Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

i liked the episode!!!!!!! - Page 4

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Glad I am not alone, I liked the episode. I will take Khushi and Arnav fighting bout what they are feeling over OTT comedy anyday!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GoGreen thumbnail
today episode was good...except that snake scene...i loved Arhi fighting scene...
JnJ....resh thumbnail
Have to agree with u even i liked todays episode whatever Arnav did was purely out of his jealousy and anger today we could see his mix emotion...I must say it was better then all those comedy scene today it felt it was back on track...I m sure all these moments will only bring more intense moment between arhi when the MU is cleared...
IPKKNDcrazy thumbnail
god bless u...i am trying to stay positive!
jalpa_23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I like today's episode as well. But I think Khusi need to speak up about Shyam as he is getting dangerous.
coldy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: mouse72

You are right...today he was not fighting for his Di's sake but for himself...he just couldn't stand Shyam with Khushi...He actually looked hurt when he saw them. Later, his hurting turned to anger...Today it looked more like a man fighting for his woman...possessiveness!

And that is why the ultimatum...whatever you do, wherever you go..

Yeah..But hope it remains till tomorrow. In fact I wish this fight continues..And now that Arnav has gone, he shoudl hear Anjali say something to Nani, ..feel that he was wrong today. He should decide to go and talk to Khushi. But Khushi just ignores him, and after some heated argument., Khushi blurts that she made a mistake that she ever felt his emotions were real, and fell for him.All this while she had a little hope left in her heart, but NO his ego will never let him lose his heart to someone! He deserves hatred, and is in fact scared of rejection! 
And Khushi should start the silent treatment with him
I'm sure these words will make ASR reflect a little. As in I don't want a direct confession from Khushi also. That's expecting a little too much from CVs.  πŸ˜› But  some hint, that he DOES matter to her. 

dmg.ipkknd thumbnail
yes i agree i liked the episode too it made me cry too it touched me yaar i like it when they are intense, in love n when arnav did not leave her hand it showed that in the end he loved her and because he loved her he could not let her fall down thats wat i loved n see the depth in it guys not the fight just chuck it n love d episode it will make u cry too n if u cry or laugh or awww at it means the episode is good enough!!πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜‰
savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Add me in. I loved  the episode - finally some intensity and movement.  This should have happened 2 weeks ago! The scenes between Arnav and Khushi were explosive.
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah its way better than useless comedy.
ExquisiteOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: shagun_sarun

ok so much bashing n negativity in this forum so i thought to just see if i am the only one who liked today's episode?

i liked it because it was not all comedy, i got to see the evil shyam back, i got to see khushi saying that "arnav is my husband",another MU that lead to a big fight, i got to see all the things i hate but atleast somewhere i thought the episode was good because it didn't showed useless comedy n crying KKGSR...i loved ASR mode n i loved KKG standing against it n not giving in...

i liked the episode, it was not one of the best episode but i thought it was better than comedy n because of the creep n MU,story is moving forward😊

I see your point of view and thuus positivity. However am tired of MU. I know director has said its coming to an end.  Am just tired to seeing inconsistency in Khusi's action, she can yell at Arnav but not at Shyam? Why CV's are doing that? I second we see Arnav thinking about how Khusi defeated herself in competition and then next second he see her with Shyam and loses it? why cannot he be logical? As that's his true nature? Am sorry for rant... But thanks for positivity