Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appu_arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Ya i liked epi, more fights they get chances to open themselves, all d burning thoughts, like arnav blurted out a few...
More fyt and kushi confesses... Wow that wud b gr8.

polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you. I loved today's episode. It was a long time coming. We wanted intensity and we got it this week (heer ranjha act and today's fight). We wanted Arnav and Khushi to take note of the elephant in the room and not just go about their daily activities as if nothing has happened. This week they showed both sides of the coin. They showed their intense love (heer ranjha act) and their intense hate (today's fight). I am glad they are finally dealing with the problem on hand. They should not deviate from this track and I am sure today's fight will lead to something good.
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Alot of things actually moved today😉...ASR's jealousy...the story...Shyam's crazy obsession...all that...and inch maybe but it did for sure and I'm very happy with that...much much better than those OTT comedy😊
jessicad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Oh FINALLY!! I was waiting for a positive response to the episode!! I loved it too! Its finally progressing in some direction! Loved the way Arnav questions her with authority!😳
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
evn i liked the pi ..
betta than yesterday
loved arnave in angry hubby mode
ipkknd_vino thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I m a lover of comedy tracks but if we want the story to move forward we need this kind of episode ...
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thx for the positive post. I was disheartened to see so much negativity on the forum. Members we need to stick together. With IPL and TRP going down we don't so much negativity on the forum. I totally understand members are frustrated with another misunderstanding to deal with.
The  episode was ok. Sure the Rabba Ve was not necessary when such an intense scene was happening. But like I have said before Cv's bipolar hai kya kare.I liked the fact for once Arnav said Khushi Sing Raizada and not KKGSR. Khushi stood firm hope she continues the conversation and tells him why she has to listen to his orders. Bhai shaadi hoke aek mhena hua hai phir bhi baar baar 6mths bhol rahe hai.
The storm has hit hard , giving benefit of the doubt the show will take a 360 degree turn for the best( fingers crossed) Think Positive guys,,,,
MadzHhh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It was okk, deffoz better than yday but still not good enough, cvs need to kick it up a notch x
Silent_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well im upset not cause i didnt like the episode but i want the story to move on like i want MU to be cleared right away cause im getting tired of watching them fighting over and over again.. but nice post :)
Amanram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Glad to see some people on the same wavelength. After watching I thought at last we are back on track and we can have a move on with the story now. This episode was a long time coming...  Now feeling upbeat and positive again about this show