BRING LALIT MOHAN BACK...EDITED

shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

thats all i have to say...like riya said rabba ves is dabba ves nowadays.i dont mean arshad khan is not gud...he did a gud job on holi episodes...just missing LM touch...lastly todays episode was gud...the whole  MU is in its final phase..that was wht the arhi scene was all abt...how much worse can it get...anywayz asr need some fb na abt all the ways he tortured her๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by shena07 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
lol

what was the arm blooper?
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ya ..i agree with u,,...but i loved today's episode.. arshi fight that instrumental should not b played that by them...it symbolises nothing that he still love her sooo much...laliji plz b back to our show..plz plz plz
shena07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanakamaraj

ya ..i agree with u,,...but i loved today's episode.. arshi fight that instrumental should not b played that by them...it symbolises nothing that he still love her sooo much...laliji plz b back to our show..plz plz plz

i loved the epi...but that rabba ve was kinda not needed...instrumental would be ok..but that did not go well wid the scene..i miss LM now...
IronyDied thumbnail
exactly! please LM come back for our sake!! i just want him to be back at any cost.. can we do something about it? well obviously we cant!! bloopers were there before too but looks like LM worked as lucky charm.. epis used to have smoothness and charm.. even in dragging they had some magic! but now .. !! 
meerabnawaal14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so that we can bash him on face book thats what we had done in the past thats what we are doing now
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
LOlsss Oh yeah...CVs did u hear...we were asking for Rabba Ves not all these Dabba Ves!!!!๐Ÿ˜†
Do we looks idiots๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: archanakamaraj

shena07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meerab22

so that we can bash him on face book thats what we had done in the past thats what we are doing now

๐Ÿ˜†thats why he got fed up and left for humse hai life
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
LM please cut it was so much btr