Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nalonynnej thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
How else would you expect Manav to be? After all, he has been living with his evil aai and coward of a father for 18 years. πŸ˜†

Arjun is way better off with Purvi. 😊 He can discuss philosophical ideas like the benefits of losing with her, but he could never carry out the same conversation with Ovi.
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Worse than Manav abusing her and her kids abusing her is Archana  loving every bit  of this abuse and enjoying her tiem as the perfect martyr...

It is like this these days ..

Archana ...I love being a martyr .The whole sad music , all the abuses make me want to have more and more ...

Manav ...I love being a jerk .This is what my money did to me ...turned me into a complete jerk who has a God complex ...

Savita ...I love being evil.

Sachin ...I love being the nosy aunty who always spies on Archana as I don't really have much a life anyway .

Teju ...I love acting like a baby because I know I am older than Ankita in real life ...

Ovi ...I love playing the bimbo

Purvi ...I love running after Manav  baba and loving him ( don't ask me why because even I don't know what on earth he has done to deserve this love )

Arjun ...I love playing the lover boy these days because after looking at Manav , I know it will be my turn next to play the jerk ...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£ Cool down, I feel the anger🀣 I read you saying that Tej cant act that emotional role at all, I agree and would like to add that Purvi cannot act the crying role period. It's like torture
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
I used to be an Archana Manav fan back in the good Old days.. I then Quit PR for Good because I was so depressed watching it..  .. and now I have returned for my new found favs.. Arjun  and Pruvi :-)

I say.. Forget Archana and Manav.. and just relax yr minds and enjoy ARVI scenes.. because they are the only hopes for the Show to be on Air..
I  am back to support RD and ASHA because I think they are doing a great job being new comers to the industry and carrying the burden of such a big show on their shoulders these days.. πŸ‘ These two are being pressurized by the viewers to become the new leads.. and as far I see.. Ekta has also realized this.. She needs to wrap up Archana and Manav, and allow the new comers to carry on with the show..Thats my honest oppinion!!

Sushant is my fav too John ..But just because I like him  I am not going to disrespect other actors...
TRP 's going down is  not the fault of any actor but the script writer ...why blame actors for it ...and you are wrong that I like to argue with you ...

and yes  , even for me in terms of dancing and acting he is the best but that will never make me talk bad about other actors who are also doing  a good job
It is like if one doctor is doing a good job , that does not makes other doctors bad ...why this competition ???

Let Sushant do his job and let others do theirs ...

Sushant is not even a TV actor anymore ..he has gone in films .. soon he will be compared with film actors who are competing  for the same kind of roles ...

I am proud of being  a fan of Ankita  just like you are a fan of Sushant so why this problem between us ...

Sushant himself is happy that Anki is staying in PR ...They both support each other completely in their career decisions  and i think they are both making sensible choices ...

i m not comparing my hero to others i just give my opinion on ur statement just like others u came first and argue with me and give lectures i just want to say dat the idea of leap is compltely non sense ekta should end the show on a happy note with sushita but u give ur opinion and talk about money and also others actresses and said dat u feel good dey earn lots of money from show i m not saying dis u said it all... i just want to say dat as an actor u should think about the character u played bcoz lots of people admire u specially todays young generation its not dat  u entertain people its also necessary dat how much u educate and motivate people through ur charcter i just give u one example...big diffrenace between shahrukh and aamir...shahrukh only entertain people though his film and earn money  but aamir not only entertain people but also educate and motivate the young generation through his movie and earn money dis is the main reason between this 2 superstar.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: johncena2003

[

i m not comparing my hero to others i just give my opinion on ur statement just like others u came first and argue with me and give lectures i just want to say dat the idea of leap is compltely non sense ekta should end the show on a happy note with sushita but u give ur opinion and talk about money and also others actresses and said dat u feel good dey earn lots of money from show i m not saying dis u said it all... i just want to say dat as an actor u should think about the character u played bcoz lots of people admire u specially todays young generation its not dat  u entertain people its also necessary dat how much u educate and motivate people through ur charcter i just give u one example...big diffrenace between shahrukh and aamir...shahrukh only entertain people though his film and earn money  but aamir not only entertain people but also educate and motivate the young generation through his movie and earn money dis is the main reason between this 2 superstar.

John , I don't wan t to give you lectures, who am I to give anyone lectures ..It just seemed from your post that you sort if said that because Anki is palying Archana in this show and making money then she is doing something  wrong ...maybe I misunderstood you and you did not really mean this ..

I would have critisized Ankita if she was doing cheap sort of reality shows or cheap dances in films and all that but she is plauying a very dignified role and is doing  a great job in whatever is offered to her ...

I am sure you also appreciate it , I mean why would you put down Sushant's fiance ...I am sure you also respect her and her work a lot ... because I am sure whatever she does is with the advise and support of her fiance ...

Ok, if I sounded like giving you a lecture than I am sorry ...that was not what I meant ...

By the way  , I like some of SRK's work too...but yes, Aamir Khan does a lot of quality work these days ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago

John , I don't wan t to give you lectures, who am I to give anyone lectures ..It just seemed from your post that you sort if said that because Anki is palying Archana in this show and making money then she is doing something  wrong ...maybe I misunderstood you and you did not really mean this ..

I would have critisized Ankita if she was doing cheap sort of reality shows or cheap dances in films and all that but she is plauying a very dignified role and is doing  a great job in whatever is offered to her ...

I am sure you also appreciate it , I mean why would you put down Sushant's fiance ...I am sure you also respect her and her work a lot ... because I am sure whatever she does is with the advise and support of her fiance ...

Ok, if I sounded like giving you a lecture than I am sorry ...that was not what I meant ...

By the way  , I like some of SRK's work too...but yes, Aamir Khan does a lot of quality work these days ...

i give u reply but my duty time finished and time to go sleep...and not in a mood to discuss on such  a wastage and pathetic show..u continue go ahead...and my favourite already leave so why i take so much tention...just go ahead.
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Di... I was so so mad while watching the show that I switched off the TV 😑 I am really really fed up of Manav blaming Archana all the time... I got little irritated with Purvi when she said she will come and then after when she came she did tell something good about Archana and he thought Archana is such a dongi 😑😑 and after that when she wished him that was it for me  I did even feel like changing the channel but switched off.. When will Archana get a life and open her mouth... Why she has to take all this for that Sachin who has nothing but hate for her...

Any person should have a self respect but I know it is wrong to expect this from Archana.. πŸ₯±

The only good thing about the show was Arjun and Purvi going in the same car and good Punni was avoided.. But I dont if it is me or someone else also felt.. Punni was looking good yesterday in that salwar... 😳..

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: LovePRSoham

Thanks for the update Di... I was so so mad while watching the show that I switched off the TV 😑 I am really really fed up of Manav blaming Archana all the time... I got little irritated with Purvi when she said she will come and then after when she came she did tell something good about Archana and he thought Archana is such a dongi 😑😑 and after that when she wished him that was it for me  I did even feel like changing the channel but switched off.. When will Archana get a life and open her mouth... Why she has to take all this for that Sachin who has nothing but hate for her...

Any person should have a self respect but I know it is wrong to expect this from Archana.. πŸ₯±

The only good thing about the show was Arjun and Purvi going in the same car and good Punni was avoided.. But I dont if it is me or someone else also felt.. Punni was looking good yesterday in that salwar... 😳..

I am also so fed up Rachu ...this show is so boring now

Punni was looking nice , she is a pretty girl and acts well too ..But Teju is only good in comedy acting.
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rash2222

actually even dey cant help it in today's sbb ankita was saying dis ki u get abused and den make sweet for ur husband ... have u seen anybody who loves her husband  , i love him like dat... she was indeed making fun of her own character... 

it is sad to see how manav reacts coz anybody can wish u happy birthday its not a big deal anyways...its good u take so many blessings

same thing i also felt.i think ankita also fed up with her character's foolishness.i dont know what will b shown in PR next and how ppl b patience to watch a loving jodi become so rubbishnow after read all comm its seems ALL INTERESTED TO ONLY ARVI so anki, why she will play archana bc we leave hope of archana.
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I am also so fed up Rachu ...this show is so boring now

Punni was looking nice , she is a pretty girl and acts well too ..But Teju is only good in comedy acting.

Yes Di Punni is both good looking and her acting is good too.. Oh yes Teju should not do emotional scenes for a while now.. She has to work on it a lot... I did not like that other day scene.. The most important one with Manav.. She was not impressive esp her dialogue delivery.. But I think she had put in efforts to do that... But comedy she does well... '

No more Archana Manav for me Di... Archana with anyone and Manav with anyone is fine but not together.. Wish she did not go for that party and get insulted more by Manav and Sachin...