Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Targaryen thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yes!! i agree with u that he was not angry at khushi because she was ruining his di's life but he was pissed and angry because she, "his khushi" was with another man!!

but still somehow it's time that the CVs build up the trust factor slowly and don't pile up the huge mountain of MU with another topping!!! arnav has to get to know that khushi was at the medical store because of anjali!!
IronyDied thumbnail
exactly! that was the only thing i liked today! epi still didnt go too well for me 😆 i may like it if i get the anger filled confession from Khushi tomorrow as per the spoilers,.. if not then this hatred filled epi for sure wont work in any way for me!

when the organizer said her husband he instantly corrected,, i am her husband! i am sure if in Khushi's place there would have been any other girl he might..in fact never married her.. in fact told Anjali everything.. put that girl and shyam both behind the bars!! just because it was khushi he married her to keep her with himself.. to get the right over her!! i hope CV's continue this and dont come back to the square one!

srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
my thoughts exactly ...he was burning with jealousy...thats why i liked the epi...he was actually asserting his right over her!!

maybe for khushi to not forgive him easily later on...the cvs r showing him hurting her beyond repair...
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I m totally agreed with u.
gunayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ya...sooo true yaara!!!!!finally some positive post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks 4 tat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i luvd today's epi!!!!!!!!!!!!
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ok now i got it.
Thanks for pointing it out dear
SoShy thumbnail
He looked really hurt when he saw Kushi and Shyam togthr... 
tsultana thumbnail
When Arnav saw khushi with the snake, he for few second looked mad but then looked broken. This is due to thinking khushi loving someone else. If u notice his eyes, its more pain than anger in that scene.

Ps: I HATE that snake!!!! :(
ASRism thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You are so right... I agree he was Jealous. That's the reason he was pressing her to answer him. Atleast fight was intense.

I so want Cvs to move the story NOW..as there is no precap..I am hoping something will happen  to move the story forward...I JUST SO WANT IT NOW...ok and I am saying to myself .All IZZ Well All IZZ WELL
heenaqazi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
agree... 2day's episode was great...
ASR will be regreting all dis very soon
I thnk CV's will drag dis track till 28th april as we will b having ME.