Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

i liked the episode!!!!!!! - Page 2

mumz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shagun_sarun

ok so much bashing n negativity in this forum so i thought to just see if i am the only one who liked today's episode?

i liked it because it was not all comedy, i got to see the evil shyam back, i got to see khushi saying that "arnav is my husband",another MU that lead to a big fight, i got to see all the things i hate but atleast somewhere i thought the episode was good because it didn't showed useless comedy n crying KKGSR...i loved ASR mode n i loved KKG standing against it n not giving in...

i liked the episode, it was not one of the best episode but i thought it was better than comedy n because of the creep n MU,story is moving forward😊

Yup! And adding to your likes is the dialogue 'main uska pati hoon' by Arnav when the show host says that Khushi went out with her husband...

Very possessive, haan!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
People just need patient!! .. Its just around the corner .. !! arnav has to do something that will destroy his khushi .. & im still waiting .. it will be soon .. hoping !!
vaselisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
today's episode was good compared to all the crappy episodes they showed.
what i personally did not like was firstly...the forced rabba ve moment..when none of them seemed like they were into it.
secondly..they are trying to move the story forward with all the fights...but even the dialogues of the fights are getting too repetitive...ur my wive...i hate u..wht have i done to you that u hte me so much...blah blah...i just don get it...y can't one of them have brains to pick on...whats going wrong.

SoShy thumbnail
I liked today's episode too. The story is progressing..
Shyam is back and is creepy... His thread is hangin out there in Arnav's room...Hmmm will Arnav be able to connect the dots?
Kushi kinda knows what's on Arnav's mind.. Today she said somethin like" You wont admit what's on your mind, cause your ego wont allow you too" Will she push him to confess?
Arnav looked hurt when he saw Kushi and Shyam togther... He just stood there looking at them, he didnt react...

Whatever happened to Kushi confessing her love for Arnav( There was a spoiler)...
kalo_megh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes the episode was pretty fantastic...its moving forward and theres more intense scenes..loved watching it and when arnav said that she's his patni...he had so much pain in his eyes throughout the episode ..just loved it :)

<3 Barun <3
khushisinghr thumbnail

i don't knw tht l liked todays episode,  but one thing is sure that i didnt unliked it . somewhere in middle !

unlike yesterday's episode i literallay changed the channel after first   5 min .

yeah today not for a single minute i felt bad tht ASR was wrong, he is afterall
suffering from MU syndrome so have my sympathies with him  & khushi too batted well  .
well nothing was new, everything has been done ealrier too, MU  , ego, fight, Dabba Ve (i read 
this in someones post n liked this version for the fakys) & then control of ASR, follow my instructions for next 6 month, all has been shown before, so didnt felt bad abt it ...
 one thing i guess ASR made clear to audience tht  next 6 months keep shut up,dontbash, dont get panic , dont over react, u guys have
to bear this, i guess this was louder & clear to us .
anyhows still saying  keep watching !
N12345N thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
THANK YOU!!! I LOVED IT TOO!!!
I wanted the CVs to move the story onwards and they did today! I loved it that:
- Shyam is back, bolder and eviler!
- Khushi is getting frustrated and wants to know for sure!
- Arnav has something else to flashback at, but I feel once he sees Anjali taking the medicine(hope this scene happens) , his thoughts will have reversed! Kinda like with the award thing.
- The Rabba Ve (well the Hey Hey actually), the bit where he pulled her back was PERFECT!!! It showed that Arnav still has feelings for Khushi even after he witnessed something horrible just an 1 hour ago!

I feel -  like arisai said - that the story is being SET UP for something HUGE!!! Hopefully something BIG for the maha-epi!!!
The CVs have picked up the baton again, but hopefully this time they don't drop it!!!!!
AKoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thnx for the positivity .. agree with you
As long as story is moving am happy .. Liked
the episode ..
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
3 things on people's nerves...

forced rabba ve moment when she is about to fall
Heer Ranjha play and promo not leading anywhere as Arnav found the truth so soon
The fight leading nowhere again..

and frankly, the only really good scene was the fight scene and the rabba ve moment ruined the episode for me..otherwise i would have liked it..
Moonlight1 thumbnail
Dear don't worry . I too like the epi . There is no need to feel for forum status today because certainly something interesting is coming up and eventually everyone will cool down.