WU:5april: CVs WAKE UP CALL

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

100GIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for upd8ing seems to me a bad start wonder it its a bad finish!
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for your update. 

It is disgusting to see Khushi either being manhandled by her husband Arnav or by the hideous creep Shyam.  Why is Shyam allowed to even touch her. Cant our women be given any respect while the men are allowed to behave so hideously. 

The CVs are testing our patience.  Stop this nuisance.Do you have to show how women are being humiliated.
Edited by lara3110 - 12 years ago
-Anarkali- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! :)

varsh8 thumbnail
thanks for the update

Shivani_Priyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm happy to miss it but anyways thanks for the update😊
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update Sunshine.. I'm sorry to say this, but I have to.. Nowadays, I feel IPKKND is losing its charm and its USP.. It has started becoming a dragging tale.. Khushi always failing in front of Arnav, is getting monotonous..!! I hope we get back the charm of IPKKND.. CVs pls!!Edited by Udhay - 12 years ago
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: lara3110

Thanks for your update. 

It is disgusting to see Khushi either being manhandled by her husband Arnav or by the hideous creep Shyam.  Why is Shyam allowed to even touch her. Cant our women be given any respect while the men are allowed to behave so hideously.

Well to this I really have to agree whther a person is ur husband or not no one I mean seriously no one on this earth have right to mistreat woman

The CVs are testing our patience.  Stop this nuisance.Do you have to show how women are being humiliated.

CVs well no comments I am in not right mood to discuss it already show was headache🥱

K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
its been a week that i m surviving only on WU my fave show is turning into a misunderstanding ko kya naam doon?
don't have the strength to watch the crap they throw at us
no wonder IPKKND is so far in the trp race
hope they improve the track b4 it looses all the remaining charm
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks Sanju for Beautiful Update..just avarage not somthing new except rabba ve