Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Todays epi rocked! It screamed AUTHORITY!  He even said i wont let you go😆 Oooh man goosebumps aa gaya mujhe dekh kar.. Jealousy, jealousy...Its one amazing emotion..😉
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Today eps was great.

I agree with you.
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I hope now the show will continue..
at least if she is not confess her feelings now the time comes na Arnav to get some clues..
will see but I have some trust in CV's conner of my heart so waiting and will see whats really going to happen...
hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agree Trina, you said it all!! He was simply jealous!!! 
As CVs showed earlier during holi, Arnav is always after his Khushi, even when he is a state of bhang!! So, when he missed her during the award ceremony & later spotted her with the creep, he couldn't help himself to get angry!! 
BarunSanayaHM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
MEE TO AGREE WITH YOU 100 PERCENT
pc17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
YES! Finally this is what we wanted to see! Possessiveness so that that creepwa can get his just desserts. His angry words are just his way of lashing out.
mj_applehead thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
absolutely...the way he was watching shyam was pure jealousy.his eyes told everything.so potent.
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I don't know the name of the wonder pill the CVs had today. But I say, keep a big stock of it with u, & take them daily.😉

I love the way ArHi make love as they fight. So much passion. So much pain. So many revealing words like "I can't let you go!". As u so rightly put it, it was jalan with a capital J. He was so hurt that I said, "Don't cry, baby. Come to mommy..." He is racked by pain as he sees her acknowledging Shyam (as he thinks).

Today, while watching him die witnessing the Shyam-Khushi scene, I was thinking, how would we have reacted if Khushi had been standing in Arnav's place. If she thought that Arnav was in love with some other girl, & saw him with her?

A truly horrifying thought, isn't it?

momb24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I love episodes like todays, the story is moving in the right direction, weall need to be paitent and i am sure we will be all pleased when arnav finds out. only thing that the cv needs to work on is rabba ve, we need to feel its effect like whenhe hit his head and when they slept on the coach, i am excited about the coming episods 😊
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Jealousy it was ... I felt so bad for Arnav today after so many days ... This lad is really having a tough time ... Just think about his day ... Falling in love with her wife over n over again ... Almost confessing his love in public ... Refusal from his wife to share the award ... Discovering his wife is an angel in human form ... And then seeing her with his jijaji who someone else referred to as his husband ... Why he still doesnt have high BP? Poor soul ...