Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 5th April 2012 - Page 7

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
One more thing which shocked me or may be confused me...
When Archana wished Manav he said he did not celebrate his birthday as she was not there and then we saw Teju teling Sulo Aai how they were excited a week before Manav's birthday... ๐Ÿ˜•

Another thing Manav did not like celebrating his birthday as Archana was not there... Fine did he ever wish Archu on her birthday in these 18 years or even before ๐Ÿ˜•.. Why they show only Manav's birthday everytime.. I have never seen anyone mentioning about Archana's birthday...

I want Purvi to throw a grand birthday party.. Archana should avoid calling Manav but DK or Purvi should force Manav... Archana shpuld ignore him there.. Then he might understand the pain of insulting someone again and again...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jaishankar

Well well I feel really sorry n thankful for u Tanya dear and Bhalla...

Sorry for having to endure the torture of having to watch the whole epis to do the update and thank you for enduring that torture on our behalf so that we can read ur updates and save ourself...Thank you to the two dearest souls...๐Ÿ‘..

What a pain in name of an epi...At this rate one day the actors are going to get frustrated and just leave show...I wonder what will the actors closed ones be thinking about seeing their closed one humiliated in the form of bad characterization...I pity both Hiten and Anki here...

I can understand since Anki being new and this being her first venture will not be able to go against things i guess but I think Hiten needs to keep his foot down and let Ekta know that he is not happy about where Manav' and Archu relationship is going..Hiten is one of the top actors and a 'to go' person for Ekta..Hiten is quite a patient actor and has had a excellent admiration from Ekta for his talent but even he must be pissed along with his family members with his character...I think if any person in the current cast can speak to Ekta more openly its Hiten...
Hiten can represent Anki and entire cast and let Ekta know that if she wants trp to come up ,she needs to bring in better storyline otherwise even current set of new joined actors might start leaving the show along with them..
Ekta and CV's need to be waken up and provided with some facts by her own actors to sink it in i guess...

excellent post.thanks jai for this wonderful comm๐Ÿ‘may b  fan get me wrong  but i m hating to see archana is degraded in such a low way๐Ÿคขso if nothing more to show about archana only being foolish and being abused so anki should leave.i m saying it bc we all commenting we all fed up to see archana manav this way ,only ARVI giving fresh air in PR so who r crazy for anki want her leave the show bc nobody interested to watch her character๐Ÿ˜•
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

Worse than Manav abusing her and her kids abusing her is Archana  loving every bit  of this abuse and enjoying her tiem as the perfect martyr...

It is like this these days ..

Archana ...I love being a martyr .The whole sad music , all the abuses make me want to have more and more ...

Manav ...I love being a jerk .This is what my money did to me ...turned me into a complete jerk who has a God complex ...

Savita ...I love being evil.

Sachin ...I love being the nosy aunty who always spies on Archana as I don't really have much a life anyway .

Teju ...I love acting like a baby because I know I am older than Ankita in real life ...

Ovi ...I love playing the bimbo

Purvi ...I love running after Manav  baba and loving him ( don't ask me why because even I don't know what on earth he has done to deserve this love )

Arjun ...I love playing the lover boy these days because after looking at Manav , I know it will be my turn next to play the jerk ...

OMG Tanya Di ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ ... Your anger can sometimes be funny too... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†        Well said about the characters ๐Ÿ˜›
mindumplingss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I Missed The Epi... Thanks For Post
Tulsey thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Thanee

hi dears..thanks Tanyji...for your wonderful work...๐Ÿ˜Š

I don't know what to say...for today episode...no words just ๐Ÿ˜ก
Think Archana don't know what is self respect mean...my god..
when she come in that room to wish him..she was like a dog dears๐Ÿ˜ญ...

and when she wish him...""the dog got beaten..""๐Ÿ˜” why she let her been treaten like this;..and for how long;..we can't have a 5 months leap...so that we dont have to see these nonsence...๐Ÿ˜ก.can't bear that now fed up with Manv..๐Ÿ˜ก Fed up with Archana๐Ÿ˜ก..if they want to fight till death ..just go a head.nobody will stop them...Just for a wish..she had been treaten like animals.today.

You know what..Manv has a prob somewhere..when there is a prob to think about or to solve ...manv always is angry for what had happen...accuse the one who did that...screamed..yelled..on that person...but never he ask the words..Why??? look for Tej...he asked her to stop to been taxi.driver;.not work ect..but he don't ask her why she's doing that works..or why she come to India??You know a real talk ...all he know sceaming...

So Mr Manv continue screamed.treated Archana..Oh yes you must change her name..and you put Lalchi...its will be very good for her...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜† as you don't want to see her/face...its will be easy for you to call her Lalchi...her name will be out of your mind..Ya...

Archana you continue ..to cry...cry and cry...and one day you will really need tears you will don't have..๐Ÿ˜†.When .You will one day be alone .. you will say ""Kash..Kash kash.."".๐Ÿ˜†you will be very burri...You will say Kash meh Jawan nehi ho...๐Ÿ˜†

ok  just want to make a request to Cv's and EKta Matta...these two little birds..ARVI...just let them fly...don't spoil their characters..as you did for Manv and Archana..please please please...๐Ÿ˜Š

bye everyone...don't even want to comment more..very bad episode..tomorrow  I'm waiting for Arvi scene not manv birthday..don't want see..Archu treaten like dog once more...๐Ÿ˜ก THink she like that..๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Why she gone to the party..she had already wish...the gift she can give at home...so why..put her nose there..she heard sachin...talking to TEJ...why??? my god.. Make a magic  I enter in my computer to shake her and give her a deserving slap...๐Ÿ˜† so that she can wake up

ok Let see bye...dears

Oh Thanee...you really made me laugh.  good one.

Tulsey thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: johncena2003

i give u reply but my duty time finished and time to go sleep...and not in a mood to discuss on such  a wastage and pathetic show..u continue go ahead...and my favourite already leave so why i take so much tention...just go ahead.

Hi John,
I have known Tany since the start of PR and I can vouch for Tanya as she is one of the sweetest person on PR forum.  There is just no way she would have meant to hurt you.  Every person is entitled to their views without hurting comments to others.

Seems like this show has really ticked you off.   Yes like you said...you don't want to waste your time on this pathetic show so please don't write any comments to hurt others.  We are already hurting from what is going on with ARMAN.  Thanks for your understanding.
Tulsey thumbnail
When Archana went into the room to wish Manav, Manav said to Archana "to this date you have never cared for me or my feeling" 

He was so right when he said that to Archana because if we look back to when Manav and his family left India, Archana never really took any steps to secure her relationship with Manav and her kids.  She kept on doing what Savita told her without even confronting Manav as to why he had sent Savita to Archana to get the papers signed.  She had caused many many misunderstandings by keeping quiet.  Manav on the other hand has given Archana many chances to come back to him.  Even now, she is playing on Sachin's tunes...why?  Why has she become a doormat for the Deshmukhs?
charmedforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

Thanks for the appreciation ...
I wish I could skip but then  how would I do the update ...๐Ÿ˜†
The best thing would have been to just leave the show for a couple of months and then check after 2 months ...and if everything is as boring as  it is now then leave it again...๐Ÿ˜†

thank you so much Tanya di๐Ÿค—

you have no idea the amout of appreciation i have for you for doing this for all of us...most importantly for the following reasons:

firstly,for actually watching the show๐Ÿ‘

secondly for not throwing something heavy with great velocity and speed...towards the television screen๐Ÿ˜†

and,lastly for actually writing it...for us๐Ÿค—

@bold...excellent idea di...even if i don't watch the show,that can definitely be the course of action for people who love their hair and home appliances๐Ÿ˜†and you know...it would be even better when the come back and the show has ended...and for ankita's sake i sure want it too...her talent is getting completely wasted over here.

thanks di๐Ÿ˜Š

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Tulsey

[

Why she gone to the party..she had already wish...the gift she can give at home...so why..put her nose there..she heard sachin...talking to TEJ...why??? my god.. Make a magic  I enter in my computer to shake her and give her a deserving slap...๐Ÿ˜† so that she can wake up

[/QUOTE]
that's good question .

why is she going when she heard her boss Sachin clealry say that he does not wish her to be there ...๐Ÿ˜•.. these writers don't know what to do ...

yesterday's script was I think written in just half an hour ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: charmedforlife

[

thank you so much Tanya di๐Ÿค—

you have no idea the amout of appreciation i have for you for doing this for all of us...most importantly for the following reasons:

firstly,for actually watching the show๐Ÿ‘

secondly for not throwing something heavy with great velocity and speed...towards the television screen๐Ÿ˜†

and,lastly for actually writing it...for us๐Ÿค—

@bold...excellent idea di...even if i don't watch the show,that can definitely be the course of action for people who love their hair and home appliances๐Ÿ˜†and you know...it would be even better when the come back and the show has ended...and for ankita's sake i sure want it too...her talent is getting completely wasted over here.

thanks di๐Ÿ˜Š

My pleasure sweetie ,

Yes, thank God my computer is still in one piece ...๐Ÿ˜†