Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: pch76

Archana should correct her behaviour😑... What is she doing different from Savita???? Savita wanted to legitimize an illegitimate relation - by asking Manav to marry Shravani - it is the same thing Archana is doing .. I have no sympathy for Archana today... at the core she is heading on a WRONG path.

Archana is certainly guilty of stupid and wrong behaviour. But sh'es doing the opposite of Savita. If Savita wanted to legitimize an illegitimate relationship, Archana, at the behest of Sachin, is trying to delegitimize a legitimate relationship...or at least what was once a legit one..   Just think, except for Sachin's intervention and Archu's sick subservience to him, (and why is she like that?) ArMan would be together again.  It shouldn't have happened without a lot of soul searching on both sides but once most of us thought it should happen.  Now...so many lies and secrets...hardly possible that anything good can come now.  i don't trust the CV's to ever reveal the truths...

If PR is to continue, i think they have to write Arman out of the story all together...otherwise...please just end the story...it's already ended anyhow.   
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Boring Episode. Only Arvi Scenes Are Worth Watching.
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well well I feel really sorry n thankful for u Tanya dear and Bhalla...
Sorry for having to endure the torture of having to watch the whole epis to do the update and thank you for enduring that torture on our behalf so that we can read ur updates and save ourself...Thank you to the two dearest souls...πŸ‘..

What a pain in name of an epi...At this rate one day the actors are going to get frustrated and just leave show...I wonder what will the actors closed ones be thinking about seeing their closed one humiliated in the form of bad characterization...I pity both Hiten and Anki here...

I can understand since Anki being new and this being her first venture will not be able to go against things i guess but I think Hiten needs to keep his foot down and let Ekta know that he is not happy about where Manav' and Archu relationship is going..Hiten is one of the top actors and a 'to go' person for Ekta..Hiten is quite a patient actor and has had a excellent admiration from Ekta for his talent but even he must be pissed along with his family members with his character...I think if any person in the current cast can speak to Ekta more openly its Hiten...
Hiten can represent Anki and entire cast and let Ekta know that if she wants trp to come up ,she needs to bring in better storyline otherwise even current set of new joined actors might start leaving the show along with them..
Ekta and CV's need to be waken up and provided with some facts by her own actors to sink it in i guess...
Edited by Jaishankar - 12 years ago
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: naava

Actually Sharon & Tanya, there are no writers.  They all quit a long time ago, and the last one out the door hit the rewind button as he/she left.  Unfortunately it got stuck on one of the days Manav was rude and it keeps playing over and over.  No one is home in the CV department to even notice.  The only ones who notice are us...tortured day by day with a track that has no bearing on the original story or the original characters.

There are several on this forum who could make lots of money by turning off the rewind button and writing the correct script.  

😍  sigh...except for DK & ARVI, there is no point ... no one is watching the Arman track..

...EXCEPT..OMG...POOR TANYA and BHALLA.. SO SORRY DARLIN' !!   We should take up a collection for you !! 

Naava,

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£  πŸ€£πŸ€£

Well put my dear.
I laughed so much it isn't funny.
The weird thing though is what you wrote sounds so much like the reality.

My sympathies go out to Tanya and Bhalla for sure.πŸ€—
pch76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: naava

Archana is certainly guilty of stupid and wrong behaviour. But sh'es doing the opposite of Savita. If Savita wanted to legitimize an illegitimate relationship, Archana, at the behest of Sachin, is trying to delegitimize a legitimate relationship...or at least what was once a legit one..   Just think, except for Sachin's intervention and Archu's sick subservience to him, (and why is she like that?) ArMan would be together again.  It shouldn't have happened without a lot of soul searching on both sides but once most of us thought it should happen.  Now...so many lies and secrets...hardly possible that anything good can come now.  i don't trust the CV's to ever reveal the truths...

If PR is to continue, i think they have to write Arman out of the story all together...otherwise...please just end the story...it's already ended anyhow.   

On one hand Archana cannot tolerate social injustice to her daughter, and, felt very thankful that she came to know of the truth way before her daughter got enagaged. How, then, when she kows the truth and has the capacity to stand up for the truth, is allowing herself to so much abuse, torture and separation... it is not justified. 😑

Purvi thinks more logically than her mother. Now that she is off the Vinay hook ... the coming episodes should show her trying to counsel her mother and see how things are going... Archana would keep Purvi in the dark by always telling her that "Manav Baba is Bhagwaan"
Her experience so far as a Deshmukh Bahu should have taught her the right way of tackling these eccentricities... More than ever, what she is doing now is not morally correct I feel.. paving the way for Shravani! Wow!
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks so much for the update!

Hardly any ARVI scenes πŸ˜”

Jus Manav-Archana fights.I can't believe that Archana is ruining her life and her husband and daughters lives.

Sachin is just unbearable!Archana is doing so much for him!She's literally sacrificing her life for him and yet he shows no signs of appreciation,just hate 😑
_Monu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thank u soo much 4 Brief updt
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi dears..thanks Tanyji...for your wonderful work...😊

I don't know what to say...for today episode...no words just πŸ˜‘
Think Archana don't know what is self respect mean...my god..
when she come in that room to wish him..she was like a dog dears😭...

and when she wish him...""the dog got beaten..""πŸ˜” why she let her been treaten like this;..and for how long;..we can't have a 5 months leap...so that we dont have to see these nonsence...😑.can't bear that now fed up with Manv..😑 Fed up with Archana😑..if they want to fight till death ..just go a head.nobody will stop them...Just for a wish..she had been treaten like animals.today.

You know what..Manv has a prob somewhere..when there is a prob to think about or to solve ...manv always is angry for what had happen...accuse the one who did that...screamed..yelled..on that person...but never he ask the words..Why??? look for Tej...he asked her to stop to been taxi.driver;.not work ect..but he don't ask her why she's doing that works..or why she come to India??You know a real talk ...all he know sceaming...

So Mr Manv continue screamed.treated Archana..Oh yes you must change her name..and you put Lalchi...its will be very good for her...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† as you don't want to see her/face...its will be easy for you to call her Lalchi...her name will be out of your mind..Ya...

Archana you continue ..to cry...cry and cry...and one day you will really need tears you will don't have..πŸ˜†.When .You will one day be alone .. you will say ""Kash..Kash kash.."".πŸ˜†you will be very burri...You will say Kash meh Jawan nehi ho...πŸ˜†

ok  just want to make a request to Cv's and EKta Matta...these two little birds..ARVI...just let them fly...don't spoil their characters..as you did for Manv and Archana..please please please...😊

bye everyone...don't even want to comment more..very bad episode..tomorrow  I'm waiting for Arvi scene not manv birthday..don't want see..Archu treaten like dog once more...😑 THink she like that..😈

Why she gone to the party..she had already wish...the gift she can give at home...so why..put her nose there..she heard sachin...talking to TEJ...why??? my god.. Make a magic  I enter in my computer to shake her and give her a deserving slap...πŸ˜† so that she can wake up

ok Let see bye...dears

Edited by Thanee - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Rash ,Archana bores me now πŸ˜†.Her mahaanta and love for her souten and souten's son has killed this character ..

As for Manav, he should get the title of the biggest jerk on TV ...

The writers just don't know what to do ..They are not good at their job ..the actors are just working to get their bank balance stronger ...Period ...

There is one ray of hope though...The falling TRPs ...maybe that might get a few of these writers replaced ..let's keep our fingers crossed that the TRPs fall really low next week again , like they have this week ...

@bold thank god our hero sushant is not dat type...he beleives in quality work that s why he leaves the show...thank u so much sushant...and i really proud to be ur fan dat u beleive in quality work and u r not running for money...really feel proud.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Actors working in films also work for money .TV actors and film actors should both be respected ..

This is not the first time when PR did bad in terms of story . before also when the Shravani track was on , the story was pathetic and Sushant was a part of that ...
I am very happy he has left the show now and hopefully will find better projects to do hope he also makes lots of money  ...
Will always support him as a fan in his decisions .

have very high regards for al lthe actors working in PR ...Ankita , Usha Ji, Hiten ...the new lot ..They are very talented people and are very professional...at least for their sake , I hope the script improves and yes, I also hope their bank balance gets better and better ...why not ? They deserve it after all...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago