Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Angad_Diwani

ummm i disagree ...its not just pure jealousy  on part of ASR. 

Its pure jealousy mixed with equal parts of desire, luv,craving and plain ol hormones at work ...

u know boy meets girl, boy craves  girl...  girl starts to grow brains about this craving and then zaaappp... the creative head changes & we have this pot pourri ... half baked & oh so frustrating ... Im sure all the females on the forum will agree wid me...its over 8 mths and IPK is still taking us on a (magic carpet) ride ...shucks !!!!!!!!!

Well said😆
trina2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SoShy

I didn't mind the RV... it fit in well... I am just wondering about what would be shown in tomorrow's episode.. We didn't get any precap even even...

Thats the reason for NO PRECAP. To increase the TRP . So that you sit in front of your TV tomorrow at 8 PM sharp without fail and the TRP increases. We might not get any tomorrow as well and even if we do it might be too dhamakedaar or misleading.
Arshi_lovergal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ASR -  (Where were you?)
KKGSR -  (Why did you marry me?)

Me -  Khushi kick that Creepwa between his two legs
Edited by Arshi_lovergal - 12 years ago
trina2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshi_lovergal

ASR -  (Where were you?)

KKGSR -  (Why did you marry me?)

Me -  Khushi kick that Creepwa between his two legs

😆
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
asr was so jealousy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it so brings out the best in him :-)
INGCIV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
poor asr he suffers a lots he is very jealous because he loves Khushi to madness.yes it's a pure jalousy from him.
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i think both arhi r getting fed up... so some is going to spill soon.. 

great performance today

music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Trina...I am with u today on the facts that u have mentioned...I'm so loving this jealous Arnav...finally something is moving forward...the story...Arnie's jealousy...Shyam's obsession...the choices are more now...loved today's episode
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
With so much of negativity towards IPKKND flowing in the forum today, its refreshing to see that there are atleast a few with positive feedbacks :) I believe IPKKND rocks, no matter what.
abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: momb24

I love episodes like todays, the story is moving in the right direction, weall need to be paitent and i am sure we will be all pleased when arnav finds out. only thing that the cv needs to work on is rabba ve, we need to feel its effect like whenhe hit his head and when they slept on the coach, i am excited about the coming episods 😊

bang on! it was an intense epi ..definitely moving in the right direction..but the rabba ve was forced..right in the midst of an intense scene we have a rabba ve out of the blue and i was like what the! But me excited tooo for tomorrow and all the other tomorrows after that 😃😃