Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
thankyouthankyouthankyou!

i hope things are going to go in place now :)
gees thumbnail
Originally posted by: Achava11

I see that many r here frustrated with the present MU...I wonder what GUL meant what she mentioned that sankha's life will be destroyed/ruined..

she is already hurt by his behavior..what more is in storeI believe it is after that RUIN that khushi will leave him..I am ok with the present plot..I am just waiting how the CV's will show what GUL said๐Ÿค”..or may be it is cancelled for now..

omg ples can  u tel me abt this news...am not aware of it!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ
arisai thumbnail
Thank you for this. 

We KNOW from past experience that the CVs plant hints and clues throughout the show and that this is what makes analysing the show so much fun. :) And it's SO obvious (well, it seems so to me) that something big is coming.

I loved the way Arnav pulled her back, indicating a true change, and the way Khushi prepared herself for a fall which never came because Arnav protected her, despite what she thought of him- which to me suggests he will surprise her by protecting her in the future once again, despite her thinking he'll let her fall on her arse.

You seem connected to the show so I'm sorry if you're feeling the brunt of all the negativity for something you're working hard towards and I'd just like to assure you that there ARE plenty of fans who trust that the CVs know what they're doing and that there is an end-game to all this.

They just don't always shout the loudest on the internet :')

Hope you feel calmer and more forgiving of the frustrated viewers soon- it's just... two months is a LONG time for us to have to grasp at hints and subtleties instead of getting something clear cut. Or when we did- Holi confession- having it almost completely disregarded or forgotten -_-
IPKKNDcrazy thumbnail
thanks for rekindling positivity...good one, very few optimists left!
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Some spoilers pleaseee??? ๐Ÿ˜Š
4kdrama thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you. I liked today's episode. Yes the misunderstanding continues, but this is how the story should have continued a month ago - but the story halted and took a different turn.

Arnav reacts only when pushed. ANd each time he sees Shyam ogling/near khushi he will get angrier and start giving Khushi hints.

I only hope on the other side the CV's start showing that his perception of khushi is wrong and he starts using that brain of his. Hopefully it has returned from vacation.

bangles thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you. Why are we an impatient lot? Let's sit back and enjoy the show ...Let's trust the CVs ...lets'  take the rough with the smooth.
I for one want the show to continue for sometime. and am happy with the pace...
Ravuri thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angad_Diwani

agreed wid the points magr didnt get ur meaning on spoilers are tru... wat does that mean??? 

she meant spoilers that shyam's truth will be out infront of Arnav soon is true
gees thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshi21

Some spoilers pleaseee??? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Agreed ...ples ples give us a spoiler...we badly need one๐Ÿ˜ญ
Ravuri thumbnail
Thank god you made a post
I was so dreaded even to log-in to IF, I knew everyone will be seething around.
I am so relieved now. Thank you so much