Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Ameres

Ami- Lol, yeah. See our B gangs most important member was missing na! πŸ˜†

But did I tell you Mimi had an apple today? And oh, I'm hoping that we get some strawberries from the market. You see I'm on a fruit diet! πŸ˜›

explain what is the apple thing first!!!πŸ˜† Oh you are talking about the candy thing??
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@athira & oders going 2 sleep. good night & sweet dreams!!!!!😊😊

@sidra i m again asking u abt Abhay Phulwa Mannat. tell me ASAP nahi toh tumhari khair nahi!!😑😑
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beebutterfly

explain what is the apple thing first!!!πŸ˜† Oh you are talking about the candy thing??

Yeah baby, fruity candies! πŸ˜›

And whats the question? Jaldi poocho I'm getting curious. πŸ˜†
thiku thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good night Dolly meet you tomorrow  and also wishes tomorrow we could get some news of new shows of Ajay and Sargun...
mimi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anu...I thought it was u...but since I had read it loong time back sooo I was nt very sure,,,,,,,bt arent u glad that u guys had such an ardent silent follower in me????😊
Where  is Ami ...preparing a question paper fr us????😊
beebutterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: mimi_s

Ami how abt doing 300 pages fr the SR also??πŸ˜‰

Anu abt the old posts...i wasnt a member then so naturally couldnt comment😊...bt everyday would log in jst to read what u guyshad to write...I dont remember whether it was u or vita...someone had said that ...the terrace scene was really the least romantic...because it wasboth APs pain that was evident in that scene...

300 pages? Why are you so bent on killing me mimi?🀣🀣
Poor me!  You guys are pitiless πŸ˜³πŸ€£πŸ€£

BTW i forgot to mention the SS crossed 100 pages😳😳

Question: Well was going to ask you what girls usually wear for their engagementπŸ˜› I meant what would you want Phulwa to wear for it? Im stuck thereπŸ˜†
Ameres thumbnail
Another bad attempt. But I just love the song and always imagined it on AP so...finally go it done. But not like how I had wanted. :/

beebutterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: thiku

Ami: I am in full musthy today no classes, you feels I am in teaching mood?? May be since I wont get any one today to take class lol... Ya that topic is interesting but if my parents caught me telling all these again they will going to scold me fr that since with great effort they bring me back frm that track... I was soo dedicated to that so stopping here dont wanted to make ma cute parents naraz...

LOL, nope i guess you always explain things so well that's yπŸ˜‰
@Parents- You are...sweet!πŸ˜† But i agree some topics pull you to explore more even if others cant understand your interest for it😊
mimi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ami...fr a moment I thought that u meant that u r getting engaged😊...that would have been very nice indeed...😊

well something traditional I guess...lehenga, some heavy salwar suit or something...sari??  or u want to keep the sari fr the wedding...whatever...I have no issues   /I want to know what would Abhay wear???😊

Congrats ...SS crossing 100 pages...grt going😊...very happy fr u and us πŸ‘
Ameres thumbnail

Originally posted by: mimi_s

Anu...I thought it was u...but since I had read it loong time back sooo I was nt very sure,,,,,,,bt arent u glad that u guys had such an ardent silent follower in me????😊

Where  is Ami ...preparing a question paper fr us????😊

Obviously I'm glad! I have said it before and I say it again, if it werent for you guys I wouldnt be here today. I mean the forum was so dead but then you guys came and filled with life. Also whatever I wrote was because I knew koi padhe na padhe you guys are here to read. So I do appreciate all the generous comments and love you guys shower on me. Believe me I do, and a big thank you for being such a support. :))