Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spsharmila thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
loved today's episode...after watching SBS segment I thought that I would hate the RV ...but it was nicely placed...he loves her so much that he can't hurt her anymore ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I think this fight is going to continue in tomorrow's episode...I am totally loving jealous Arnav ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: shena07

agree wid u...the epi was gud but the only prob i had why they have to bring that rabba ve there...it didnt go well wid the scene..my pov...

Rabba Ve was abrupt but meaningfull at this stage. IMO the Cvs wanted to show his feelings for Khushi. No matter how much he hates her he wont be able to LET HER GO/HARM HER anyway now. His LOVE has completely overpowered his hatred towards her. He wants to punish the girl who is ruining his Di s life but he cant because above all she is his lifeline now.
This RV goes well with the TAGLINE for this track
Nafrat pass ane na de .mohabbat door jane na de.
I was skeptical about this RV  when i saw it in SBBS yesterday but today after watching todays episode I think the CVS have done it right๐Ÿ˜Š
lastdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
where z nk??????? has he left ipkknd 4 gud?
.ooBubbleGumoo. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: trina2010

Rabba Ve was abrupt but meaningfull at this stage. IMO the Cvs wanted to show his feelings for Khushi. No matter how much he hates her he wont be able to LET HER GO/HARM HER anyway now. His LOVE has completely overpowered his hatred towards her. He wants to punish the girl who is ruining his Di s life but he cant because above all she is his lifeline now.

I was skeptical about this RV  when i saw it in SBBS yesterday but today after watching todays episode I think the CVS have done it right๐Ÿ˜Š

i completly agree with you...the RV had meaning
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: smitar

I don't know the name of the wonder pill the CVs had today. But I say, keep a big stock of it with u, & take them daily.๐Ÿ˜‰

I love the way ArHi make love as they fight. So much passion. So much pain. So many revealing words like "I can't let you go!". As u so rightly put it, it was jalan with a capital J. He was so hurt that I said, "Don't cry, baby. Come to mommy..." He is racked by pain as he sees her acknowledging Shyam (as he thinks).

Today, while watching him die witnessing the Shyam-Khushi scene, I was thinking, how would we have reacted if Khushi had been standing in Arnav's place. If she thought that Arnav was in love with some other girl, & saw him with her?

A truly horrifying thought, isn't it?

Its horrifying but I hope Cvs wont go that way where Arnav bring in another girl to make Khushi suffer. I hope not since he feels Khushi does not love him so whats the poinnt of making her jealous. 
I loved todays episode. Hope the Cvs keep it this way. More passion, pain, intensity but no unnecessery comedy please.Now the MU has to come to an end also. Its being dragged too long. Atleast Arnav ki batti jala do ab.Let Khushi be the one to MU Arnav for a change now where Arnav repents for his actions. Trust me Cvs if that happens soon IPL or not no one would be able to beat up IPK as far as TRP is concerned. Go for it. 
I am sure you would be able to drag the MU phase and redemption phase of Arnav for another 6 months.Now Shyam can manipulate Khushis brain against Arnav by revealing to her about the real reason for Arnavs marriage to her. Khushi would buy Shyams words and no matter what Arnav does after that it wont affect her . It would be intense and FUN to watch .
SoShy thumbnail
Originally posted by: trina2010

I didn't mind the RV... I am just wondering about what would be shown in tomorrow's episode.. We didn't get any precap even ...
Edited by SoShy - 12 years ago
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Word ! I second you on this. I totally loved the episode..
ashi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i agree there was jealousy and i liked the epi ๐Ÿ˜Š
AKoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You are sooo true ... But when he gonna know the
truth.. this MU is killing me :(
Angad_Diwani thumbnail
ummm i disagree ...its not just pure jealousy  on part of ASR. 

Its pure jealousy mixed with equal parts of desire, luv,craving and plain ol hormones at work ...

u know boy meets girl, boy craves  girl...  girl starts to grow brains about this craving and then zaaappp... the creative head changes & we have this pot pourri ... half baked & oh so frustrating ... Im sure all the females on the forum will agree wid me...its over 8 mths and IPK is still taking us on a (magic carpet) ride ...shucks !!!!!!!!!