Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruts18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: abbay

arey shruti mjhe khud par hansi aa rhi h !!!!! hw come I made FB stand for facebook ????😆 Imagine the heading" Facebook and His helplessness "🤣🤣!!! soo stupid of me!!1

No Ankita, thanks for telling me. Had at least a laugh due to the pun.😆🤣But I changed to not sound 🤪again!😆
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nyc analysis great 1 loved loved Ahem 2day he  truly loves her n cares 4 her there scenes were awesome jus loved it... cant stop wtching it n im very glad tht he consoled her tht nthing wuld be happn 2 rashi...  Love u Ahem...
-neela- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The two scenes we got today were fantastic. When Ahem and Gopi were in the mandir, it seemed like Ahem needed a nudge and therefore Kanaji helped trigger his memory what happened on Holi. The bedroom scene 😍 I honestly felt like Ahem might give her a hug but him wiping away Gopi's tear was just as good 😳 I guess the hug will come in due course.

Loved your analysis, they make the scenes even more loveable 👏
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
terrific analysis yet again shruti...cant wait to watch the epi...its going to be more beautiful cos of ur post...
shruts18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: snsaufan

superb analysis ..👍🏼.. both scenes were unexpected and his reaction to remembering Holi was just 🤔..did i really do that?? 😆 ..and he was looking into Gopis eyes to find an answer i am guessing.

No you are right he was indeed trying to find an answer in her and that is why he could not take his eyes off her. What he saw, he was trying to figure out whether it was the reason she was looking apprehensive being in close proximity with him now-days.
Edited by shruts18 - 12 years ago
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shruti, what a perfect POST with abs glowingly  and mindblowing perfect analysis⭐️
 You are getting better with each passing day  👏. 

AWWW the episode started with a bang 😳. Ahem's memorability( getting the holi FB), dependability( getting the medicines for rashi), adorability and helplessness ( wiping the tears), made us fall in love with him all over again😳

Anyways I have reached lallalalal land in a jet plane & plan to remain here bag & baggage till ME. Anybody wants to join in is most welcome😳😆

Edited by 5cents - 12 years ago
Sandy914 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ayyy Shruts.. that was excellent review.. :)) I didnt watch the epi still.. but i can imagine what happened on the show from ur review and analysis.. thank you
minoushka93 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
👍🏼
wonderful post! i loved the way he also nodded his head to gopi to assure her everything will be fine, he finally is her saathiya after all
_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am speechless on reading your analysis today. Just wondering how can you write so beautifully.
shruts18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hetp

aww ...shruti awesome analysis ...😊

indeed the scenes were⭐️ ⭐️  ⭐️  ⭐️  ⭐️
loved he got flashback...n that too in temple...hope by blessining of kanhaji he remebers everything😃
n when he wiped her tears...it also remebered me of gopi birthday scene...wherein she was crying n he then handed his handkerchief...but today...😍

n now seeing ahem free..frank with her ...hope gopi now open up with him

Thanks a lot Hetal. The scenes though not very exuberant we very heart touching. Both of them.

The way he was blown out of proportion on remembering was too good. And how he never took his eyes off her. 

Yeah he indeed pacified her without much effort and the way he brought his hand up to wipe the tear is a sign that we would get much more in coming days. The love story has just started!