Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charmedforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Rash ,Archana bores me now 😆.Her mahaanta and love for her souten and souten's son has killed this character ..

As for Manav, he should get the title of the biggest jerk on TV ...

The writers just don't know what to do ..They are not good at their job ..the actors are just working to get their bank balance stronger ...Period ...

There is one ray of hope though...The falling TRPs ...maybe that might get a few of these writers replaced ..let's keep our fingers crossed that the TRPs fall really low next week again , like they have this week ...

@bold😆🤣i am so happy you said that di...he's the biggest and bestest jerk of the century😆

i am so over Manav that im thinking the next course of action should be for manav to realise his ginormous amount of stupidity(as long as that gonna take) and then when it finally happens...Archana should dump him😆that is the only way i can actually sit and watch the entire show again😛and i assure you di...that is the day Pavitra Rishta is gonna garner the highest amount of Trp's ever😆
charmedforlife thumbnail

The last scene with Teju and Sulochna was so boring that anyone who has problems with insomnia would be cured  in seconds ...😆

and Teju should only be given silly comedy because she can't do emotional acting ..Her voice becomes funny in emotional scenes ...😕

@bold...are you not on a roll today di😆🤣

it is surely so...and even about Teju...she's as funny as it gets😆
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: charmedforlife

[

@bold😆🤣i am so happy you said that di...he's the biggest and bestest jerk of the century😆

i am so over Manav that im thinking the next course of action should be for manav to realise his ginormous amount of stupidity(as long as that gonna take) and then when it finally happens...Archana should dump him😆that is the only way i can actually sit and watch the entire show again😛and i assure you di...that is the day Pavitra Rishta is gonna garner the highest amount of Trp's ever😆
[/QUOTE]

OMG Supriya , I would love if this happened ..

I am also very put off with Archana running after him and giving in the the emotional blackmail from sachin ...but I think that between manav and Archana she is the lesser evil here ...😆 

He is always ' I am this , I am that " ... " I suffered this , I suffered that " ...
Good God , he was the one who threw Archan out of his house ...did not even listen to her old parents ( I remember a scene with poor Manohar crying in his house )  then he  listened to Dharmesh ( of all the people  😆 )  took his advise and snatched the girls away from Archana threatening her never to be anywhere near them  ...

Gave the tickets to his mother ( after knowing fully well how much she hates Archana ) , gave his mobile to his mother so that he would  not have anything to do with her when she was coming after him to the airport ...

Then despite of being so rich , never send a single ruppee to her ...he took the girls away so  he should have contacted her  about them ...but he never did ...

Then hated her for 18 years and always believed the worst of her ...

And now  when he came back, he is super angry that she dare to say NO to him ...

My goodness me ...what does he thinks of himself ...???? 😲😲😲 

That is  what I hate most about Archana is that she keeps praising him to the skies all the time ..This about Archana is puting me off her more than anything else ...

Actually the creatives have totally butchered Arman ..Nothing can make it better now ..Their story is as good as dead ...

I just hope they don't do this to Arjun and Purvi now ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanx tanya di for WU. I got hardly 10-20 min to visit my PR forum...😊 bcoz my final exams r going nw but it is my home...😊.

Tanya di how u r exams preparation going?
-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@tanya di really PR is nw rocking... Di but in this week PR is nt in top 10..
charmedforlife thumbnail

OMG Supriya , I would love if this happened ..

I am also very put off with Archana running after him and giving in the the emotional blackmail from sachin ...but I think that between manav and Archana she is the lesser evil here ...😆 

Absolutely true👍🏼Archana is being her sacrificial self here...that is her foremost character trait...it has reached to another level but is is because her self-esteem her self respect has fallen so low that she's forgotten how to believe in herself...that guy had hurt her so bad,,,taken everything out of her and that is why she has zero self confidence.If you look back di...she has always been that way,each and every decision has been made for her and whenever she did make a decision by herself,people thought it was so out of character that they put her down completely...so the root cause of this is archana but even moreso,each and every single person in her life which in one way or the other taken advantage of her goodness...and it adds insult to injury when you think that all this has been done by the very one's she loves,lives and can die for...Manav... at one point Sulochana and damodar...people praise Damodar but the fact is he is useless...if we look at the context of only the character.He too is good but he has no standing and after knowing all the facts,if he doesn't tell...well i don't know what else to say

He is always ' I am this , I am that " ... " I suffered this , I suffered that " ...
Good God , he was the one who threw Archan out of his house ...did not even listen to her old parents ( I remember a scene with poor Manohar crying in his house )  then he  listened to Dharmesh ( of all the people  😆 )  took his advise and snatched the girls away from Archana threatening her never to be anywhere near them  ...

He is one big cry baby...that is what he is.he has self reproach because he thinks that she's done him wrong(which she has not)atleast for the reasons he thinks,viz-a-viz selling off her daughters(yuck!!for thinking that manav).Secondly for still loving her.and since he still loves her and can't have her,he's playing the blame game...he's holding her resposible for everything that has gone bad in his life...and he has real selective memory because his many failures were of hsi own doing and Archana was always with him...

Tanya di..let's be honest...Manav was a complete loser...for the lack of better word.he couldn't hold any job for more than ten days if you see from the beginning.who was with him?Archana!!
He failed time and again and who gave his emotional support?Archana!!!They lost their baby...because he didn't have any money and when they did...he like a escapist left(we are not looking at the reason's behind this,his insult and the death of the child)and that was the time when archana needed him the most!!and still he did not want to go back...praying to Bappa to forgive him and for Archana to do the same...?why couldn't he just go back??Mind you di...he wasn't going to go back...it was just Archana who found him and that's why they were together again!!!

Then he became a big Hot-shot...good.then again he starting misunderstanding her..!she doesn't know english...so fight with her and ALWAYS without a fail he trusted someone else other than the person whom he claimed to love the most.Then he got intentionally or un-intentionally involved with a girl and who.. saved him? ARCHANAA...there is more😆The vandu case...he dragged his wife to her sister-in-laws house in the middle of the night to insult her and then again had the audacity to ask for forgiveness!!!there must be numerous other examples which i must be forgetting...you can fill in!!!so Manav has been a terrible husband since the beginning...he was just enamoured with Archana's beauty and the fact that she listened to every thing he said...he enjoyed that because he had no say in his own home and he had got a guinea pig in her to take his frustrations and Crap out!!!!!!!

Gave the tickets to his mother ( after knowing fully well how much she hates Archana ) , gave his mobile to his mother so that he would  not have anything to do with her when she was coming after him to the airport ...

He's not joru ka gulam...he's his ma ka gulam and that is what happened.Complete utter unquestioning faith to someone like that...and that is his own doing...so he deserves to be miserable for the rest of his life..

Then despite of being so rich , never send a single ruppee to her ...he took the girls away so  he should have contacted her  about them ...but he never did ...

Because he wanted her to...stupid man...she didn't know any contacts and gave her him the girls because se wanted to compensate.she thought that it was because of her that he had lost his son so she thought she could give her daughter's for him to be happy.(SO WRONG WAS SHE)and also because she did not want to fight a case against her husband...especially after what happened.But even that wasn't enough for him...he wanted a permanent ego booster for the rest of his life and that was archana...she wasn't there and he still expected her to go running after him and be at his command.which she wasn't...so he conviniently forgot all facts that she didn't have his address...his contact number...and niether money...i wonder how how thought she would come?!!!

and even if she could...say hypothetically...she wouldn't have because he told her to stay away and she thought that her daughter's will be fine with him...she was still obeying HIS wishes unbeknowest to him...which he would never acknowledge...
Then hated her for 18 years and always believed the worst of her ...

And now  when he came back, he is super angry that she dare to say NO to him ...

He's has developed a huge ego...of everything he never had that di...he's developed that vice as well...

My goodness me ...what does he thinks of himself ...???? 😲😲😲 

Nothing...or atleast he shouldn't think he's anything.he's been a bad husband and a bad father.he might be selectively good for giving his girls luxury and money...but he's screwed up their psche.do you realise di,that he spew all of his hatred and negativity towards Archana on his own daughter's?and when he did that...he thought that his hatred was justified and his daughter's ought to hate their mother as much as he did...on top of that savita...she's sure going to hell after her sins...!i don't know how she sleeps at night...how does the guilt not kill her?she had destroyed the lives of her Grand children...again to justify her hatred towards archana.like mother...like son.And childhood are the most formative years di and this will have an effect on them for the rest of their lives.Even if Archana get's together with her Daughter's now...can you imagine how hurt they will feel when they find out that their father and grand mother...around whom their lives revolved ruined them and robbed them of their mother's love?how would they feel that the two people who were the epitome of love for them...are liars?the'll get back one relationship...but in turn they will loose two...Manav and Savita have committed a sin.

That is  what I hate most about Archana is that she keeps praising him to the skies all the time ..This about Archana is puting me off her more than anything else ...
That is Archana's only fault...goodness and self sacrifice to the point of stupidity and oblivion!!!the again...lack of self esteem and self confidence created this in her...so sad😭
I believe that the most beautiful relation in the serial now is of Archana and Purvi...no purer relation that mother and daughter...
So that's what i think of the three year old serial😆
Edited by charmedforlife - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Supriya , I can't tell you how much I loved your post ..You have analysed everything so well...No wonder  you are a student of psychology ...
I ma going to read this post many times because right now I don't even know whicj part I liked best ...

Perhaps that one about  Manav being ma ka ghulam and also about him needing Archana because she was always his ego booster and because he was attracted to her beauty ...that's it ...I also dont think there was anything  more than this for him ...

Because if yo ulove someone then you don't hurt them like the way he did ...

Archana too is a weak person and so low in self esteem ..As you have rightly put it ...the best Pavitra Rishta of this show  is between Archana  and Purvi ...

I really hope that it does not gets spoiled ...

Well done darling ..You have written an amazing post today ..I am very  proud of  you and impressed ..👍🏼

You have really analyzed the characters so well specially that of Manav 's ..

I am going to read it again now ...😆
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Suprya , when I do the update thread today , I will copy and paste your post there too so that many more read it ..It is a fantastic character analysis and should be read by many here ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: naresh123

Thanx tanya di for WU. I got hardly 10-20 min to visit my PR forum...😊 bcoz my final exams r going nw but it is my home...😊.

Tanya di how u r exams preparation going?

My exam preparation is just about OK, can be better  😆 ...
 You take care ...
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: charmedforlife

thank you so much Tanya di🤗

you have no idea the amout of appreciation i have for you for doing this for all of us...most importantly for the following reasons:

firstly,for actually watching the show👏

secondly for not throwing something heavy with great velocity and speed...towards the television screen😆

and,lastly for actually writing it...for us🤗

@bold...excellent idea di...even if i don't watch the show,that can definitely be the course of action for people who love their hair and home appliances😆and you know...it would be even better when the come back and the show has ended...and for ankita's sake i sure want it too...her talent is getting completely wasted over here.

thanks di😊

\

Awww Supriya,
What a sweet and truthful post.🤗
Very funny too, in  certain parts.😆