Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Angad_Diwani

ummm i disagree ...its not just pure jealousy  on part of ASR. 

Its pure jealousy mixed with equal parts of desire, luv,craving and plain ol hormones at work ...

u know boy meets girl, boy craves  girl...  girl starts to grow brains about this craving and then zaaappp... the creative head changes & we have this pot pourri ... half baked & oh so frustrating ... Im sure all the females on the forum will agree wid me...its over 8 mths and IPK is still taking us on a (magic carpet) ride ...shucks !!!!!!!!!

"the creative head changes & we have this pot pourri ... half baked & oh so frustrating ..." 🤣🤣

Well said! 😊
abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: leanne_1983

With so much of negativity towards IPKKND flowing in the forum today, its refreshing to see that there are atleast a few with positive feedbacks :) I believe IPKKND rocks, no matter what.

Totally! IPKKND rocks! 😊
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I do agree with you. The episode worked for me. No nonsense comedy at all. Was waiting for a confrontation like this to happen from a long time. Today Arnav was totally hurt seeing Khushi with someone else other than him. Today it wasn't Anjali but only Khushi for him. How dare she go out with someone else? How dare she spend time with some other man? He was nothing but jealous. So jealous that for the first time he was asking her questions and was willing to listen to her answers. It was an amazing chance for Khushi to explain her side of the story but poor soul is unaware of everything that's happening. 

kalo_megh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
totally true...i saw the jealousy and pain in his eyes when he spotted the both of them together...the whole time when he and Khushi argued...he was so angry that she wasn't his...he wants her to be his, but cant expect anything because of the MU...stupid Shyam!!!

<3 Barun <3

lovesharun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaitra2011

Totally! IPKKND rocks! 😊

Yes yes, IPKKND rocks!

throwingshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thts such a positive way of looking at it! and people keep complaining that the story isnt moving! its a daily soap people! if something big happened in every single episode, then it would be like the pakistani dramas and end in like 40 episodes. 

i for one LOVED your post! thanks for the positivity, which this forum needs sometimes!
himba thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Something is brewing. Wonder if it will brew fast or go slow?
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
totally agree with u.. I loveed today's episode