Brief Update : 5th April 2012 - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
I also think that even Archana has a huge hang up about her family , specially her sisters ...but not as much as Manav has for his mother ...
But even she spoils her sisters rotten even though she knows that they are asking for something  wrong ...

But Archana's family has improved in the last 18 years ...at least it looks like in the case of Sulochna , Vaishali and Vinod ...They have tried to be supportive of her and also wanted her to get back with Manav even though Sulochna does not really likes him that much .
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I also think that even Archana has a huge hang up about her family , specially her sisters ...but not as much as Manav has for his mother ...
But even she spoils her sisters rotten even though she knows that they are asking for something  wrong ...

But Archana's family has improved in the last 18 years ...at least it looks like in the case of Sulochna , Vaishali and Vinod ...They have tried to be supportive of her and also wanted her to get back with Manav even though Sulochna does not really likes him that much .

i think that's they key Tanya...i was thinking about that earlier.  The K family has many bad issues but they, as a family, and on the whole are at least trying to improve. They have realized some of their mistakes.  

I was thinking earlier that if the cv's want to portray sick behavior (archana/manav, savita/sachin,
archana/sachin etc. and weak characters, why wouldn't they want to show these weak characters struggling to do things better, to improve, to work through their issues?  Instead of bringing more depth and understanding to relationships, the relationships just get worse, and sicker and sickening.  

They have missed a great opportunity imo and frankly there is little entertaining about PR now, so whats the purpose of a show that neither entertains, nor teaches, nor uplifts... 
Edited by naava - 12 years ago

Rash ,Archana bores me now πŸ˜†.Her mahaanta and love for her souten and souten's son has killed this character ..

As for Manav, he should get the title of the biggest jerk on TV ...

The writers just don't know what to do ..They are not good at their job ..the actors are just working to get their bank balance stronger ...Period ...

There is one ray of hope though...The falling TRPs ...maybe that might get a few of these writers replaced ..let's keep our fingers crossed that the TRPs fall really low next week again , like they have this week ...

true PR fanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I know Mona , it does looks like I am not really a fan but believe e me , I am a fan of Ankita and also a fan of this show...I just want this story track to change and I am confident that if the writers work hard and put in logical stories then PR will again come i ntop 5 ...The actors are good ,  there is stil la good fan following , the only thing  wrong is the story of Manv and Archana ...
Their relationship has been butchered really bad ...

Maybe I am wrong but I feel that the only thing  that wil lshake up the producers is low TRPs and then they will change things ...

This has happened before also ..The writers got it all wrong and made Manav and Archana divorce for Shravani ...immediately the TRPs came slipping down so bad so the writers stopped that track and immediately put in the track of Jaywant coming in and being the reason of them being together again ...
Then the TRPs were in the range of 5 for almost the whole year ...

That is why I said that maybe it is time for TRPs again to  come down so that the writers pull up their socks .

Please don't take me wrong ...I mean well for the show and it's actors .
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago

I know Mona , it does looks like I am not really a fan but believe e me , I am a fan of Ankita and also a fan of this show...I just want this story track to change and I am confident that if the writers work hard and put in logical stories then PR will again come i ntop 5 ...The actors are good ,  there is stil la good fan following , the only thing  wrong is the story of Manv and Archana ...
Their relationship has been butchered really bad ...

Maybe I am wrong but I feel that the only thing  that wil lshake up the producers is low TRPs and then they will change things ...

This has happened before also ..The writers got it all wrong and made Manav and Archana divorce for Shravani ...immediately the TRPs came slipping down so bad so the writers stopped that track and immediately put in the track of Jaywant coming in and being the reason of them being together again ...
Then the TRPs were in the range of 5 for almost the whole year ...

That is why I said that maybe it is time for TRPs again to  come down so that the writers pull up their socks .

Please don't take me wrong ...I mean well for the show and it's actors .

agar trp fall hua toh show band ho jayega...there is no logic behind it...
like u r an ankita fan same way i m a hiten fan..
dailly soap means twist,,they cant show all the time happy happy goody goody thngs...

i guess this archana manav stay 2gether for 6 months worked dats y trps slowly increased,but agar saath me aa gaye and saath me achhe se rahenge toh kuchh different nahi hoga,,isi liye they r showing that tif between them..

here i hv to say they shud show a good reason for the tif,,but they only showed archana is "lalchi"..and manav believed that also then archana is mahan and manav is nagative

Mona , the bottom line is that both me ( for Ankita ) and you ( for Hiten ) want this show to do well in the long run ...
I just got frustrated and said that only temporarity the TRPs should go down so that better  creative team is employed ..

Let's hope there is no need for that and the show gets better on it's own and the creative team stop showing such bad and wrong stories in which  the heroine is constantly taking abuse , being a martyr and loving it ...makes no sense really ..

Even I was always a Manav fan and now it feels so bad the way he is made to call Archana lalchee...because the special thing about this character was that he knew and understood Archana more than anyone else ...that very thing has been taken away from him...

What is another aweful thing is that it is shown that a woman keeps taking abuse and still keeps loving her husband ,,very wrong message I must say ...

Still ...let's hope that these mistakes are corrected one way or another ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Originally posted by mona_ght

agar trp fall hua toh show band ho jayega...there is no logic behind it...
like u r an ankita fan same way i m a hiten fan..
dailly soap means twist,,they cant show all the time happy happy goody goody thngs...

i guess this archana manav stay 2gether for 6 months worked dats y trps slowly increased,but agar saath me aa gaye and saath me achhe se rahenge toh kuchh different nahi hoga,,isi liye they r showing that tif between them..

here i hv to say they shud show a good reason for the tif,,but they only showed
archana is "lalchi"..and manav believed that also then archana is mahan and manav is nagative

i ifeel the case is possible when even the evil MIL savita may have no reasons for actually hating archana the way she does, savita had turned good but the insecurities made her bad again that shudnt be ignored as well
manav now is being a good son and a good father to his children.. earlier he was only a good husband and son in law.