Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeap agree with you,arnav misunderstanding khusi is not wrong from his point of view coz he has got bad past of betrayed experience,and seeing khusi and his loving jija like that was like huge shock,the way he loves his sis he was just thinking how to save her happiness,and secondly arnav khusi were just starting to build bond between them and accept their feeling the full trust was not there,so arnav didn't trust her.so even if khusi know later arnav mu her about shyam I know she will get hurt but I don't think she should blame him for that coz he doesn't know all khusi shyam engagement story
mskdsc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi41

<font size="5">come on guys stop taking sides, there is nothing that arnav and khushi can control but you know this can create discrimination between barun and sanaya. everything depends upon the serial makers.they have to do what is told to do they can not do whatever they wish.. so i think none of them is wrong as we know khushi is also not aware of that he knows everything!!!! so she is innocent... don't you think?๐Ÿ˜Š</font>

Sorry but it's not abt sanaya or barun but it's abt kushi and Arnav here and we agree both r right when seen from their pov.but isn't it right that Shyam is becoming powerful and bold towards kushi only bcos she is keeping quiet.
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Both Khushi and Arnav know Shyam's truth...but neither will admit it because they want to protect their sisters. So neither of them are wrong.

I don't have a problem with Arnav misunderstanding her, that's not his fault. But the way he treats her... manhandling her and the verbal abuse...that's wrong.
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I don't agree with that. If Khushi has given him reason to not trust her, then he gave her plenty of reason not to confide with him for anything. So think from her pov and look how illogical that statement is, 

a. I don't know why he married me.
b. May be because he knows about Shyam, but hold on a moment, that creep is living in his house like a king and he did not do anything about it. So may be he does not know.
c. He does not believe in me. Calls me lier and gold digger on daily basis since the day we met.
d. He has shown no indication he even likes me, let alone loves me. Every time I think he might like me, he turns around and insults me like never before.

Does it logically conclude to this?
Yeah, let's run to his room and tell him his brother in law is a creep who is married to the only person he loves more than life and father of her child...

ASR needs to be honest first to expect honesty back. If he told her why he hates her and married her, she could defend herself. He did not need to believe her, but a person who values and expect honesty would walk up and reveal what he thinks. In this case, Khushi does not know what she fighting against. Even a murderer has a right to defend themselves, Khushi does not even have that. 

Being good looking and occasionally giving her puppy looks do not justify his attitude...

You can't expect something back if you are not prepared to give it in the first place.

SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tia.o

I don't agree with that. If Khushi has given him reason to not trust her, then he gave her plenty of reason not to confide with him for anything. So think from her pov and look how illogical that statement is, 

a. I don't know why he married me.
b. May be because he knows about Shyam, but hold on a moment, that creep is living in his house like a king and he did not do anything about it. So may be he does not know.
c. He does not believe in me. Calls me lier and gold digger on daily basis since the day we met.
d. He has shown no indication he even likes me, let alone loves me. Every time I think he might like me, he turns around and insults me like never before.

Does it logically conclude to this?
Yeah, let's run to his room and tell him his brother in law is a creep who is married to the only person he loves more than life and father of her child...

ASR needs to be honest first to expect honesty back. If he told her why he hates her and married her, she could defend herself. He did not need to believe her, but a person who values and expect honesty would walk up and reveal what he thinks. In this case, Khushi does not know what she fighting against. Even a murderer has a right to defend themselves, Khushi does not even have that. 

Being good looking and occasionally giving her puppy looks do not justify his attitude...

You can't expect something back if you are not prepared to give it in the first place.

most sensible and bang on reply ๐Ÿ‘
and completely second the points in red..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I agree that what he saw and now continues to see is not giving him any reassurance!

ALSO, Khushi's refusal to explain where she was, was only making things worse! I am MADDER at Khushi right now, coz she is being accosted by that pervert and she is doing NOTHING about it!

She needs to TELL someone, coz the days when she could have handled Shyam on her own is now GONE! She is a smart girl, she needs to realize that Shyam is crossing his limits and that she may be in danger from him now! Therefore her CONTINUED hiding of what he is doing is VERY dangerouse!

Arnav thinking the worst is EXPECTED right now! I am willing to tolerate it if they at least show Khushi starting to put 2 and 2 together! She needs to realize that SHYAM is the reason that Arnav is mad at her and dosent trust her! HE is the reason that Arnav thinks she is doing a "Drama of being good", to win over his family! He thinks she has a PLAN! (Being a buisness man, he is trying to think of what Profit she is gaining from this situation)!

Bloody Anjali baby (Read Abala Nari) just makes things WORSE by insisting on "Chote" not knowing she was feeling dizzy! She is PREGNANT and trying to hide her diziness! I have a child too, and I know when your pregnant you sometimes feel dizzy! IF she is an educated women, she should know that too! Why the H would Chote be worried about that? The whole thing is wierd?

Anjali and Arnav's relationship is totally disfunctional!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago
Simran234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I completely agree with you, when I saw today's episode, I swear that I felt his pain. I mean if they show it from his POV, he has no idea that Khushi hates Shyam. I would have done exactly what he is doing if I was in his position!

Simran :D...
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ya Khushi (CV) is being stupi๐Ÿ˜•d, the whole sacrifice thing she is doing for payash and  Anjali๐Ÿ˜ก...stop it...  Arnav also needs to ask right questions rather than fuming inside. Didnt he kind of get the idea that something mighjt be wrong after holi sequence?? he remembers all the conversation with khushi doesn't he
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly if we saw what he has seen and knowing how much he cares for his sister as she is like his surrogate mother, I think we would be even harsher to Khushi.

The Gupta family deliberately hid this truth from the Raizadas and its created this mountain of distrust that ASR cannot seem to break through.
sugar_babe thumbnail
Thank You!!! Someone gets it.