Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter| Teri Yaad Saath Hai - Page 84

beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
😉
This content was originally posted by: Ameres

Ami- What!?!?!? Jaate jaate itne jhatke. Ami!! NO!! 

The update wont be complete if you arent here. Please try to come even if its late. Please! 

And AT band? How can you even say that!? No! 😭
I'm sorry I know its because of your exams but...hamara kya hoga? Think about us two...what will we do without? Oh God! I'm already not liking the sound of it. 

Please dont disappear on us wholly. Just drop in for an hour or so. Please not more but just say hi once in a while. 

I'm sorry I'm being such a bad friend i shouldnt be asking you all this but i'm so used to you guys that...okay i'll shut up. 

Alright, goodnight and goodluck with the work and studies. Hope to see you tomorrow. 

Even i don't want to miss Sunday's AT strangely even though it's my neck on the line🤣

So yeah, i'll come even if late😉

Oh you are not a bad friend! Even im thinking mera kya hoga without you too I'll drop in as frequently as possible and @one hour every night -will try my best😊

Thanks Anu, Yup, see you tomorrow.  Goodnight🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anu...really the SR SS written by u and vita was jst too good...specially the last part ...if i am nt wrong written by u...was fantastic...😳...I wnt to read it jst nw...😳

Ami really u cant jst vanish...one hour u can spare ...PLS PLS...u cant do this to us...sirf One hour...try atleast...trust me your rivision will b better afetr talking to us...PLS
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mimi_s

Ami...Anu  had said which position ...but u better explain...and dont try to escape otherwise i will demand graphical explanation...😉

Anu...sometimes boys do believe what they actually say casually...specially at an young age...Ami...really cant wait fr Sunday...😳...what music will play in the BG...or will there only b some sort of sounds??😃

Um...I said that comment particularly for the boy in my OS. Well, the way I had conceptualized there the guy did not mean anything. He even said that for him it all meant nothing. She meant nothing to him, just another class mate for him. Uh...maybe I wasnt clear enough there but in my mind the boy held no feelings. 
But yeah, maybe there are men who actually mean what they say and actually are sensitive. Not all are the same. But usually from what I have observed men tend to be insensitive and casual esp at such an age. 

@sound- LOL! I'm already hearing all sorts of sounds. 🤣
beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Anu...really the SR SS written by u and vita was jst too good...specially the last part ...if i am nt wrong written by u...was fantastic...😳...I wnt to read it jst nw...😳

Ami really u cant jst vanish...one hour u can spare ...PLS PLS...u cant do this to us...sirf One hour...try atleast...trust me your rivision will b better afetr talking to us...PLS

Aww, you guys are too sweet🤗 I will will!😆

@as from when- I think tuesday

Okie final goodnight🤗
Ameres thumbnail

Like P going wide eyed on seeing more dark emerging in dark! 🤣🤣🤣

Anu,,,,what the,,,,,,,????
Ami u wnt b there on Sunday nite...Anu aur hum to will go mad...noone to grill after reading the SR...😉
But honestly i am getting sooo impatient fr the SR...that yes u do post it on Sunday afternoon itself...try to come back early or Monday grilling pakka...u wont b there next week se ,,,matlab ...starting rom when???

Goodnite and thanks fr the lovely update...detail mein comments later...😊

You didnt get it or was just showing the excitement and shock like me? 🤣
mimi_s thumbnail
@sound- LOL! I'm already hearing all sorts of sounds. 🤣

really hope babu and arjun dont stand near the door to hear the sounds...by tw way...where will the SR b held? Abhays house where the wedding will take place or ...in Arjuns house???
Ameres thumbnail

Aw, thank you. ☺️

But after talking about it so much I'm getting more vivid images in my mind. Haaye! I hope i really dont become a *R expert! 🤣🤣

Yeah Ami, please try to drop in. We will miss you terribly! ;((
Ameres thumbnail
Ami- I know we are asking for too much but bahut aadat hogai tumhari. So yes please whenever you get time take a break and come here! :D

Chalo goodnight and see you tomorrow! 🤗
mimi_s thumbnail
Anu I did gt something ...bt if thats the corect thing or nt ...I dont know😕...did u by any chance mean the hill emerging ???
Ameres thumbnail

@sound- LOL! I'm already hearing all sorts of sounds. 🤣

really hope babu and arjun dont stand near the door to hear the sounds...by tw way...where will the SR b held? Abhays house where the wedding will take place or ...in Arjuns house???

I hope its Abhays house and his room. Dont like the idea of SR in someones else house and room. 😕

The Kabila should take off. Or maybe A will run away with her to some lonely shelter! Yeah away from all spies and cameras. 🤣