PhAb/JayGun Shelter| Teri Yaad Saath Hai - Page 73

Posted: 12 years ago
I hope the confusion is clear now. Its okay we all have our slow days. Maybe you went to a wedding too so the B-ness is less present. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Kidding, I went a little overboard there so yeah. Anyways back to track now are we? ðŸ˜›

Where did Ami go? She better come because I have to leave...class tomorrow. 
Anu...do u remember the date or the epi no. of that scene where phulwa hugs Abhay from the left side in the hospital...the one u have used in the VM???...the correct word has been edited...😊
Its 22nd Feb. Here you go. I have even uploaded it on the first page. :)

Mahaguru? *faints* No no, let's keep me as a student to the guru! 
That way you can forgive my bhools as learning process😆

Oh, if tomorrow's SS is not good and you guys pacify me *glares* ðŸ˜†  No praises!  Hoping i write good this time... but let's forget that!

I'll need to start my research on *R just after this one to get all the spices in the right amount🤣🤣

Internet acting weird again :/
Edited by beebutterfly - 12 years ago
I guess Ami is having problems with the net or some work maybe...

I need to go now, stupid class tomorrow. :/ 

Goodnight and sweet dreams. Catch ya guys tomorrow! ðŸ¤—
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Mahaguru? *faints* No no, let's keep me as a student to the guru! 
That way you can forgive my bhools as learning process😆

Oh, if tomorrow's SS is not good and you guys pacify me *glares* ðŸ˜†  No praises!  Hoping i write good this time... but let's forget that!

I'll need to start my research on *R just after this one to get all the spices in the right amount🤣🤣

Internet acting weird again :/

Lol, dont worry making mistakes is part of the learning process. So keep making mistakes and keep learning something new! ðŸ˜›ðŸ¤£

Goody! Start a deep research, hoping you will dig out something. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Thought so, chalo I'll catch you guys later. And please post the update jaldi so we have plenty of time to do the analysis!🤣

Goodnite Anu...even i will go...u have uploaded this on the first page...wow i thought Phulwa in the hospital was the last u had posted links of...😊

Ami...exactly when will u post it...tell me the time...and as usual it will b mindblowing😊
Not much analysis tomorrow! But khair we always manage to find something😆

Early class me too so will go now!
  Goodnight and sweet savory dreams🤗
Mimi- I just realized I hadnt but did now. I have posted a few more. Will do more when I get time. 

Goodnight for now, catch you both tomorrow! ðŸ¤—
Mimi, 8.30 your time?😉