Ek Haseena - Ek Dewana - Mallu & Rohan - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Ahlaweya.. brilliant analysis... and love the use of pics and i love how u hv analysed all aspects..! πŸ‘

Indeed a very good epi... glad to see Ashu back from AshDas to AshMan..!! Cant wait for mallus Sandal-wala...!!

Thanks for the super episode update Tanu!   So the love story is becoming like the musical chairs that folks in Jeevan Sandhiya were playing - Ashu, Nidhi, Mallu, Mallu's secret admirer, Rohan.  Now all we need is Armaan.  With this many involved, there's bound to be many broken hearts!!!   Just as long as they get AshNi back together, then we'll be ok.  But that will probably take a while which the show does not have time for (TRP baba will be the deciding factor)!!!! 

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Ahlaweya.. brilliant analysis... and love the use of pics and i love how u hv analysed all aspects..! πŸ‘

Indeed a very good epi... glad to see Ashu back from AshDas to AshMan..!! Cant wait for mallus Sandal-wala...!!

Thnxxx soo much dear πŸ˜³
ya , really it was a awesome epi , n me too so happy to see our dear Ashu is back πŸ˜‰ 
hehehe " mallus Sandal-wala " .. i liked it  πŸ˜†
I couldn't stop laughing for some time today. What sort of nursing home is this? An Alzheimers patient can just abscond anytime he wants? Wow. No security at all at the gate...or may be they have no gate at all...oh man...I had tears running down my eyes...And whenever he wants he just waltzes back into the nursing home. 

Coming to the nursing home entrance...it's the same place where Dr A and Nidhi met to resolve their differences when Sr A was played by MB in an earlier episode...It s the same place where Nidhi and Dr A met when they had to go to the Beethoven concert...For gods sake PH...don't be such cheepos man...reusing the same location again and again...passing off two coconut trees growing in desolation in Mumbai as kerala...these guys are the limit.

The Rohan track is sooo badly written, conceptualized and performed partly maybe because KW also maybe doesn't believe in this nonsense...No logic...no reason...just one fine day instantaneously...he gets all worked up at the lunch table???? And why one earth would you search for a black T shirt if you love some girl ??? Why? CV's? Anyone? Does that black T shirt have mystical powers?

Loved ashni scenes...ashu snubbed nidhi(well she need these jhatkas)...nidhi's face post jhatka was worth watching...πŸ‘

the way ashu called out to nidhi and stopped the car when she went out in search of BB was an indication of the pyaar the haq he has on nidhi still...but cannot express...πŸ˜†

ashu holding nidhi's shoulder and wiping off her tears...awesome scenes...

nidhi's jealous face when mallu called ashu..hmmm...pyaar to hai janab then y this kolavari di??πŸ˜‰

BB-nidhi scenes r something i look forward to dese days...BB remembering bits and pieces...good indication..😊

Rohan ko akdon achanak pata chal gaya ki he loves nidhi...the night b4 he felt nothing...strangeπŸ˜•

precap-some hearttouching BB-nidhi scenes  on their way...chalo accha hai...BB ko kuch yaad aa raha hai lagta hai

rohan ko pata hai he should not have fallen in love with nidhi...jo hona nahi tha wo ho gaya hai...ab??waise ab tak to rohan ki taraf se kuch negative nahi laga mujhe aage aage dekhte hai...

and mallu's dewana kahaani mein twist...sandalwala jaldi aaja meri jaan...mallu ko bhaga kar le ja...

SK,KK,AN,KW superbπŸ‘
Edited by niniborn2rule - 11 years ago
I loved the scene where Ashu and Nidhi were walking together in JS. The pair was looking so good. How can the CVs think of separating them?

Rohan seems irritating now. All the more as he has no work and doing stupid fikar abt Nidhi. The saying is correct - idle mind is devils workshop.

Felt sad that Ashu was ignoring Nidhi yesterday - refused Adrak ki chai, went off as soon as Mallu's call came - but somehow she deserved it a bit.

Precap - baba seems to be remembering abt his daughter. Dont know if there will be any Ashni scenes today.
Kyun !!! Ho gaya naa!!

Lastly Rohan ko pyaar ho hi gaya... na na karte pyaar Nidhi se kar baithe...rakhani thi dosti magar ekrar khud se kar baithe...

And why not? This guys is there in Col.Varma house since December..what a guest. Having access to Nidhi 24 x 7 x 365 days...no barriers between them. NO NTP, no objection on anytime entry in her bedroom, no objection on holding her hands any time...
She shared all her personal things with him..he understand her more than any thing...he cares for her..
. SO pyar was bound to happen.

MB said in MPK...ek ladka aur ek ladki kabhi dost nahi ho sakte...very true??? At least in KTLK, its turned true.

And pyar decide karke to kiya nahi jataa...woh to bas ho jaata hai. Aur Rohan ko ho gaya...now the question is how fast Nidhi can understand change in Rohan n his attitude / feelings and then what will be her reaction on that?

Whos the Mallika's new Deewana?

Rest episode was okey...nothing to say much about that.
Originally posted by muksonline18

Kyun !!! Ho gaya naa!!

Nidhi can understand change in Rohan n his attitude / feelings and then what will be her reaction on that?

Whos the Mallika's new Deewana?

Rest episode was okey...nothing to say much about that.
wonder if RS is gonna eat his words which he said in a interview.. that for the 1st time on tv we r gonna shw that a man n woman can be friends..
@ when nidhi can understand.. she wont .. until its too late..am sure
Originally posted by deepa_jd

wonder if RS is gonna eat his words which he said in a interview.. that for the 1st time on tv we r gonna shw that a man n woman can be friends..
@ when nidhi can understand.. she wont .. until its too late..am sure

Very True.

Again we will see that Rohan will take CB n DB in confidence and convey them now Nidhs n he are in love and they have to give Nidhs surprise of their wedding...again we will see all the drama n last minute Nidhi will come to know about all this...great show na!
Originally posted by muksonline18

Very True.

Again we will see that Rohan will take CB n DB in confidence and convey them now Nidhs n he are in love and they have to give Nidhs surprise of their wedding...again we will see all the drama n last minute Nidhi will come to know about all this...great show na!

Yes, and Nidhi will run to Ashu. Ashu will say, 'to karlo na rohan se shaadi. waise bhi tumhare faisle bhi tumhare baba aur db hi to lete haina. Aur tum accept kar leti ho. toh, is baar kya problem hai tumhe. simply accept their decision as u always do'