Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ASRism thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Zoha ..You know what I am feeling..I don't want to say it again...so with u πŸ˜•

Hope something +ve happens quickly...I am so done
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Infofan

🀣   πŸ€£

Aww Zoha, you are Ms Positivity herself. Now you are disappointed too. Forcing myself to watch IPK for a while now for BISSπŸ˜† I was done with this show long back.

Originally posted by: Jayne

As shybabe said, we are addicts!

I do believe that we addicts need to check into the IPKKND Rehab Center ASAP, where we will be subjected to endless loops of IPKKND starting from the day of MU up till today (sans Holi track). 

Absolutely no - not even a sneak peak of any of the other delicious episodes up until Lavanya exit or the 'courting phase' - other ones shall be permitted.
Day in and day out, and yes, even in sleep, this is the only track we will be allowed to see/dream about/talk about.

If that does not cure us, we are done for!

Jayne

ofcourse , we are crazy addicts! N no rehab can help us!!! but we will watch it til the last day for BISS!
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
my patience broke today.. and no i aint hoping anything for tomoro,,,, or even after that..
 i m bak to reading written updates
.SublimeSaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

Puja jani...y dont u send your PROMO vm TO the CV's to remind them what they have to show!πŸ˜ƒ
the tribute,,they might change the strategy! πŸ˜‰

🀣 Hmm... If send them that... I'm expecting this reaction: "HOW DARE SHE CHALLENGE us??? πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ More Do Do Ve!" πŸ˜† Their egos will be hurt you see πŸ˜‰
~Puja~
Edited by .SublimeSaRun. - 12 years ago
vasudha.karkada thumbnail
I am so fed up with their meaningless fights. I was hoping that KKG confesses today but what a disappointment. I think I will look into the WUs in the forum rather than watching it on TV, coz  it's simply not worth eagerly waiting for 8 O'clock anymore!😑
kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
LOL ZOHA... ur post was hilariously frustating or the other way round(dunno)... i think u need a hug from Sobti... hope he visits u in ur dreams tonite and comforts u... poor soul... but the post really made me πŸ€£
rima thumbnail
as usual ur post makes me smile. even ur frustration is so well said! awesome post!
mirka88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
My feelings are the same as yours! πŸ˜”
Superthree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can't be all that bad got u to write this do u do no do don't do...hilarious. The play I think is going grt ..has its rough patches but stays true to itself ...the cartoon did express the viewers feelings well ...pl deliver soon...
Good post
laap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ha ha ha..same condition here. i feel like banging my head on the wall !!!
but will be bac to see tomoros epi..cant help addicted!😭
Edited by laap - 12 years ago