Users

Frequent Posters

Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Doc_Manaal

most sensible and bang on reply 👏
and completely second the points in red..👍🏼

Thanks Manaal. However, I agree that Khushi should tell at least Payal about it. But the sibling relationship in this soap is so weird... Arnav treats Anjali like a dimwit and so does Khushi to Payal. I think Arnav and Khushi might be surprised how strong they are once they cut their umbilical cord from their much stronger siblings... You can't keep them in dark forever and I think when they know the truth, they would also agree to that.
PollyTrolly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I agree.. It's not entirely Khushi's fault as well, but blaming everything on Arnav is just so wrong!!  🤔

lovesharun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree. We know the whole story but not ASR; anyone in ASR's situation will behave the same, also as he loves his sister sop much and got such a deceive from his jija whom he trusted whole heartedly.
Khushi is not at fault completely either, but she should not have changed her mind from telling about Shyam when she learnt about Anjali's pregnency, that she did with a hope that things will get fine now. As things are getting worse, she doesn't even think of talking about it to ASR because of his behavior, but she should think a way out of this now, talk to someone, get some help.

I think, story shows that Khushi is so naive (we feel rather dumb) that she doesn't realize she told Shyam those lines about leaving Anjali. Even Shyam misunderstood those lines as Khushi could be his if he was not married; why ASR will not mis-understand? Later when Khushi realized what she said, she gave it back nicely to Shyam (she said, aap kya Anjali ji ko chodenge, she should leave you) but ASR did not hear that.

Well we know, that happened as blessing in disguise and they got married. But they don't know as much as we know and thus, so much pain at either end...and at our end too! Things are moving guys, just be a little more patient.
mskdsc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tia.o

I don't agree with that. If Khushi has given him reason to not trust her, then he gave her plenty of reason not to confide with him for anything. So think from her pov and look how illogical that statement is,

a. I don't know why he married me.
b. May be because he knows about Shyam, but hold on a moment, that creep is living in his house like a king and he did not do anything about it. So may be he does not know.
c. He does not believe in me. Calls me lier and gold digger on daily basis since the day we met.
d. He has shown no indication he even likes me, let alone loves me. Every time I think he might like me, he turns around and insults me like never before.

Does it logically conclude to this?
Yeah, let's run to his room and tell him his brother in law is a creep who is married to the only person he loves more than life and father of her child...

ASR needs to be honest first to expect honesty back. If he told her why he hates her and married her, she could defend herself. He did not need to believe her, but a person who values and expect honesty would walk up and reveal what he thinks. In this case, Khushi does not know what she fighting against. Even amurderer has a right to defend themselves, Khushi does not even have that.

Being good looking andoccasionallygiving her puppy looks do not justify
his attitude...

You can't expect something back if you are not prepared to
give it in the first place.

It's not abt who is wrong and who's right both r right if we see from their place the only wrong thing here is Arnav doesn't want to tell her the truth bcos he is somewhere in his mind still thinks she might be innoscent and don't want to lose her Kushi she don't want to disturb his family,but Ian unable to get is why is she tolerating Shyam why can't she teach him a good lesson. By ignoring him she is indirectly encouraging him and making himself and Arnav feel that she likes shyam