Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

its PURE JEALOUSY baby..nothing else

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Todays episode rocked. Looks like the Cvs just went through a brain transplant and GUESS WHAT It worked and so does the episode.
From begining to the end Arnav DID NOT think about his Di s welfare (he did not trust me). All he did today was because he was PLAIN JEALOUS. Like he said nothing matters but ONLY his LOVE for her.He was PURELY jealous when he spotted her with Shyam.He was burning because the organizer mentioned someone else as Khushis hubby and informed him that she went out with him.
He wants authority over his wifey. He wants recognition from her which he feels she is NOT ready to give him because of Shyam.Exactly how painful is that to bear. The person whom you love more than your own life is in love with somebody else and guess what you cant do anything about it. 
But ofcourse he is doing damage my saying all these harsh words to Khushi. When he knows about her innocence every words he uttered today would go against him. Then also he might not be able to express anything in fear that Khushi might leave him as soon as she knows that what he thought about her. 
See gurls Arnav babua is in a very tighjt spot now and in the future also he will be. Once the MU is cleared he would want to treat Khushi like Goddess probably but his pain would only increase because the pathto redemption is becoming each passing day for him.
For now Its ONLY jealousy and we are loving it😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agree with u ...loved today epi
smiley-shiney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

exactly
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ohhh yes !!!!!! Arnav is totally becoming the GREEN-EYED monster... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jealously...okkk understandable...but plzzz CVs...now m literally BEGGING...move the story forward...i dont knw how...confession??? clearing of MU?????? Arnav-shyam faceoff?? Khushi picking up clues...??????

DAMN !!! they r sooo many options...y r we moving in circles...like merry-go-round...and bcz of this WE ALL FALL DOWN !!!

😑
😑
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
exactly what i thought... though in anger, he accepted khushi as his wife.. he had done it on previous occasions too, in front of his family, office staff and in the temple. But for him to accept it to himself and to her was the biggest Positive thing that happened today..
And hell yes!! it was jealousy and his incapacity to reveal the truth behind their sham marriage... Overall, I loved it!!
arsh_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes..omg you exactly said what i was thinking i was so happy that ASR got so jealous that he pressed KKGSR to answer..very well said
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
totally.. when he saw shyam and khushi .. you can see the pain in his eyes ..!! loved it .. !!
Nightingale... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeah 2dais episode was reali nyc!
-daffodils- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
how cant he be jealous..????...she is his wife..
his 1st love...his alll
he nver let her go away frm him...
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree wid u...the epi was gud but the only prob i had why they have to bring that rabba ve there...it didnt go well wid the scene..my pov...