...i used to love n enjoy watching it but now im just waiting waiting  for the MU to solve ... guys this MU twist is the worst killer for the veiwers πŸ˜•
BARUNakaARNAV thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yup agree... the show has shown slight progression today... And i rather have it this way, so and steady rather than a abrupt change!

But i also hope that in the quest to progress slowly they dont leave the story stagnant... Hope they continue with little progression like how they did in todays episode...

JasKaBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow totally  agree with your each every pointπŸ‘
Awesome post πŸ‘
saddafmahmood thumbnail

The viewers are mad about the MU. But I think they more mad about the inconsistent and silly behaviors of the characters. 

The CVs should show more consistency in their sketch of the characters. The only consistent character they have shown so far is Arnav's. Sanaya is an excellent actress, so the viewers are entertained by her antics. But other than that she is sketched as a flighty character- esp in the last few months. Uses her brain only against Arnav.

preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: lovelystar

thank you so much for this..!! awesome post..

jus one ques,.. spoilers are true,.. truth is out soon in the near future u said..how far is this future...???

We have been hearing truth will be out since 2-3 months... dunno when that "near future" will come... πŸ˜‘
saddafmahmood thumbnail

[/QUOTE]         i totally agree with you ... the drama is giving me such a depression now a days ...i used to love n enjoy watching it but now im just waiting waiting  for the MU to solve ... guys this MU twist is the worst killer for the veiwers πŸ˜•
gifttag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
True said .RV was needed.ASR will remember all this post MU.just need to be patient.