How to Kill a Rabba Ve - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
I HATED THE FIRST RABBA VE!!!! It was forced, annoying and completely unnecessary! Oh wow, so romantic, getting your arm pulled out of your socket!!!!  I'll try it too! (Come back with a broken arm).
But the bit where he pulled her back into the hey hey...that was MINT!!! It showed there is still that loving Arnie inside ASR, even after witnessing that whole Khushyam scene!

But if the CVs do another one of those stupid 'falling then catching' Dabba Ves then...

RIP Rabba Ve...you were fun while you were alive..
I wonder how it is talking to you in person... You have an amazing sense of humor.. Always enjoyed it...
Smriti, Very nice post as usual. You really have good sense of humor.
Talking about todays rabba-ve's CV's could have saved it if they let Kushi fell down the stairs and had small wounds/blood on her hand and later ASR  pick her up and cleans the blood. To me this could have been better rabba ve than holding the hand and pulling towards him.
[QUOTE=Seattleite] I wonder how it is talking to you in person... You have an amazing sense of humor.. Always enjoyed it...[/QUOTE
We've met just once, but she's a fun loving & a happy personality. Loves to talk 😆 & makes u laugh with her comments. Did not feel that i was meeting her for the 1st. time.
Edited by n091505 - 12 years ago
Wonderful post Smriti 👏👏... still LOL over the "State of the Forum"  section 😆😆

I was immersed in the intense albeit repeated dialogues (yup no new dialogues written by scriptwriters ... they are still recycling the old ones 😛) of Arhi, when suddenly Rabba Vey sounded  out like a ill-timed phone call just when you decided to enjoy a hot bubble bath 😕 ...Looks like Rabba vey has decided to make an appearance in every episode, situation be damned 😡

Also seems dialogues are not the only things being recycled now-a-days... yes yes expressions are too ... CV's on a major "Go Green" mission which apparently did not stop with those bags which BTW have excellent screen time on the show ... hmmm wonder if they are related to the CV's 😛

Question of the Day -- So RV's sound out now-a-days every time he touches her is it ... so wondering now how many & how loud will the RV's be when they actually do IT 😉😆😆

PS -- I did not understand the Mami scene today ... when she was on stage, thought she was berating Payal & then when everyone started smiling, I actually blinked to collect my thoughts again 😕😕

Edited by ipkkndfan_29 - 12 years ago
Dead as a doornail was that Rabba ve. I could feel the vultures flying around it, dying to sink their talons into what used to once be a juicy piece of meat, and is now a rotting carcass! (yeah..I'm that pakaued!) 

Thanks for making me laugh...you are awesome. Guaranteed smile after reading your posts. 😊
for the first time i was thinkin wen ll they stop staring at each other
n wen they ll stop the RV...
it was very much forced yaar...

Nice post
I too am really dissapointed with the way thing are turning up

But still we know the story can move forward so chill and lets wait for the better to happen

I absolutely wanted the rabba vey to stop. It seemed extra long. I hope the CVs dont just throw in RVs with hopes to salvage a otherwise non progressing episode... Like a donation to the audiences. Ugh they could have had khushi or Arnav reveal something in anger today...I kept waiting for it but nothing happened. I'm so disappointed.